Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 19:57 - Aug 17 with 4489 viewsterryb

Maybe I under estimated the ability of Fulham this season! Following on from their five goals at Huddersfield, they have scored twice in the opening ten minutes at Millwall.

We will do very well to overtake them tomorrow!
Fulham on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 3506 viewsstrikerace

Look good to me. I think they will be in the running for automatic promotion, and should be definitely in the top 6
Fulham on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 3498 viewsBoston

So...we're rooting for Millwall, right?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham on 20:08 - Aug 17 with 3463 viewsswitchingcode

Fulham on 20:01 - Aug 17 by Boston

So...we're rooting for Millwall, right?

Not me,Fulham will piss this league.They look superb
Fulham on 20:11 - Aug 17 with 3444 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ve had Fulham in my annual divisions accumulator.
Fulham on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 3321 viewsknocker

They look very good so far. But so did Reading in first 10 games last season.
Fulham on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 3258 viewsderbyhoop

Thumping Huddersfield is one thing but beating Millwall at The Den is not going to be a regular occurrence.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fulham on 21:04 - Aug 17 with 3193 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham on 20:08 - Aug 17 by switchingcode

Not me,Fulham will piss this league.They look superb

They do look very good… they’ve also got depth in their squad.
Fulham on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 3133 viewsderbyhoop

Stoke winning 3-0 at Swansea, says more about the Swans than the Potters.
Peterborough beating Cardiff
Bristol C winning at Reading

We're down to 6th. Warbs Out!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on 21:21 - Aug 17 with 3100 viewsgolborne

Look electric going forward, Cavalho in particular.
I think teams are gonna need to take the game to them early doors, or risk
being overrun.
Fulham on 21:24 - Aug 17 with 3069 viewsswitchingcode

This should be 6 0 enjoying seeing this miserable excuse of a club getting out classed
Fulham on 21:25 - Aug 17 with 3058 viewsaston_hoop

Huddersfield beating Preston too, how bad must Preston be at the moment? stuffed by Hull, lost to Reading and now losing to Huddersfield

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham on 21:33 - Aug 17 with 3011 viewsderbyhoop

Fulham on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 2914 viewsMyke

2-1 in the end. At least Fulham didn't get to build up their goal difference. Another 3-0 tomorrow will put us top
Fulham on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 2829 viewsNorthernr

They were superb tonight, and yet could easily have blown it at the end. 5-0 a fairer reflection on that game.
Fulham on 22:19 - Aug 17 with 2782 viewsManinBlack

I still maintain that having loads of dosh from the Premier league whilst the rest of the Championship tighten their belts gives Fulham and West Brom a clear advantage and to allow them to hold on to their best players. Norwich and Watford were the same last season and this advantage could turn it into a closed shop. Realistically for the rest of us it feels like the play offs is the only hope to go up.

Interesting the away sides did well tonight. Just hope we can follow suit tomorrow.
Fulham on 22:25 - Aug 17 with 2747 viewsdaveB

Fulham look really good although still ropey at the back if you put them under pressure
Fulham on 22:29 - Aug 17 with 2725 viewsNorthernr

Fulham on 21:25 - Aug 17 by aston_hoop

Huddersfield beating Preston too, how bad must Preston be at the moment? stuffed by Hull, lost to Reading and now losing to Huddersfield

Preston are in trouble, called this in the preview. Banged away against the other worst team
In the league in a 4-5-1 with Brad Potts as the 1 all night and lost to a team that had 0 shots on target.
Fulham on 22:30 - Aug 17 with 2721 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fulham on 21:33 - Aug 17 by derbyhoop

#mustwin #six-pointer #strikeone
Fulham on 22:30 - Aug 17 with 2720 viewsNorthernr

Jeffers has spotted somebody in the side stand with his cravat askew.

Fulham on 22:53 - Aug 17 with 2628 viewskensalriser

Re our prospective promotion push, I wonder if people have forgotten just how often you need to win to stay near the top of the table.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham on 06:30 - Aug 18 with 2263 viewskernowhoop

Fulham on 22:30 - Aug 17 by Northernr

Pathetic
Fulham on 08:04 - Aug 18 with 2099 viewsgazza1

Fulham looked very tidy indeed at Millwall, very quick around the pitch, decent players all over the park. Looked a little desperate at times late in the game. Should be favourites to get back to the Premiership.
Fulham on 10:18 - Aug 18 with 1869 viewsMrSheen

Fulham on 22:30 - Aug 17 by Northernr

His friend enjoying a night out after another long day in the window at Ralph Lauren.
Fulham on 10:36 - Aug 18 with 1794 viewsrsonist

I don't think anyone was expecting Carvalho to come through quite like this, or for Silva to get Seri back on board and playing anywhere near the level that made him such hot property once. Even wastemen like Kebano, Ream, Cavaleiro are doing well by all accounts. Fair play.

Good for them getting the academy products involved again, used to be one of the best set-ups around.
Fulham on 10:38 - Aug 18 with 1789 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fulham on 10:36 - Aug 18 by rsonist

I don't think anyone was expecting Carvalho to come through quite like this, or for Silva to get Seri back on board and playing anywhere near the level that made him such hot property once. Even wastemen like Kebano, Ream, Cavaleiro are doing well by all accounts. Fair play.

Good for them getting the academy products involved again, used to be one of the best set-ups around.

Still very early days for everyone, but agree, Fulham look v good. I think West Brom will go up too. Sheff U, not convinced as yet.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024