Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan Experience Survey 17:42 - Sep 5 with 2014 viewsGloryHunter

There's a QPR "Fan Experience Survey" popped up on my phone. It appears to be on the offish website, but if I look on the actual website on my laptop, I can't find it.
Anyway, it's complete nonsense. Run by SurveyMonkey - beloved of students trying to do "research" for their meaningless dissertations. The questions look as though they have been dreamed up by a student, too - although not one who has ever been to a football match.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fan-experience-survey-050921/

[Edit: I couldn't find it from the homepage of the website - only by Googling it]
[Post edited 5 Sep 2021 17:44]
Fan Experience Survey on 17:49 - Sep 5 with 1997 viewsGloryHunter

Just one quick example of how rubbish it is - Q1 asks for your client reference number - so the survey is directed at members and ST holders only. Then Q5 asks, "What was the reason you chose to attend a match at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium?" !
Fan Experience Survey on 18:31 - Sep 5 with 1947 viewshertshoops

Completed it but fairly pointless and presumably a knee-jerk reaction to the recent off-field complaints
Lee Hoos will do better to pay attention to what Clive has to ask on Thursday !
Fan Experience Survey on 08:09 - Sep 6 with 1756 viewsconnell10

I filled it in and let them have both barrels, if nothing else it made me feel better!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fan Experience Survey on 09:12 - Sep 6 with 1706 viewstoboboly

Fan Experience Survey on 08:09 - Sep 6 by connell10

I filled it in and let them have both barrels, if nothing else it made me feel better!

Did the same

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fan Experience Survey on 14:01 - Sep 6 with 1598 viewsPinnerPaul

TBF there are 2 'free form' boxes' 1 to put what you liked and 2) to put what you didn't like

Not sure what else they can do there?!
Fan Experience Survey on 14:25 - Sep 6 with 1590 viewsdaveB

Fan Experience Survey on 17:49 - Sep 5 by GloryHunter

Just one quick example of how rubbish it is - Q1 asks for your client reference number - so the survey is directed at members and ST holders only. Then Q5 asks, "What was the reason you chose to attend a match at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium?" !

You can put N/A in the client ref bit if you don't have a number
Fan Experience Survey on 17:40 - Sep 6 with 1485 viewsGloryHunter

Fan Experience Survey on 14:01 - Sep 6 by PinnerPaul

TBF there are 2 'free form' boxes' 1 to put what you liked and 2) to put what you didn't like

Not sure what else they can do there?!

I just find all multiple-choice questionnaires - and especially SurveyMonkey ones - extremely annoying. You just know that, despite all the ticketing and website problems chronicled recently on this board, the club will use the answers to claim that, "97% of respondents found the ticket purchase process satisfactory", and, "98% of respondents are happy with the club website".
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 18:12]
Fan Experience Survey on 11:46 - Sep 7 with 1307 viewsJuzzie

Not going to fill it out and certainly would not give out my client reference number.
Login to get fewer ads

Fan Experience Survey on 12:31 - Sep 7 with 1258 viewsDavieQPR

You should be more careful of what information you give away to unknown websites. It's an American based company that also collates the data you give it. It more than likely only appears on your phone because your protection is weaker.
Fan Experience Survey on 13:36 - Sep 7 with 1211 viewsPinnerPaul

Fan Experience Survey on 17:40 - Sep 6 by GloryHunter

I just find all multiple-choice questionnaires - and especially SurveyMonkey ones - extremely annoying. You just know that, despite all the ticketing and website problems chronicled recently on this board, the club will use the answers to claim that, "97% of respondents found the ticket purchase process satisfactory", and, "98% of respondents are happy with the club website".
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 18:12]

Fair enough.

DID need a N/a option in the multi choice question as well.

Loads didn't apply to me, so had to put a 3 for all those.
Fan Experience Survey on 13:39 - Sep 7 with 1203 viewsPinnerPaul

Fan Experience Survey on 12:31 - Sep 7 by DavieQPR

You should be more careful of what information you give away to unknown websites. It's an American based company that also collates the data you give it. It more than likely only appears on your phone because your protection is weaker.

Not toooooooooooooo much sensitive information in this one tbf!
Fan Experience Survey on 14:00 - Sep 7 with 1176 viewsGloryHunter

Fan Experience Survey on 13:36 - Sep 7 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough.

DID need a N/a option in the multi choice question as well.

Loads didn't apply to me, so had to put a 3 for all those.

I just ignored the inapplicable Qs. It didn't stop me proceeding.

Puzzled now as to who, exactly, got sent this survey? I think it just popped up on the newsfeed on my phone - it wasn't emailed to me by the club. Although I see that it is now on the home page of the offish.
Fan Experience Survey on 14:03 - Sep 7 with 1174 viewsMaggsinho

Fan Experience Survey on 14:00 - Sep 7 by GloryHunter

I just ignored the inapplicable Qs. It didn't stop me proceeding.

Puzzled now as to who, exactly, got sent this survey? I think it just popped up on the newsfeed on my phone - it wasn't emailed to me by the club. Although I see that it is now on the home page of the offish.

It will go to the club, presumably the marketing department. SurveyMonkey is just the provider of the survey but don't receive the data.
Fan Experience Survey on 14:50 - Sep 7 with 1123 viewsJuzzie

Not sure how easy this is to read but I think if you click on it, it enlarges.

I hope Which? don't mind me putting this on here but I think it's well worth a read.

So many Facebook users willfully participate it these 'engagement-bait' things and simply palm it off as a bit of fun.

It's not and it's not set up to be. It's set up for the reasons explained in the article.

Fan Experience Survey on 15:07 - Sep 7 with 1110 viewslondonscottish

Fan Experience Survey on 08:09 - Sep 6 by connell10

I gave plenty of praise to the playing side of things and to the long-suffering box office staff.

But let rip at Ticketmaster and pointed out that I'm having more conversations about the appalling online ticketing problems than the amazing on-field performances.

Which is just plain wrong.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Fan Experience Survey on 20:05 - Sep 7 with 1049 viewsGloryHunter

Fan Experience Survey on 14:03 - Sep 7 by Maggsinho

It will go to the club, presumably the marketing department. SurveyMonkey is just the provider of the survey but don't receive the data.

I meant, which QPR fans got sent this survey to complete?
None of them, by the sound of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024