Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast 15:11 - Aug 27 with 2144 viewsGaxZE

https://anchor.fm/nedum-onuoha/episodes/Adel-Taarabt---Settled-and-Happy-at-one-

Very interesting to hear. Clearly has grown up a lot.
Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast on 15:23 - Aug 27 with 2098 viewsNorthernr

Find the Ned ones a bit hit and miss, when they're good they're brilliant, and when they're bad they're painful. Where's this on the scale? Was going to go with it for my lunchtime run today but decided to avoid football altogether as I'm match previewing all afternoon.
Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 2057 viewsGaxZE

Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast on 15:23 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Find the Ned ones a bit hit and miss, when they're good they're brilliant, and when they're bad they're painful. Where's this on the scale? Was going to go with it for my lunchtime run today but decided to avoid football altogether as I'm match previewing all afternoon.

I know what you mean, but it's alright, I wouldn't say there is anything Adel says about his time at QPR nobody knew about. But just interested to hear from the horses mouth so to say about how he experienced life at QPR.

One thing of note was his attitude change from being the big fish in a little pond at QPR to being a nobody at Milan, Benfica etc. His transition to midfield general gets a bit of air time too, which is just incredible considering what we all experienced from him.
Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast on 15:43 - Aug 27 with 2016 viewsE17hoop

Adel Taarabt interviewed about his career with Nedum Onuoha's podcast on 15:23 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Spot on.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024