Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bettache Panache 10:54 - Aug 29 with 2841 viewsLazyFan

Sauce:
https://www.skysports.com/football/sutton-united-vs-oldham-athletic/report/44849

zzzzzzzzzz

Bettache Panache on 11:00 - Aug 29 with 2777 viewsHooping_Mad

I tried but fell at the first hurdle, couldn't get through the Gillette ad where Sterling pretends to shave.

In my head he scores a bicycle kick from his own half.

Favouite Sauce: bearnaise

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Bettache Panache on 11:33 - Aug 29 with 2618 viewsCiderwithRsie

Can't tell much from that video but he was on the bench and came on after 50 minutes. Judging from the Oldham Forum match thread the first half (without him) was dire by both sides.

Someone says this:
Betache and dare I say it, DKD changed that game last 20 mins or so. Im not going to blame any players today because the tactics where shocking. Go long go long go long. When we have noone to go long to. Betache and dkd got it on the floor.

Sounds like he has a tough old season ahead of him.
Bettache Panache on 11:38 - Aug 29 with 2574 viewsaston_hoop

Sounds like Masterson is having a great time at Cambridge too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bettache Panache on 11:40 - Aug 29 with 2548 viewsnix

Bettache Panache on 11:38 - Aug 29 by aston_hoop

Sounds like Masterson is having a great time at Cambridge too

Yes, the Quest pundit also said how excellent Masterson and Jones were yesterday. Great news for next season.
Bettache Panache on 11:57 - Aug 29 with 2452 viewsQPR_Jim

Does anyone know why Bonne didn't play for Ipswich yesterday?

Kargbo got a few minutes for Southend yesterday, hopefully can get a bit longer next time.
Bettache Panache on 12:00 - Aug 29 with 2436 viewslosethedrum

Bettache Panache on 11:57 - Aug 29 by QPR_Jim

Does anyone know why Bonne didn't play for Ipswich yesterday?

Kargbo got a few minutes for Southend yesterday, hopefully can get a bit longer next time.

My Ipswich mate said Bonne has a hamstring injury .
Bettache Panache on 12:26 - Aug 29 with 2297 viewsTacticalR

Bettache Panache on 11:33 - Aug 29 by CiderwithRsie

Can't tell much from that video but he was on the bench and came on after 50 minutes. Judging from the Oldham Forum match thread the first half (without him) was dire by both sides.

Someone says this:
Betache and dare I say it, DKD changed that game last 20 mins or so. Im not going to blame any players today because the tactics where shocking. Go long go long go long. When we have noone to go long to. Betache and dkd got it on the floor.

Sounds like he has a tough old season ahead of him.

Sounds like some of the Oldham fans want to see some football.

Air hostess clique

Bettache Panache on 12:27 - Aug 29 with 2289 viewsLazyFan

I thought it looked like Bettache tried to score a long-range lob from well outside the box.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Bettache Panache on 13:27 - Aug 29 with 2082 viewscpgerber

Bettache Panache on 12:00 - Aug 29 by losethedrum

Someone tweeted he was badly injured, to the extent that he’s returning to us. He has been called up to play for Zimbabwe, but not allowed to travel to code red country. 2 weeks he can probably use now to recover.
Bettache Panache on 13:46 - Aug 29 with 2003 viewsQPR_Jim

Bettache Panache on 12:00 - Aug 29 by losethedrum

Thanks for the info, hopefully not too serious.
Bettache Panache on 15:27 - Aug 29 with 1791 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bettache Panache on 12:27 - Aug 29 by LazyFan

I thought it looked like Bettache tried to score a long-range lob from well outside the box.

Yep.
Bettache Panache on 15:43 - Aug 29 with 1721 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bettache Panache on 12:26 - Aug 29 by TacticalR

Sounds like some of the Oldham fans want to see some football.

Not a happy bunch and who can blame them? Owner appears to be from the Paladini School of Football Chairmen and the ground belongs to the ex-owner. The actual football sounds more industrial than Oldham is these days.

I've a soft spot for them going back to the Andy Ritchie/Neil Redfearn era. BF of a girl I knew was a fan and said that when they got relegated out of the Premiership they sang "And it's no, nay, never, no nay never no more, shall we play the Blackburn Rovers, no never no more", that sense of being slung out of the party just as the money was about to get crazy while your local rival has got a seat at the table due to a sugar daddy rang a lot of bells when we went down a few years later.

(Weird to think that Blackburn used to be able to flash the cash within living memory.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024