Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans 21:34 - Aug 7 with 75939 viewsHayesender

What a bunch of absolute cnts. Attacked my 11 year old stepson by nandos after the game, and my 16 year old stepson has ended up being arrested for kicking one of the cnts in the head to get him off his brother.

I was then arrested for defending myself against two of the cnts, and then de-arrested when it became clear I was only defending myself.

Sat at home now with grazed nuckles and want feels like a cracked rib.

Why, just why do we let these arseholes out at the same time to cause fcking havoc?

Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall fans on 21:36 - Aug 7 with 20017 viewsDorse

How're the boys? I hope they are alright.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Millwall fans on 21:41 - Aug 7 with 19935 viewsnix

What a horrible experience, I'm so sorry. I hope the boys are okay.
Millwall fans on 21:41 - Aug 7 with 19932 viewsHayesender

The eldest is still in Hammersmith nick, and the younger one is at home with a sore head. Police are effing useless

Millwall fans on 21:42 - Aug 7 with 19908 viewsdmm

Sorry to hear that Hayesender. Hope you and the lads are okay. Go easy on the suspected rib injury.
Millwall fans on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 19886 viewsted_hendrix

Hope you get it sorted Dave, good luck.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Millwall fans on 21:45 - Aug 7 with 19861 viewsQPRSteve

That's an awful experience for you youngster. How old were the Millwall thugs?

BTW, I would have thought kicking a Millwall fan in the head would cause no damage whatsoever, so why arrest him?
Millwall fans on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 19785 viewsHayesender

Millwall fans on 21:45 - Aug 7 by QPRSteve

That's an awful experience for you youngster. How old were the Millwall thugs?

BTW, I would have thought kicking a Millwall fan in the head would cause no damage whatsoever, so why arrest him?

Fully grown men attacking everyone and anything within their reach. Some poor bloke had a few of his teeth knocked out right outside nandos and the police did fck all

Millwall fans on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 19762 viewsMick_S

I really don’t know what to say Hayes. An 11 year old? WTF? All the best to you all.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans on 21:53 - Aug 7 with 19751 viewsHayesender

The worst thing about it is I'd literally left them two minutes before it happened to walk down to the coningham before getting a phone call off of their distraut mum

Millwall fans on 22:33 - Aug 7 with 19426 viewsstowmarketrange

There’s no excuse for picking on an 11 year kid.I hope the cnt is really proud of himself and his actions.There is no way they should be let out at the same time as home fans.Get enough police on duty and keep them penned in,either in the ground or in the street outside.
I hope the kids are ok mate.
Millwall fans on 23:05 - Aug 7 with 19201 viewsdistortR

just to echo everyone else mate.
Hope you are all ok and charges dropped.
Hope those scum get what they've got coming. 11 yrs old, ffs.
Millwall fans on 23:25 - Aug 7 with 19064 viewsalexferguson60

I am so, so sorry.
Millwall fans on 23:30 - Aug 7 with 19016 viewsFenwick_115

That's really awful to read.

Hope common sense prevails.
Millwall fans on 23:35 - Aug 7 with 18978 viewsdanehoop

so sorry to hear this. I hate Millwall with a passion as their fans are always always like this.

Never knowingly understood

Millwall fans on 23:36 - Aug 7 with 18953 viewsBoston

Very disappointing to read Hayesender, hope you and the kids are alright and get any police business sorted out.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall fans on 00:04 - Aug 8 with 18812 viewsQPR_Jim

Disgusting behaviour, but unfortunately not surprising.

Hope the boys are OK and not put off coming in the future.
Millwall fans on 00:36 - Aug 8 with 18698 viewsCiderwithRsie

Absolute disgrace, what sort of man attacks an 11-year old?
Millwall fans on 00:39 - Aug 8 with 18684 viewsNortholt_Rs

Millwall fans on 00:36 - Aug 8 by CiderwithRsie

Absolute disgrace, what sort of man attacks an 11-year old?

A gutless c u n t

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Millwall fans on 01:36 - Aug 8 with 18548 viewsCLAREMAN1995

That is horrific news hope they are ok and you should be proud the oldest stood up against fcuking thugs fair play to him
Millwall fans on 05:55 - Aug 8 with 18308 viewsLeedsR

What utter lowlifes, to be going at anyone, let alone an 11 year old!. What an achievement. I hope your boys are ok as soon as possible. Unfortunately it sounds like the knuckle-draggers “responsible” will get away with it, their reputations suitably enhanced.

No one likes Millwall, not just because they’re s*#t, but because they’re €~*#s.
Millwall fans on 07:36 - Aug 8 with 18089 viewsHoopstar

Is there a precedent for just outright banning supporters from certain teams like Millwall a la European bans?

Surely the 2,500 ticket sales aren't worth the hassle for the club - and the effect all the horrific incidents like these have on supporters? It's every time that lot are let loose and it's never going to get better so can't we just ban them and take being banned in return or something similar? Lord knows I have no intention of ever returning to their ground - similar to a lot of Rs fans I know.

Sorry to hear your experience mate - hope it works out!
Millwall fans on 07:48 - Aug 8 with 18036 viewsloftboy

Shocking but not surprised, hope you’re boys are okay

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Millwall fans on 08:00 - Aug 8 with 17979 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 07:36 - Aug 8 by Hoopstar

Is there a precedent for just outright banning supporters from certain teams like Millwall a la European bans?

Surely the 2,500 ticket sales aren't worth the hassle for the club - and the effect all the horrific incidents like these have on supporters? It's every time that lot are let loose and it's never going to get better so can't we just ban them and take being banned in return or something similar? Lord knows I have no intention of ever returning to their ground - similar to a lot of Rs fans I know.

Sorry to hear your experience mate - hope it works out!

Difficult one as you probably couldn’t do general sale tickets and can only sell to anyone on the database with no new registrations a month or two prior to the game.
All they’ll do is register with as many as clubs as possible for the following seasons and there could be pockets of trouble all over the place.
I think it’s best to keep them in one place but keep them in for 20 mins after the game like they do to away fans at the Den. Oh yes, the hypocritical cnts will moan and give it the OTT drama bollox.
Millwall fans on 08:11 - Aug 8 with 17917 viewsozranger

Millwall fans on 08:00 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

Difficult one as you probably couldn’t do general sale tickets and can only sell to anyone on the database with no new registrations a month or two prior to the game.
All they’ll do is register with as many as clubs as possible for the following seasons and there could be pockets of trouble all over the place.
I think it’s best to keep them in one place but keep them in for 20 mins after the game like they do to away fans at the Den. Oh yes, the hypocritical cnts will moan and give it the OTT drama bollox.

There is all this talk about keeping them in for 20mins or longer. I just cannot see how you can do that at KPFS. Is there somewhere behind the stand you can keep them? I rather doubt it. If you held them in the stands they would invade the pitch, irrelevant of the number of security and police there. Yes, some would be arrested but the damage to the pitch, the goals, the stands and their seats would be horrendous. I really do not think this is an option at our ground.
Millwall fans on 08:53 - Aug 8 with 17647 viewsswitchingcode

From one decent passionate fan to another I hope you and your family are all ok.These rent a mob Millwall fans are an embarrassment to football and should be banned from all away games Couldn't care less about their few decent fans who will moan and say it’s the small minority let’s be honest even the ones who don’t get involved still seem to secretly revel in it.Last time I went to the new Den we were kept in the caged walkway to the station while it pissed down for 30 minutes imagine if their fans were treated like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024