Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview 20:02 - Jul 31 with 2065 viewsDWQPR

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 21:28 - Jul 31 with 1941 viewsMyke

He won't - he'll just predict where the other 23 teams will finish up!
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 23:48 - Jul 31 with 1742 viewssprocket

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 21:28 - Jul 31 by Myke

He won't - he'll just predict where the other 23 teams will finish up!

This....

Bottler
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 08:13 - Aug 1 with 1600 viewsNoelmc

Bit of Sherlock Holmesery soon works out where he thinks we will finish
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 8:49]
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 1415 viewsNorthernr

This is not doing anything for my anxiety having stared at the piece of paper it's written on for two weeks, now more crossings out than teams.
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:29 - Aug 1 with 1408 viewsCiderwithRsie

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:26 - Aug 1 by Northernr

This is not doing anything for my anxiety having stared at the piece of paper it's written on for two weeks, now more crossings out than teams.

Just dig out the old Holloway Team Selection Tombola from the attic and pull 'em out at random, no-one bloody knows this year (if ever)
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:46 - Aug 1 with 1369 viewsDWQPR

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:26 - Aug 1 by Northernr

I’ll help you starting with 24th position going up.

24th - WRDC
23rd - ……..

Over to you now Clive

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:47 - Aug 1 with 1365 viewsNorthernr

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:46 - Aug 1 by DWQPR

I’ll help you starting with 24th position going up.

24th - WRDC
23rd - ……..

Over to you now Clive

You laugh, that's basically all I had as of Tuesday last week.
Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 12:32 - Aug 1 with 1297 viewskensalriser

Is Six-Tenth code for sixteenth?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 12:40 - Aug 1 with 1286 viewsSuperhoop83

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 11:47 - Aug 1 by Northernr

You laugh, that's basically all I had as of Tuesday last week.

Suffering since 1978.

Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview on 14:09 - Aug 1 with 1193 viewsenfieldargh

Hard to make any predictions until transfer window SLAMS shut.

Not going to mention us but we will finish above WRDC

FWIW
WBA
Sheff U
Fulham
Millwall
Cardiff
AFC Bournemouth

Upper Mid Table
Boro
Blackpool
Brum