Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 163195 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 6444 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 13:39 - Mar 16 by Terry49

If the Derby results are kind to us we might just be the team who beats them on Easter Monday and seals their relegation. That would add to the population of Derby hating us even more.

Ooooooooooh. Gives me a warm feeling that does.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 15:36 - Mar 16 with 6350 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 13:39 - Mar 16 by Terry49

If the Derby results are kind to us we might just be the team who beats them on Easter Monday and seals their relegation. That would add to the population of Derby hating us even more.

Can we beat them with only 10 men again though please?
Derby into Admin on 16:03 - Mar 28 with 5950 viewsRangersDave

And still it rumbles on.....

Some interesting points in there, nontheless......

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 16:34 - Mar 28 with 5869 viewsterryb

And the man behind the preferred bidder will be?

He will stay in the background initally, but it would be a good bet that he has the initials of MM.
Derby into Admin on 17:30 - Mar 28 with 5769 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 16:34 - Mar 28 by terryb

And the man behind the preferred bidder will be?

He will stay in the background initally, but it would be a good bet that he has the initials of MM.

Mr. Magoo?
Derby into Admin on 18:00 - Mar 28 with 5701 viewsloftboy

Has Zamora been inducted into the hall of fame yet? If not half time on the day we relegate the cheating tax evading sheep shaggedrs would be perfect.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 19:57 - Mar 28 with 5533 viewsRangersDave

Derby into Admin on 18:00 - Mar 28 by loftboy

Has Zamora been inducted into the hall of fame yet? If not half time on the day we relegate the cheating tax evading sheep shaggedrs would be perfect.

Now that would be deliciously sweet indeed!

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 22:07 - Mar 28 with 5353 views222gers

I'm sure the EFL will leave every stone unturned if Derby breach regulations again.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 22:14 - Mar 28 with 5334 viewsMyke

Derby into Admin on 22:07 - Mar 28 by 222gers

I'm sure the EFL will leave every stone unturned if Derby breach regulations again.

Completely neutral on Derby the club, but feel very sorry for their fans who have been treated appallingly. This is happening over and over and as always it is the genuine fans that suffer the most.
Derby into Admin on 22:41 - Mar 28 with 5283 views222gers

Derby into Admin on 22:14 - Mar 28 by Myke

Completely neutral on Derby the club, but feel very sorry for their fans who have been treated appallingly. This is happening over and over and as always it is the genuine fans that suffer the most.

Joking apart, you are perfectly right. My wife and I were on holiday in Norfolk last year and we got to know a couple who supported Derby and drank in the same pub.
I felt a bit guilty as I had my ipad with me and was reading LFW about Derby's travails one moment and then eating and drinking with them in the pub the next.
We are all football supporters at heart and by and large similar. With a few exceptions of course !
Derby into Admin on 13:34 - Mar 31 with 4739 viewsRangersDave

So its now 2 months on from D-day and they still survive.

Just WTF is going on there and with the EFL?

From todays Derby rag.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

Derby into Admin on 13:44 - Mar 31 with 4675 viewsHarbour

Derby into Admin on 13:34 - Mar 31 by RangersDave

So its now 2 months on from D-day and they still survive.

Just WTF is going on there and with the EFL?

From todays Derby rag.

According to that article Morris wants £20m to cover the loan has on the stadium. Maybe the new owners if they ever appear could ask Forrest to ground share…that would go well! But at the end of the day keep the club alive. Coventry Fulham and others have shared with their near rivals to keep going.
Derby into Admin on 15:20 - Mar 31 with 4521 viewsNewBee

Derby into Admin on 13:44 - Mar 31 by Harbour

According to that article Morris wants £20m to cover the loan has on the stadium. Maybe the new owners if they ever appear could ask Forrest to ground share…that would go well! But at the end of the day keep the club alive. Coventry Fulham and others have shared with their near rivals to keep going.

Surely Notts County would make far more sense for a groundshare than the City Ground?

Aside from the obvious Forest/Derby antipathy, 20k capacity would be much more suited to a League One campaign, while the rent would be much cheaper too.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 15:21]
Derby into Admin on 15:28 - Mar 31 with 4501 viewsNorthernr

Derby into Admin on 22:14 - Mar 28 by Myke

Tempered slightly by the Derby fans being told over, and over, and over again, by Steve Gibson and others, that they were breaking the rules, this wouldn't stand, they were getting into trouble, and responding by producing funny 'we've got you on strings' memes. Even now they think it's some grand EFL conspiracy to relegate them.
Derby into Admin on 15:38 - Mar 31 with 4455 viewsHarbour

Derby into Admin on 15:20 - Mar 31 by NewBee

Surely Notts County would make far more sense for a groundshare than the City Ground?

Aside from the obvious Forest/Derby antipathy, 20k capacity would be much more suited to a League One campaign, while the rent would be much cheaper too.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 15:21]

Yes that makes more sense than Forest. Sounds like a new owner needs to think outside the box and maybe a fresh start and a move from Pride Park and the current ownership model.
Derby into Admin on 18:36 - Mar 31 with 4238 viewsterryb

As I've stated previously, I have no doubt who the administrators preferred bidder is & there not either of the two mentioned in that article.

Perhaps it would be better for everyone if the EFL & the FA let it be known that they would find it difficult to approve him as a fit a proper person to run a football club!

Perhaps the administrators could then concentrate on what they are meant to be doing, rather than having someone else's interest as their main consideration.
Derby into Admin on 20:09 - Mar 31 with 4109 viewsdavman

Derby into Admin on 22:07 - Mar 28 by 222gers

I'm not so sure that the EFL would be able to leave every stone unturned in a room with one stone.
Or find their own ass hull with two hands.
Or win a running race against a man with no legs.
Or beat a 2 year old at chess
Or beat me at table tennis with me playing left handed and giving them a 20 point headstart.
Or appoint a competent referee to a Championship game.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Derby into Admin on 08:05 - Apr 1 with 3717 viewstoboboly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60946333

Still no preferred bidder.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 08:13 - Apr 1 with 3710 viewsBAWHoops

Derby into Admin on 15:28 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Tempered slightly by the Derby fans being told over, and over, and over again, by Steve Gibson and others, that they were breaking the rules, this wouldn't stand, they were getting into trouble, and responding by producing funny 'we've got you on strings' memes. Even now they think it's some grand EFL conspiracy to relegate them.

I agree with this, but they've had their punishment (as fans) now. They've had a whole season of this hanging over their head and the whole thing stinks of administrators making money and the EFL dragging their feet.

What's remarkable is seeing Stoke deciding to pretty much do the same thing

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Derby into Admin on 09:14 - Apr 1 with 3615 viewsTheChef

EFL probably just waiting it out to the end of the season to see if Derby go down, and then take action (which you can be sure will be inconsistent compared to previous cases, as usual).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 15:24 - Apr 1 with 3409 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby into Admin on 20:09 - Mar 31 by davman

I'm not so sure that the EFL would be able to leave every stone unturned in a room with one stone.
Or find their own ass hull with two hands.
Or win a running race against a man with no legs.
Or beat a 2 year old at chess
Or beat me at table tennis with me playing left handed and giving them a 20 point headstart.
Or appoint a competent referee to a Championship game.

What your trying to say is they are as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike or a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

(sorry if not PC, hope no one is offended)
Derby into Admin on 15:53 - Apr 1 with 3346 viewsdmm

Derby into Admin on 15:24 - Apr 1 by francisbowles

What your trying to say is they are as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike or a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

(sorry if not PC, hope no one is offended)

I don't think the chocolate teapot has been mentioned yet.
Derby into Admin on 15:55 - Apr 1 with 3337 viewsOldPedro

Derby into Admin on 13:44 - Mar 31 by Harbour

So Morris wants £20mil for a stadium that he apparently paid £80mil for in the last few years..........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby into Admin on 19:30 - Apr 1 with 3145 viewsNewBee

Derby into Admin on 15:55 - Apr 1 by OldPedro

So Morris wants £20mil for a stadium that he apparently paid £80mil for in the last few years..........

DCFC, owned by Mel Morris, sold Pride Park to a company controlled by Mel Morris for £80m, so that this would bring DCFC's books in line with FFP.

But if you think that's bad, it is not certain that all (any?) of the £80m ever actually found its way to the club.

Meanwhile, Morris was reported to be using PP as collateral for a £20m loan received from MSD Holdings, Michael Dell's private equity fund.

Which could explain why MM is holding out for (ahem) £20m for PP, even though that is jeopardising the Administrators hope of finding a buyer for the club.

Btw, DCFC are not the first Englsih football club to have borrowed money, at unusually high interest rates, from MSD.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 19:33]
Derby into Admin on 11:12 - Apr 2 with 2887 viewsOldPedro

Derby into Admin on 19:30 - Apr 1 by NewBee

DCFC, owned by Mel Morris, sold Pride Park to a company controlled by Mel Morris for £80m, so that this would bring DCFC's books in line with FFP.

But if you think that's bad, it is not certain that all (any?) of the £80m ever actually found its way to the club.

Meanwhile, Morris was reported to be using PP as collateral for a £20m loan received from MSD Holdings, Michael Dell's private equity fund.

Which could explain why MM is holding out for (ahem) £20m for PP, even though that is jeopardising the Administrators hope of finding a buyer for the club.

Btw, DCFC are not the first Englsih football club to have borrowed money, at unusually high interest rates, from MSD.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 19:33]

That was kind of my point - the stadium 'sale' was always an accounting trick and never worth £80m on the open market. It was just part of the whole 'Mel's got the EFL on strings' boll ocks which has come back to bite them.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024