Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 163478 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 20:02 - Jun 12 with 4821 viewsTGRRRSSS

What I don't understand is why the administrators ran with Kirchner for so long, the minute I heard he was mainly in Crypto I thought it seemed he wasn't a likely source.

As ridiculous as it sounds if his worth was £150m that doesn't really cut it given the costs Derby have accrued.

The administrators won't be cheap either when presenting their bill.

I wonder if Morris still lives in Derbyshire?

Not sure I would if I was him...
Derby into Admin on 22:02 - Jun 12 with 4555 viewsLazyFan

Derby into Admin on 20:02 - Jun 12 by TGRRRSSS

What I don't understand is why the administrators ran with Kirchner for so long, the minute I heard he was mainly in Crypto I thought it seemed he wasn't a likely source.

As ridiculous as it sounds if his worth was £150m that doesn't really cut it given the costs Derby have accrued.

The administrators won't be cheap either when presenting their bill.

I wonder if Morris still lives in Derbyshire?

Not sure I would if I was him...

I suspect they gave him a chance as he possibly gave them some money for exclusive purchase rights.

That money they needed to pay wages up until now. Then he probably thought he could bargain everyone down. Not realising that Morris owns the ground and everything else is just pure debt. There are not really any player assets as they only have 5 players and some youth (which as we know you get peanuts for at tribunals).

Once Kirch discovered that and with crypto failing all over the place, he was done. He did get some expensive publicity out of it though and Derby got to run around for a whole season while Wycombe had to redo League One and a playoff, but this time not be promoted. Also, Reading avoided relegation too so, that was useful for them.

Essentially Derby fans got to see their club in the Champ one more season than should have been allowed and everyone else got screwed.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 05:53 - Jun 13 with 4294 viewsenfieldargh

Derby into Admin on 08:48 - Jun 11 by enfieldargh

Kirchner estimated worth 150 million much of it in crypto so pretty worthless but I guess he enjoyed his moment in the limelight

I misheard his net worth it’s 50 million much in crypto currency

His main business in the states he hasn’t paid staff salaries so a bit like that bloke who was going to buy Man Utd and had a kick bout on the pitch pre match

2 podcasts worth listening to

The price of football pod about the money behind the game and to a lesser extent The second tier podcast just about the championship

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby into Admin on 08:21 - Jun 13 with 4124 viewsTheChef

Derby into Admin on 12:16 - Jun 12 by RangersDave

Latest from this episode of 'cheers'......

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

interestingly, in the fan comments, someone has asked why the EFL hadnt done proper due dilligence on Kirchner as its obvious he didnt have the money.

EFL doing due diligence??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 09:02 - Jun 13 with 4031 viewsToast_R

It seems now that Derby's last hope of survival are based on Mike Ashley buying the club. My question is, why would he given the debt payment required and how long it would take for the club to start turning of profit?

Surely it's a financial black hole that reaps no benefit to any sound business man?
Derby into Admin on 09:10 - Jun 13 with 4004 viewsloftboy

Someone on their forum is moaning about Ashley saying he won’t pay a L1 manager PL wages, they are so deluded and still don’t understand the financial shit they are in.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 09:11 - Jun 13 with 3998 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 09:02 - Jun 13 by Toast_R

It seems now that Derby's last hope of survival are based on Mike Ashley buying the club. My question is, why would he given the debt payment required and how long it would take for the club to start turning of profit?

Surely it's a financial black hole that reaps no benefit to any sound business man?

Mega rich people like businesses that lose money whilst also giving them a bit of status.
Football also seems to allow money to leave its core business function with no return and it’s then out there with seemingly few questions asked.

I’ll leave that there

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Derby into Admin on 09:28 - Jun 13 with 3934 viewsToast_R

Derby into Admin on 09:11 - Jun 13 by Lblock

Mega rich people like businesses that lose money whilst also giving them a bit of status.
Football also seems to allow money to leave its core business function with no return and it’s then out there with seemingly few questions asked.

I’ll leave that there

You'd have to be insane to go near it though. Ashley owned a big Premier League club so surely he's had his bit of status among business men so you'd think buying a debt ridden problematic league one club like Derby who don't even own their stadium, is the kind of status you could do without.

QPR didn't look too appealing when the takeover happened but at least the club had ownership of the stadium and the debt owed was pretty minuscule compared to where Derby are apparently.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 11:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 09:29 - Jun 13 with 3934 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 09:10 - Jun 13 by loftboy

Someone on their forum is moaning about Ashley saying he won’t pay a L1 manager PL wages, they are so deluded and still don’t understand the financial shit they are in.

There was also some reason poster who claimed that the other 71 want to see their demise as we would fear them too much. League one clubs would have one less promotion place to compete for and then when back in the championship they would no doubt with the momentum achieve back to back promotions! Deluded is not the word. They’ve spent 15 years failing to get back in the PL and that last season itself was a record breaker! They should be thankful to the EFL as they are now bending over backwards beyond what other clubs had in terms of assistance despite Derby trying ti screw them over with false accounting practices. I also said that Kirchner was dodgy and Ashley wants a profit and achieved that at Newcastle. This is not an Ashley purchase. £36million now owed to HMRC, five players under contract who when they don’t get paid at the end of this month I believe have a right to walk away. There really isn’t much to invest in at all.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 10:11 - Jun 13 with 3814 viewsLblock

I know the sums owed on a gross basis are mind boggling but there’s the rub…..what ratio in the pound will those debtors get?
My understanding is football creditors have to get 25p in the pound to satisfy the league membership charter. That’s mad as we (ie us taxpayers) may only get a penny in the pound.
This would’ve gone through before now but you have the unusual position of ground being owned by Mel the Puppeteer and he’s holding out for a big figure, you’ve got Quantanama wanting their fee in total plus then football creditors needing to have a minimum of 25% of what they’re owed. These are obstacles to people like Ashley who feed on carcass businesses.

Our misdemeanour was horrendous over spending but everyone got paid.
In the case of the Rams it’s horrendous over spending AND alleged fraudulent accountancy practices AND non payment of tax AND defaulting on money owed to suppliers, staff, other clubs etc. you hate to see clubs fold but precedent has been set with Bury most recent example. If Ashley doesn’t get his way this week or early next then the League must surely throw them out? No idea what they do then in terms of restructuring the Divisions but I’d hope the loosing play off finalists are all promoted up one level of only as that would appease Wycombe and sort of feel just.

Thing is those clubs need to know NOW so they can set their budgets and targets / plans made for coming season.

Unlike the EFL to be presiding over such a mess

Derby into Admin on 10:21 - Jun 13 with 3800 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 10:11 - Jun 13 by Lblock

I know the sums owed on a gross basis are mind boggling but there’s the rub…..what ratio in the pound will those debtors get?
My understanding is football creditors have to get 25p in the pound to satisfy the league membership charter. That’s mad as we (ie us taxpayers) may only get a penny in the pound.
This would’ve gone through before now but you have the unusual position of ground being owned by Mel the Puppeteer and he’s holding out for a big figure, you’ve got Quantanama wanting their fee in total plus then football creditors needing to have a minimum of 25% of what they’re owed. These are obstacles to people like Ashley who feed on carcass businesses.

Our misdemeanour was horrendous over spending but everyone got paid.
In the case of the Rams it’s horrendous over spending AND alleged fraudulent accountancy practices AND non payment of tax AND defaulting on money owed to suppliers, staff, other clubs etc. you hate to see clubs fold but precedent has been set with Bury most recent example. If Ashley doesn’t get his way this week or early next then the League must surely throw them out? No idea what they do then in terms of restructuring the Divisions but I’d hope the loosing play off finalists are all promoted up one level of only as that would appease Wycombe and sort of feel just.

Thing is those clubs need to know NOW so they can set their budgets and targets / plans made for coming season.

Unlike the EFL to be presiding over such a mess

There are already 24 clubs in the championship so Wycombe would stay in league 1 unfortunately.
Derby into Admin on 17:10 - Jun 13 with 3351 viewsMick_S

Derby into Admin on 12:16 - Jun 12 by RangersDave

Latest from this episode of 'cheers'......

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

interestingly, in the fan comments, someone has asked why the EFL hadnt done proper due dilligence on Kirchner as its obvious he didnt have the money.

Bit more like this:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby into Admin on 19:12 - Jun 13 with 3124 viewsDWQPR

Just been announced on Sky Sports that Kirchner has withdrawn his bid for the club. Maybe now the Derby supporters will stop blaming the EFL and throw all their ire at the administrators. What an utter shîtshow this is.

Derby into Admin on 21:49 - Jun 13 with 2847 viewswombat

Derby into Admin on 19:12 - Jun 13 by DWQPR

Just been announced on Sky Sports that Kirchner has withdrawn his bid for the club. Maybe now the Derby supporters will stop blaming the EFL and throw all their ire at the administrators. What an utter shîtshow this is.

Never understood how they didn’t take what ever money was offered for players in the last transfer window , isn’t that the roll of administrators to raise cash who every they can , serves them right zero sympathy at all for them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Derby into Admin on 22:07 - Jun 13 with 2795 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 21:49 - Jun 13 by wombat

Never understood how they didn’t take what ever money was offered for players in the last transfer window , isn’t that the roll of administrators to raise cash who every they can , serves them right zero sympathy at all for them

What they could have got for Lawrence has now gone as he is out of contract. Plus they still had to pay his wages up until the end of the month. Five months of £35,000 per week.

Derby into Admin on 08:10 - Jun 14 with 2492 viewstoboboly

I, for one, admire CK. Has played an absolute blinder as a Forest fan. Look at him trying to keep a straight face.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 08:40 - Jun 14 with 2400 viewsdistortR

Derby into Admin on 08:10 - Jun 14 by toboboly

I, for one, admire CK. Has played an absolute blinder as a Forest fan. Look at him trying to keep a straight face.

Derby into Admin on 08:45 - Jun 14 with 2379 viewsRangersDave

from various news sources.....

A spokesperson on behalf of the joint administrators of the club said: "We're aware some will be concerned by this news, however, the joint administrators wish to reassure the club's staff, players and supporters they are continuing to actively engage with a growing number of interested parties, each of whom have a real willingness to complete a deal as soon as possible."

and

On Sunday, the EFL said it would become closely involved in the sale of the Rams in order to secure their future in the league.

and

Conditions suspending Derby's expulsion from the league, imposed when they went into administration, have been changed.
The EFL now wants to be informed of all discussions between Quantuma and potential bidders.
In a statement, the league said it was "increasingly concerned" the delays presented "a real risk to the integrity of next season's competition", with the EFL fixtures being released in less than a fortnight.

and

Confirming it had received notification of Kirchner's withdrawal, the EFL said on Monday evening it "reiterates its commitment, made over the weekend, to work proactively alongside the administrators of the club as they continue to engage with a number of interested parties, so that the objective of concluding a sale is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity."

Really.....you couldnt make it up.
Im quite interested in where Wycombe stand in all this, plus the teams Derby bought players from who still havnt been paid?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 08:49 - Jun 14 with 2369 viewspeterlund_dk

Derby into Admin on 08:10 - Jun 14 by toboboly

What's going on around the belly-region? It looks like he's strapped in like a toddler in a high chair.
Derby into Admin on 09:03 - Jun 14 with 2326 viewsLazyFan

By now the ELF should have several league fixtures, one for Derby staying and another for them going.

As there could be a spot for a team from L2 to take Derby's spot in L1 and from National into L2 and so on. Shame on the ELF as Wycombe still get nothing.

Derby has this week really as the EFL need to inform all the other clubs and make a decision, hence that's why they want inside knowledge on everything and no more hidden surprises.

They are gone.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 09:08 - Jun 14 with 2281 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 08:49 - Jun 14 by peterlund_dk

What's going on around the belly-region? It looks like he's strapped in like a toddler in a high chair.

Disguised his belly laughs?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 09:50 - Jun 14 with 2142 viewsterryb

Derby into Admin on 09:03 - Jun 14 by LazyFan

By now the ELF should have several league fixtures, one for Derby staying and another for them going.

As there could be a spot for a team from L2 to take Derby's spot in L1 and from National into L2 and so on. Shame on the ELF as Wycombe still get nothing.

Derby has this week really as the EFL need to inform all the other clubs and make a decision, hence that's why they want inside knowledge on everything and no more hidden surprises.

They are gone.

IF Derby go they will run League 2 with 23 teams.

It would require changes to the rules of the EFL to enable them to promote an extra club from League 2 & the National league.

They could, of course, fill a possible vacancy by reducing the number of clubs relegated, but Derby would have to be out of existence by the EFL AGM for this to be a consideration. I believe this has already been held.
Derby into Admin on 09:51 - Jun 14 with 2139 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 08:45 - Jun 14 by RangersDave

from various news sources.....

A spokesperson on behalf of the joint administrators of the club said: "We're aware some will be concerned by this news, however, the joint administrators wish to reassure the club's staff, players and supporters they are continuing to actively engage with a growing number of interested parties, each of whom have a real willingness to complete a deal as soon as possible."

and

On Sunday, the EFL said it would become closely involved in the sale of the Rams in order to secure their future in the league.

and

Conditions suspending Derby's expulsion from the league, imposed when they went into administration, have been changed.
The EFL now wants to be informed of all discussions between Quantuma and potential bidders.
In a statement, the league said it was "increasingly concerned" the delays presented "a real risk to the integrity of next season's competition", with the EFL fixtures being released in less than a fortnight.

and

Confirming it had received notification of Kirchner's withdrawal, the EFL said on Monday evening it "reiterates its commitment, made over the weekend, to work proactively alongside the administrators of the club as they continue to engage with a number of interested parties, so that the objective of concluding a sale is achieved at the earliest possible opportunity."

Really.....you couldnt make it up.
Im quite interested in where Wycombe stand in all this, plus the teams Derby bought players from who still havnt been paid?

Change every reference from Derby to Bury there and you’ve got a different kettle of monkeys

How embarrassing for the EFL that former champions, recent play off finalists, European reach, this club, this city, these fans….all that horseshit…. and they’ve gone DoDo on their watch.

Bury? Nah….nobody will notice. Derby? Oh dear, oh dear dear dear.

Derby into Admin on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 2066 viewsloftboy

Reading their message board is hilarious, they get whiff of a few interested buyers and they get referred to by the surname, if it looks like one of them will buy then it changes to their first name and they talk about them as if they’re their best mate, then when they pull out they get called by their initials.
Some are still talking about what players they are going to sign and they will piss league 1.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 2058 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 09:51 - Jun 14 by Lblock

Change every reference from Derby to Bury there and you’ve got a different kettle of monkeys

How embarrassing for the EFL that former champions, recent play off finalists, European reach, this club, this city, these fans….all that horseshit…. and they’ve gone DoDo on their watch.

Bury? Nah….nobody will notice. Derby? Oh dear, oh dear dear dear.

They have no realistic chance of anyone buying them,similar to Bury’s situation,so why aren’t the EFL imposing the same punishment?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024