Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? 11:42 - Aug 9 with 3460 viewsFrankRightguard

Has anyone actually got their hands on an Orient ticket they’ve booked?
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 11:52 - Aug 9 with 2695 viewsCliff

I bought mine from the second allocation, but I've not seen them yet.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 11:56 - Aug 9 with 2688 viewsFrankRightguard

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 11:52 - Aug 9 by Cliff

I bought mine from the second allocation, but I've not seen them yet.

Ordered mine on Wednesday from the first allocation and nothing as yet. They had better arrive tomorrow as going from work on Wednesday and won’t be at home when the postman calls.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 12:02 - Aug 9 with 2666 viewsdaveB

I got mine from the box office, don't trust the post at the moment with so many people being pinged and unable to work
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 12:17 - Aug 9 with 2620 viewstoboboly

Nothing as yet - bought in the first allocation.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 12:35 - Aug 9 with 2586 viewsJames_Paddocks

Received our Hull and Orient tickets this morning. Bought them as soon as they went on sale.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 12:35]
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 12:57 - Aug 9 with 2544 viewsNorthernr

Hull and Orient arrived in the same envelope this morning, bought last Wednesday.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 13:00 - Aug 9 with 2528 viewsFrankRightguard

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 12:57 - Aug 9 by Northernr

Hull and Orient arrived in the same envelope this morning, bought last Wednesday.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow then as also bought Wednesday, albeit late in the day.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 17:11 - Aug 9 with 2375 viewsQPREvo

200 tickets left according to the website
Login to get fewer ads

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 17:21 - Aug 9 with 2341 viewsdenhamhoop2

Bought them and Hull on Wednesday arrived this morning
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 17:25 - Aug 9 with 2329 viewsHayesender

Got Hull tickets but no Orient yet. Hoping they arrive tomorrow as I'm planning on meeting up with the boys for lunch straight after work on Wednesday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 19:57 - Aug 9 with 2183 viewslondonscottish

I bought mine on Sunday.

I called the box office today and they said a bunch had been posted out today so would be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

But they also said that if they haven't arrived by Wednesday I'd have to go down to the box office to get printed copies there.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:24 - Aug 9 with 2135 viewsstowmarketrange

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 19:57 - Aug 9 by londonscottish

I bought mine on Sunday.

I called the box office today and they said a bunch had been posted out today so would be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

But they also said that if they haven't arrived by Wednesday I'd have to go down to the box office to get printed copies there.

That’s handy then as my train gets to London 16.45 and I’ll have 15 minutes to get from liverpool st to white city and then a 10 minute walk to the box office before it closes at 5pm.
There are still 2 days left to get them through the post so I’m not panicking yet,assuming the postman hasn’t been pinged.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:30 - Aug 9 with 2113 viewsDieByYourSide

Per Orient's website we've currently sold as many as they have - 1,500 each, though now sounds like 1,800 from us...

Maybe they'll even open things up for a bigger allocation of pay on the day.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 20:31]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 2072 viewsstowmarketrange

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:30 - Aug 9 by DieByYourSide

Per Orient's website we've currently sold as many as they have - 1,500 each, though now sounds like 1,800 from us...

Maybe they'll even open things up for a bigger allocation of pay on the day.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 20:31]

I don’t see how they can if they’ve sold seats in the other home stands,and most of our people who would want to go would’ve already bought tickets I guess.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 2072 viewsdenhamhoop2

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:24 - Aug 9 by stowmarketrange

That’s handy then as my train gets to London 16.45 and I’ll have 15 minutes to get from liverpool st to white city and then a 10 minute walk to the box office before it closes at 5pm.
There are still 2 days left to get them through the post so I’m not panicking yet,assuming the postman hasn’t been pinged.

Phone the box office if they don't arrive tomorrow and ask to pick up a copy from Orient box office
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 21:03 - Aug 9 with 2050 viewsDieByYourSide

We’re in the main stand down the side of the ground which they hadn’t opened to home fans. Holds more like 3k I think

Poll: And it's hi ho

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 02:39 - Aug 10 with 1925 viewsMistication92

2k for a 1st round cup game that's on the box. Decent!
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 09:03 - Aug 10 with 1766 viewslosethedrum

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 20:24 - Aug 9 by stowmarketrange

Hopefully yours will come this morning , mine just arrived delivered by the Norwich supporting postie here in Norfolk .
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 09:26 - Aug 10 with 1730 viewstoboboly

Mine just arrived. Ticket is printed as £20 which I thought was interesting, maybe that's why they went on sale late after the clubs realised that was far too steep?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 09:45 - Aug 10 with 1672 viewsstowmarketrange

Just arrived it the post today.Panic over.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 09:48 - Aug 10 with 1661 viewslosethedrum

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 21:03 - Aug 9 by DieByYourSide

We’re in the main stand down the side of the ground which they hadn’t opened to home fans. Holds more like 3k I think

Yes by the look of my ticket which says enter by turnstiles 1-6 & east stand upper block C this would normally be the home seats & between 18 yard box / halfway line so looks promising view wise .
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 10:13 - Aug 10 with 1606 viewspaul63

Can buy tickets on the night for home and away supporters payable by card only according to their website
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 13:20 - Aug 10 with 1424 viewsstowmarketrange

Still no news on Middlesbrough tickets yet though.You can buy barnsley and coventry tickets,but not one 10 days before.
Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 13:32 - Aug 10 with 1404 viewslondonscottish

My Orient ones have just arrived.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 14:26 - Aug 10 with 1326 viewsCliff

Orient tickets…anybody seen one yet? on 13:32 - Aug 10 by londonscottish

My Orient ones have just arrived.

As have mine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024