Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish 08:42 - Aug 20 with 2375 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/highlights-boro-2-qpr-3

11 and a half minutes, while we're waiting for our own Offish. Scottish guy on comms. I snickered at his take on the Austin/Hall 'clash of heads' - 'two hardened pros going at hammer and tongs . . . that's what we like to see', or words to that effect.

That Dykes fumbled shot would have been some team goal if it had gone in.

If anything, Willock looks even better on the highlights than he did in the game. This kid is surely going to the top (hopefully with us).

Still think their pen was soft, and if Dieng had stood up he'd have saved it, but it didn't matter except to old steamy-eared Neil, ha ha.

Ball badly caught for their 2nd, and I remain ambivalent about him, though he's bloody industrious.

Nice to see De Wijs giving his shirt to a young R at full-time.

What a game!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 08:58 - Aug 20 with 2332 viewsrsonist

Not letting me login with my Barnsley account for some reason.
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:20 - Aug 20 with 2272 viewsBacon

Three Players gave shirts away, My son was lucky enough to get one.
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:22 - Aug 20 with 2267 viewsNorthernr

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:20 - Aug 20 by Bacon

Was he the lad who was so thrilled he gave Willock a big hug? That was a sweet end to the evening.
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:31 - Aug 20 with 2247 viewsBacon

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:22 - Aug 20 by Northernr

Was he the lad who was so thrilled he gave Willock a big hug? That was a sweet end to the evening.

Northern - No I think that was the young boy who had a sign saying it was his first away game.

He actually got two shirts I think Chris and Yohann's and his dad gave one to my son who was also stood down there at the front.

If his Dad is on here anywhere or knows of him - a massive thank you, made my son's night.

Incidentally - the Offish now have the full game on, for anyone who wants to watch.
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 10:57 - Aug 20 with 2114 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Great 11 minutes, thanks for posting.

Need to create a Boro account - just a quick email and password, no bother.

Thought Warnock was going to pop at the end...
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 11:40 - Aug 20 with 2066 viewsPinnerPaul

Full 90' should be up on our offy later!

Edit - its up now!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 12:34]
Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 13:12 - Aug 20 with 1957 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I just found this video too. Quite an unusual aspect but gives a good impression of the atmosphere and also shows how well young Jones played for them.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 1785 viewsPinnerPaul

Slightly odd version of the full match on the offy.

Only 1 camera angle and no replays apart from our goals.

Still very enjoyable though!
Login to get fewer ads

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 1643 viewsstowmarketrange

Extended Highlights on Mboro Offish on 09:20 - Aug 20 by Bacon

That was a great gesture by 3 of the players.I was in the very back row so there was no chance of me getting one,although it would have to be Neil Ruddock’s old shirt to fit me.
It made 3 kids even more happy than they were with the win.
It was a long way for most adults to come let alone children,but they had a night that they’ll probably remember for ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024