Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back 20:20 - Aug 20 with 2633 viewsGaxZE

As part of a back 3... another ex QPR player, Bidwell is prefered at left wing back. Considering how good offensively and poor defensively he was for us I am shocked to see this.
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 2596 viewsgazza1

Different position......
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 2600 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I was just about to hop on and post the same thing.

I did NOT see his future as a CB. Equally as shocked.
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 2523 viewsBoston

If they play him in goal..would he be saving Private Ryan?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 23:36 - Aug 20 with 2191 viewsfrancisbowles

Playing Manning at centre back means you don't have to worry about his lackadaisical tracking back. (I'm sure Brian and I think Pinner will agree)
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 23:43 - Aug 20 with 2183 viewsBoston

S'funny, I employ one of his cousins, used to hear little tidbits about him when at the Rangers. Dead silence now, they've lost all interest in his career since he went to Swansea
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 23:44]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 07:59 - Aug 21 with 1988 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 23:36 - Aug 20 by francisbowles

Playing Manning at centre back means you don't have to worry about his lackadaisical tracking back. (I'm sure Brian and I think Pinner will agree)

Fair point!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:00 - Aug 21 with 1883 viewsrsonist

Even more surprising is it wasn't the Barbet role this time but in the centre of the three. He was always combative enough to defend - when he deigned to grace us with a bit of application - but the composure and concentration required is something we never saw. Couple of 21 year olds either side of him too.

Hope we give him a mullering for Xmas at HQ anyway, faithless little git.
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:04 - Aug 21 with 1866 viewsfrancisbowles

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:00 - Aug 21 by rsonist

Even more surprising is it wasn't the Barbet role this time but in the centre of the three. He was always combative enough to defend - when he deigned to grace us with a bit of application - but the composure and concentration required is something we never saw. Couple of 21 year olds either side of him too.

Hope we give him a mullering for Xmas at HQ anyway, faithless little git.

I haven't seen any of Swansea's matches but the thought of Manning at cb against the colossus that Middlesbrough play up top, who managed to put Jordy on his arse at least twice, just 'beggar's belief'.
Login to get fewer ads

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:13 - Aug 21 with 1837 viewsGaxZE

Speaking on Reddit with swansea fans, they arent at all surprised and even made a point that they need to keep Bidwell is the least damaging position. Can imagine Matt Smith giving their backline a torrid game.
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:19 - Aug 21 with 1814 viewsPinnerPaul

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 23:36 - Aug 20 by francisbowles

Its a yes from me!
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 1791 viewsbosh67

Utter waste of a creative midfielder. You do see this happen to players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:42 - Aug 21 with 1773 viewsgazza1

Very strange.......I would like to know exactly why the Manager is playing Manning in that position.
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:50 - Aug 21 with 1759 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Makes sense if you’re looking for a ball player in that position I guess.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:58 - Aug 21 with 1736 viewsgazza1

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:50 - Aug 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

Makes sense if you’re looking for a ball player in that position I guess.

Got to defend first and deal with high balls which Manning is not renown for doing that well.......
Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 10:17 - Aug 21 with 1713 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 09:58 - Aug 21 by gazza1

Got to defend first and deal with high balls which Manning is not renown for doing that well.......

Agreed. Only at Swansea eh! I’d prefer de Wijs there any day of the week. Although with an attack line like Bristol City you might get away with it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just noticed Swansea use Ryan Manning as a centre back on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Played more roles than this guy:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024