Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread 01:43 - Aug 7 with 25189 viewsBoston

We do 'em, 2 - nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 05:46 - Aug 7 with 5005 viewsdavman

.... and so it begins. Amazingly Aaron and I have dispensation to cut the family holiday short and will be leaving Newquay in the next half an hour to get to the game.

Our next holiday is in the Lakes in May; hopefully we'll be cutting that short to be at Wembley on the Saturday...

It's. The. Hope. That. Kills.

3-1 Rrrrrs.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 07:43 - Aug 7 with 4960 viewsLowerloftLad

QPR 4 millwall 1

Sending them millwall fans back into the abyss.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 7:46]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 07:50 - Aug 7 with 4938 viewsDorse

I have consulted the Prophecies Of Ignoramus who was very clear that: 'on the day of opening, in the season of two score and a one, there shall emerge a mighty force among men, and they shall be known by their mighty yellow piping'.
Based on this infallible information, I predict the Rs will administer a sound thrashing to the oiks of Millwall. 3-0 Rangers. Dom Ball to premiere his one man reenactment of the courtroom scene from A Few Good Men to universal acclaim.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 4884 viewsLythamR

come from behind to win 3-1

setting off now, Digital ST in my Digital Wallet. Home and Away masks in pocket

First game tingle feels recognisable

Come on U RRR's
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 08:20 - Aug 7 with 4873 viewscolinallcars

Just crawled out of my pit here at Chateau Despair to see volleying rain and a tossing breeze. Difficult conditions which as they used to say evens up the two teams. Nonetheless, 2-0 to us.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 08:26 - Aug 7 with 4848 viewsHunterhoop

I went 3-1 Rangers in the prediction thing, but given everyone seems to think we’ll win, I’m now worried it’ll be 2-1 Milllllll.

Also, it is absolutely battering it down in SW London. It hosed it down yesterday afternoon too. Is anyone worried the game might be called due to a waterlogged pitch? I just think back to that Watford home game about 10-12 years ago when we had an evening game lost to the rain and I’d not even considered it a possibility. Hopefully the rain let’s up shortly.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 08:29 - Aug 7 with 4850 viewsdistortR

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 08:15 - Aug 7 by LythamR

come from behind to win 3-1

setting off now, Digital ST in my Digital Wallet. Home and Away masks in pocket

First game tingle feels recognisable

Come on U RRR's

if you turn to the west and sniff, an easterly will be bringing across a whiff of jealousy!

Have a great day, all!
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 4765 viewseastside_r

Is the game in danger? Do we have a complete pitch cover?
Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 4762 viewsenfieldargh

Tight game wet slippery conditions two of the dark horses with goal scorers abound.

3-2 hoops

1-0
1-1
1-2
2-2
3-2

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 4761 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 and its absolutely slashing down in W London at the moment!
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:21 - Aug 7 with 4711 viewsFenwick_115

Long time reader, first time poster.

Looking forward to today. Not just because it's been a while since we saw a League game at LR but because this team has potential and I genuinely believe we're going to fulfil it.

I think we'll make a statement of intent today and rack up a good, convincing win.

4-1
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:24 - Aug 7 with 4695 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not too chirpy in the south of France either.

Anyway, while there are tangible reasons to go into the season with some confidence and ambition, older Rfosi (anyone who has supported the Rangers for five years plus) will know that a spoonful of caution is always wise to add to your QPR cuppa.

If I had one wish, then it would be that the incredible job done over the last few years to pull back the Rangers from the abyss it was heading towards, is rewarded accordingly. There’s been a lot of hard and skilful work done and it and several people deserve it.

So a good solid performance, no shithousery from their fans and maybe, just maybe, a handsome win to get the show on the road.

4-2 to my team!

Edit: sun cometh…but a win will do!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 9:58]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:25 - Aug 7 with 4693 viewsdezzar

3 nil Rangers , and we shall pelt them with cheese afterwards
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:32 - Aug 7 with 4667 viewsFenwick_115

The rain is torrential in South West London just 7 miles from LR and has been for hours.

Is there a possibility the game could be postponed as a result?
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:43 - Aug 7 with 4617 viewsSharpy36

Gone 2-0 with Chair getting the opener

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 7 with 4610 viewsPinnerPaul

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:32 - Aug 7 by Fenwick_115

The rain is torrential in South West London just 7 miles from LR and has been for hours.

Is there a possibility the game could be postponed as a result?

No!

Pitch is too well maintained/drained these days AND its the first proper rain we've had for a while.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:51 - Aug 7 with 4598 viewsTopCat34

About to get on the train.

Let's have it. 3-0 Rangers.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:58 - Aug 7 with 4564 viewsstevec

Not confident about today, Millwall due a result here.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:59 - Aug 7 with 4556 viewsMrSheen

I’m in Ireland and my son is working, so my daughters are going. First game ever for my youngest, I’m stupidly proud (she’s 18, not 8). Nailed on 0-0.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 7 with 4532 viewsGloryHunter

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 7 by PinnerPaul

No!

Pitch is too well maintained/drained these days AND its the first proper rain we've had for a while.

Will they turn the sprinklers on before kick-off, just in case?
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 7 with 4514 viewsDiscodroids

God, I love the opening day of the Season... Full of esprit de corps and the doctrines of hope, pure joy and optimisim until it kicks the living shit out of you by ten to five. Magic.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 12:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 4519 viewsHantsR

I will be leaving a bit earlier today in order to ensure my QR code works, I get my scarf and make sure there's no interloper in my seat.

Desperately trying to put my excitement into perspective, but I really can't wait.

2-1 to Rs with Johansen getting the first
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 4501 viewsPinnerPaul

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 7 by GloryHunter

Will they turn the sprinklers on before kick-off, just in case?

I bet they do!
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:19 - Aug 7 with 4496 viewsPinnerPaul

Supposed to dry up

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcpv48yzj#?nearestTo=W12%20(United
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 10:22 - Aug 7 with 4480 viewsHAYESBOY

Nervy 2-1. But a win.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024