Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 163167 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 23:03 - Apr 4 with 5615 viewsted_hendrix

Hello everybody, If I'm not mistaken I thought that WRDC had to have some body bloke and his Wife called Mr & Mrs Preferred Bidder on the EFL table at the beginning of March?
When I say on the EFL table I don't mean actually sat or laying on the table.
Anyway what ever happened to Mr & Mrs Preferred Bidder I hear myself asking?
I might pop into the EFL headquarters in Preston next Saturday and see if anybody is awake and ask If I can look at their table while I'm there.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby into Admin on 23:16 - Apr 4 with 5554 viewsRangersDave

Derby into Admin on 23:03 - Apr 4 by ted_hendrix

Hello everybody, If I'm not mistaken I thought that WRDC had to have some body bloke and his Wife called Mr & Mrs Preferred Bidder on the EFL table at the beginning of March?
I might pop into the EFL headquarters in Preston next Saturday and see if anybody is awake and ask If I can look at their table while I'm there.

Thought it was the start of feb mate, but i've been wrong before (often). Either way its a further mess and surely puts them in further trouble?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 13:00 - Apr 5 with 5244 viewsaston_hoop

Derby into Admin on 23:03 - Apr 4 by ted_hendrix

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60993986

hurriedly deleted his Twitter account this morning to hide all the quite nasty misogynistic stuff he's tweeted in the past.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby into Admin on 11:37 - Apr 6 with 4956 viewsEsox_Lucius

Kirchner has been announced as the preferred bidder now but he won't own Pride Park, it is subject to negotiations to lease currently. Ground share with Burton or Notts. County to save money forthcoming?

The grass is always greener.

Derby into Admin on 11:54 - Apr 6 with 4900 viewsJuzzie

Is a 'preferred bidder' a guarantee of sale? Feels to me as though it's just a case of their interest/potential offer seems serious enough to continue with but not actually done and dusted. No assurance that it won't fall through.
Derby into Admin on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 4875 viewshertshoops

Hopefully the extra 15 point deduction will be delayed until next season in League 1
Derby into Admin on 17:33 - Apr 9 with 4508 viewsLazyFan

As I said before, they will get away with it until the end of the season. It's a farce, Wycombe should have stayed up. A complete disgrace.

Really the best option is they stay up putting Reading down, then get 15 pts and then go down, whilst Reading never return.

And I am sure Roony won't stay another season, no way.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 18:49 - Apr 9 with 4414 viewsenfieldargh

Derby into Admin on 11:54 - Apr 6 by Juzzie

Is a 'preferred bidder' a guarantee of sale? Feels to me as though it's just a case of their interest/potential offer seems serious enough to continue with but not actually done and dusted. No assurance that it won't fall through.

Listening to the football finance podcast he tried to take over Burnley recently but has a dodgy financial history?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 16:07 - Apr 13 with 4040 viewsRangersDave

And still it rumbles on.......

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-fans-

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 08:03 - Apr 14 with 3692 viewsTheChef

From the EFL I can't see anything happening till the end of the season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 22:15 - Apr 15 with 3421 viewseastside_r

Whatever is going on corporately, fair play to their team and their fans.

They’re going to absolutely hate it if we relegate them on Monday (which probably won’t happen.)
Derby into Admin on 22:22 - Apr 15 with 3383 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Derby into Admin on 22:15 - Apr 15 by eastside_r

Whatever is going on corporately, fair play to their team and their fans.

They’re going to absolutely hate it if we relegate them on Monday (which probably won’t happen.)

There’s every chance of that happening. Even if they win they could effectively be relegated if Reading win or draw. God they must hate us.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 22:24]
Derby into Admin on 22:45 - Apr 15 with 3295 viewsMyke

Derby into Admin on 22:22 - Apr 15 by Beckenhamhoop

There’s every chance of that happening. Even if they win they could effectively be relegated if Reading win or draw. God they must hate us.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 22:24]

Very important we don't take Derby for granted. Play like we did 2nd half today we will win the game. Anything else and we won't
Derby into Admin on 22:47 - Apr 15 with 3279 viewsJuzzie

Derby won’t get relegated on the day if they beat us even if Reading win as if Reading lose their remaining games and Derby win all theirs then Derby stay up on goal difference.

There are still quite a few permutations but they are 9 points behind (max 12 now to get) and the most Derby can get to is 43 points and Reading are on 40, both have 4 games left.

Reading’s win at Sheff Utd was huge for them and a big blow to Derby irrespective of the Fulham win as it keeps both teams on par with another game chalked off.
Derby into Admin on 09:53 - Apr 16 with 3008 viewsthemodfather

firstly qpr need to do something they have forgotten how to do, win. secondly if we beat derby, it's down to maths and slide rulers, but they could only then gain 9 pts from 3 games left, hope reading lose all their games and then it's, as said goal diff.
we beat, i am popping the corks! they should be down.
Derby into Admin on 09:56 - Apr 16 with 2994 viewsTGRRRSSS

The thing is I guess Derby need to chase results every game, but I cannto see Reading not getting 1 more win this season, probably win on Monday, but for me I think it's settled..

Peterborough, Derby and Barnsley are going.
Derby into Admin on 10:14 - Apr 20 with 2638 viewsJuzzie

All this talk/blowing smoke up WR's 'arris about what a great job he has done has got me thinking.....

Without the points deduction they'd currently be on 52 points and in 17th place. That's hardly anything amazing considering they do have, even with restrictions, a fairly decent squad. I'd put their squad about on par with ours yet and we are 11 points better off and currently 10th.

Is Rooney really the messiah or is everything that is happening off the field a convenient smokescreen?
Derby into Admin on 10:33 - Apr 20 with 2555 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 10:14 - Apr 20 by Juzzie

All this talk/blowing smoke up WR's 'arris about what a great job he has done has got me thinking.....

Without the points deduction they'd currently be on 52 points and in 17th place. That's hardly anything amazing considering they do have, even with restrictions, a fairly decent squad. I'd put their squad about on par with ours yet and we are 11 points better off and currently 10th.

Is Rooney really the messiah or is everything that is happening off the field a convenient smokescreen?

I would gladly swap our home record this season with theirs,but they can’t do it away from Mel Morris’ Pride Park.I think we’d be in the playoffs if we’d picked up as many points as they have at home.
But he could’ve lost every game this season and he wouldn’t get the blame for it.He would’ve got the manager of the year award if he’d kept them up though.
Derby into Admin on 10:50 - Apr 20 with 2507 viewsMyke

Derby into Admin on 10:14 - Apr 20 by Juzzie

For me, it's BECAUSE of all the sh1t that has being going on behind the scenes that makes me believe Rooney has done a very good job. It wasn't just the points deduction, (twice) but the legal challenges by Boro and Wycombe, the constant failed take-over attempts , the crap with Jagielka in January, and all the other stuff we didn't even hear about. Plus the fact that, Rooney the player, would have imploded under a fraction of that kind of pressure, so he has matured a lot , without losing that fighting, never give up mentality.
Derby into Admin on 10:55 - Apr 20 with 2490 viewsPhildo

I think they are still deep in it - the preferred bidder guy looks a bit flimsy to me, Morris is still playing silly buggers over the ground. They are assuming they will walk league 1 next year. Need to sit them down with a few Sunderland supporters.
Derby into Admin on 11:17 - Apr 20 with 2431 viewsRangersDave

Hahaha....... fancy an endorsement from him?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-terry-wayne-r

And how can you be in admin for 8 months? EFL and WRDC i guess. lol

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

Derby into Admin on 11:35 - Apr 20 with 2384 viewsslmrstid

Derby into Admin on 11:17 - Apr 20 by RangersDave

Hahaha....... fancy an endorsement from him?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-terry-wayne-r

And how can you be in admin for 8 months? EFL and WRDC i guess. lol

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

To be fair back in 2001 we were in administration for over a year weren't we?

Just as well the current rules weren't around back then, we'd have been royally screwed and tumbled down the leagues if so I think.

I think Rooney's done a marvellous job this year - with all the background rubbish going on, plus players constantly leaving and not being able to bring anyone in, to have survived this long and actually be in a position where without the deduction they'd be happily safe, with a squad full of that many young players, is impressive.

The tricky bit will come next year, because regardless of where they are ownership wise, the expectations completely change. This year has effectively been a free hit - next year the expectation will be to win a lot and be challenging and the pressures that come with that will be very different.

Same goes for a lot of there young players - easier to impress when the pressure is off, compared to next year when they'll be expected to be delivering winning performances most weeks.
Derby into Admin on 11:38 - Apr 20 with 2375 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 10:55 - Apr 20 by Phildo

I think they are still deep in it - the preferred bidder guy looks a bit flimsy to me, Morris is still playing silly buggers over the ground. They are assuming they will walk league 1 next year. Need to sit them down with a few Sunderland supporters.

There were still a few sunderland fans who thought they’d walk league 1 just before we played them in the league cup only a few months ago.
Derby into Admin on 11:43 - Apr 20 with 2350 viewsaston_hoop

Been trying to find out, but does this Kirchner actually have any money? Seems to be worth less than Wayne Rooney himself. Who is funding the takeover and will they be even more screwed come next season starting with 5 players and someone who doesn't have the funds to replace them?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby into Admin on 13:01 - Apr 20 with 2178 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 11:43 - Apr 20 by aston_hoop

Been trying to find out, but does this Kirchner actually have any money? Seems to be worth less than Wayne Rooney himself. Who is funding the takeover and will they be even more screwed come next season starting with 5 players and someone who doesn't have the funds to replace them?

The bloke has made a few quid with some tech company but is claiming his main wealth has been through crypto trading which suggests to me that he is either a complete dodge pot or RussianBot. Reading a bit about Derby and their previous owners on wiki it seems to me that this is a club blessed with attracting some real questionable owners including one Robert Maxwell. Two serious brushes with liquidation in the last 35 months years excluding the current fun and games. It seems to me that Zimbabwe is more stable than Derby County.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024