Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two top 6 PL teams played 17:59 - Jul 31 with 2654 viewsloftboy

Scored 7 conceded 5 , there’s going to be some teams getting a hammering off us next season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:11 - Jul 31 with 2594 viewsbollockchops

hope its Millwall !
Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:22 - Jul 31 with 2537 views80s_Boy

Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:11 - Jul 31 by bollockchops

hope its Millwall !

I honestly believe that we can put 5 or 6 past them.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:32 - Jul 31 with 2484 viewsGroveR

Nothing pleases me more than seeing Rangers dish out a good old battering and this squad looks like it has the ability and ruthlessness to do it to a couple of sides this season.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:41 - Jul 31 with 2441 viewsstrikerace

I am sure getting my "hoops" up
Two top 6 PL teams played on 19:00 - Jul 31 with 2383 viewsDWQPR

It’s such a shame we haven’t got WRDC up first game. Now that could have been fun.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Two top 6 PL teams played on 21:01 - Jul 31 with 2187 viewsMyke

Two top 6 PL teams played on 19:00 - Jul 31 by DWQPR

It’s such a shame we haven’t got WRDC up first game. Now that could have been fun.

If we hadn't stupidly lost at home to them last year they wouldn't even be in the Championship. There is nothing certain in this league. We played some very pretty football in all three friendlies. We were also ruthlessly exposed at the back by all three teams. We are back to being confident about scoring goals regularly as we were two seasons ago with Eze, Hugill and Wells. However, we are going to to have to replicate last season's miserly defence if we are serious about a top six finish.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 21:04 - Jul 31 with 2179 viewskensalriser

I'd rather get some points on the board before getting all Brentfordy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Two top 6 PL teams played on 15:04 - Aug 1 with 1919 viewsPinnerPaul

Two top 6 PL teams played on 21:04 - Jul 31 by kensalriser

Too true

HOWEVER, we win, IF we win on Saturday, we don't want anyone coming on here moaning!
Login to get fewer ads

Two top 6 PL teams played on 15:45 - Aug 1 with 1840 viewsCiderwithRsie

Two top 6 PL teams played on 21:04 - Jul 31 by kensalriser

Too late, Leicester fans are already saying we're the best side they've played all pre-season.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 15:48 - Aug 1 with 1827 viewsbollockchops

ive put three figures on us to win at 23/20
Two top 6 PL teams played on 16:09 - Aug 1 with 1789 viewsPinnerPaul

Two top 6 PL teams played on 15:48 - Aug 1 by bollockchops

ive put three figures on us to win at 23/20

Millwall have beaten Barnet and Ipswich and drew with Gillingham.

Played a behind closed doors friendly with Fulham as well, but not easy to find the result of that one.

Do agree that odds against a win for us DOES look good value - not splashed 3 figures on it though!
Two top 6 PL teams played on 16:32 - Aug 1 with 1744 viewsbollockchops

YOLO..........in big Lyndon we trust
Two top 6 PL teams played on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 1721 viewsbollockchops

seriously though my mantra over the years is never bet on the first game of the season bcos theres always an upset however i feel the Man U game was our first game in the way they raised their game and played and scored in a style that surprised me and a few others,so ask yourself are Man U reserves better than Millwall and the answer is ...you betcha !!!!!
Two top 6 PL teams played on 17:17 - Aug 1 with 1642 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Pre-season teams matches are try out players, tactics and gain match fitness.

Millwall will have seen what we're capable of and will fight like f*** not to lose. They'll park the bus and try and hit us on the break.

We may have scored 7 past 2 top Prem sides, but this is no time for complacency.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 17:43 - Aug 1 with 1585 viewsPinnerPaul

Two top 6 PL teams played on 17:17 - Aug 1 by Ashdown_Ranger

Pre-season teams matches are try out players, tactics and gain match fitness.

Millwall will have seen what we're capable of and will fight like f*** not to lose. They'll park the bus and try and hit us on the break.

We may have scored 7 past 2 top Prem sides, but this is no time for complacency.

Its not complacency, but a less than 50% chance of beating them represents value I think.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 19:00 - Aug 1 with 1488 viewsbollockchops

this was last year but theres a key word in his synopsis and it is "LOFTUS RD HOODOO" now thats worth a goal start !
Two top 6 PL teams played on 19:27 - Aug 1 with 1432 viewsGloryHunter

Two top 6 PL teams played on 18:22 - Jul 31 by 80s_Boy

I honestly believe that we can put 5 or 6 past them.

Millwall won at Ipswich 0-3 yesterday.

(Mac Bonne scuffed a chance to put Ipswich in front - https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40697/ipswich-town-0-3-millwall--match-
Two top 6 PL teams played on 09:04 - Aug 2 with 1186 viewskernowhoop

The acquisitions have been good and the pre-season form has been encouraging and entertaining. We have much to look forward to, but do we think that we are the only club in the Championship that has been planning to do well this season? It will be tougher than some of us imagine, partly because we shall come up against other good teams and partly (as usual) because the programme of matches is so demanding. When we have got over the Millwall and Orient games, we travel to Hull on 14th and then up to Middlesbrough on 18th. That week, as many hours will be spent on coaches as on coaching.
Two top 6 PL teams played on 09:52 - Aug 2 with 1120 viewsPinnerPaul

Two top 6 PL teams played on 09:04 - Aug 2 by kernowhoop

The acquisitions have been good and the pre-season form has been encouraging and entertaining. We have much to look forward to, but do we think that we are the only club in the Championship that has been planning to do well this season? It will be tougher than some of us imagine, partly because we shall come up against other good teams and partly (as usual) because the programme of matches is so demanding. When we have got over the Millwall and Orient games, we travel to Hull on 14th and then up to Middlesbrough on 18th. That week, as many hours will be spent on coaches as on coaching.

Agree to an extent, but many teams will travel more miles than us in a season, so not having that as an excuse!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024