Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 161199 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 22:42 - Jun 27 with 4510 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 22:29 - Jun 27 by Northernr

Crypto Bro kept Roo on the hook, jam tomorrow, just you guys keep it ticking along and my money will be along just as soon as…

Surely the Yank hasn’t hoodwinked them into doing this?!?!
Classic stuff and to hear of an Agent potentially losing hundreds of thousands this way won’t make many weep I’d say.

Then of course there is the part where I believe it contravenes rules.
They tightened all this up when we were on the precipice and the Wintons etc effectively donated players and covered their costs. Third party ownership and all that.

33 days to kick off…. Not much to do, not much at all.

Surely there must be another deadline to be out of Admin and prove a whole season’s funding is available???
EFL how is your brewery and what time does the drink up start?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Derby into Admin on 22:45 - Jun 27 with 4504 viewsted_hendrix

It goes on and on then a bit more on then It goes on and on yet again.

I've calculated that a decision will be anounced by February 22nd next year.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby into Admin on 23:20 - Jun 27 with 4395 viewsDWQPR

Well if the story is true then that looks like another three points deduction.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 08:06 - Jun 28 with 4130 viewsTheChef

Derby into Admin on 22:45 - Jun 27 by ted_hendrix

It goes on and on then a bit more on then It goes on and on yet again.

I've calculated that a decision will be anounced by February 22nd next year.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Next year?? That's optimistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rooney's mates at 32Red weren't also providing some cashflow support...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 13:43 - Jun 29 with 3765 viewsRangersDave

another interesting set of reports......

Waynes world....

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

And this smelly one......

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeo

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 00:34 - Jun 30 with 3454 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61989449

Smells like a trout farm in here

Derby into Admin on 08:59 - Jun 30 with 3189 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 00:34 - Jun 30 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61989449

The EFL will breath a sigh of relief if it goes through as they won’t have to keep extending the deadline another 20-30 times.
Derby into Admin on 12:47 - Jun 30 with 2960 viewsLblock

17 days to do the old fit and proper persons test these days then.

Surprised they take that long.
I’d imagine the EFL accept a crayon self portrait as ID and a handwritten note from your Mum saying what a nice lad you are and have always wanted to own a football club.

Next step must surely be a deal with creditors to enable coming out of Admin (or is that already in place?)
Gotta be very close to another deadline for that or another points deduction surely? I thought that would be when fixtures released but it’s the EFL….make it up as you go along and follow the path of least resistance

Hope it’s all resolved quick so they can focus on getting a Manager, re-employing people and signing 16 pros so they actually have a squad.

Roll up, roll up…

Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 12:54 - Jun 30 with 2927 viewsMyke

Derby into Admin on 12:47 - Jun 30 by Lblock

17 days to do the old fit and proper persons test these days then.

Surprised they take that long.
I’d imagine the EFL accept a crayon self portrait as ID and a handwritten note from your Mum saying what a nice lad you are and have always wanted to own a football club.

Next step must surely be a deal with creditors to enable coming out of Admin (or is that already in place?)
Gotta be very close to another deadline for that or another points deduction surely? I thought that would be when fixtures released but it’s the EFL….make it up as you go along and follow the path of least resistance

Hope it’s all resolved quick so they can focus on getting a Manager, re-employing people and signing 16 pros so they actually have a squad.

Roll up, roll up…

They may leave Rosenior in place - with McClaren assisting in the background. Always thought Rosenior came across as an intelligent bloke, be interesting to see how he fares out.
Derby into Admin on 12:56 - Jun 30 with 2915 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 12:54 - Jun 30 by Myke

They may leave Rosenior in place - with McClaren assisting in the background. Always thought Rosenior came across as an intelligent bloke, be interesting to see how he fares out.

Steve McLaren jumped ship a while ago - think he is at Man U now

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 12:59 - Jun 30 with 2900 viewsMyke

Derby into Admin on 12:56 - Jun 30 by toboboly

Steve McLaren jumped ship a while ago - think he is at Man U now

ah - didn't know that. That actually makes Rooney's efforts last season more impressive, I thought he was just following McClaren's instructions
Derby into Admin on 13:09 - Jun 30 with 2838 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 12:59 - Jun 30 by Myke

ah - didn't know that. That actually makes Rooney's efforts last season more impressive, I thought he was just following McClaren's instructions

I think he was - McLaren was there for a lot of the season. Just he isn't now

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 11:58 - Jul 3 with 2349 viewsKensal_Ranger

Nothing (more) to see here….?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61927037
Derby into Admin on 12:01 - Jul 3 with 2326 viewsloftboy

Bet your bottom dollar that HMRC have taken a significant haircut, absolutely disgusting in the current climate, that amount of money could do a lot of good.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 14:48 - Jul 3 with 2054 viewsKensal_Ranger

Derby into Admin on 12:01 - Jul 3 by loftboy

Bet your bottom dollar that HMRC have taken a significant haircut, absolutely disgusting in the current climate, that amount of money could do a lot of good.

And MSD will expect full payment.
Ground apparently bought by Clowes for £22m, probably nearer its original true value.
Derby into Admin on 15:23 - Jul 3 with 1945 viewsderbyhoop

Ground sold to Clowes.
Derby signed Joe Wildsmith (Sheff Wed keeper), Barkhuisen (Preston striker), mendes-Laing (Wednesday & Cardiff complete ass). All done yesterday.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 1882 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 15:23 - Jul 3 by derbyhoop

Ground sold to Clowes.
Derby signed Joe Wildsmith (Sheff Wed keeper), Barkhuisen (Preston striker), mendes-Laing (Wednesday & Cardiff complete ass). All done yesterday.

Still paying Championship wages then.

They may bounce straight back then.

Sure Wycombe & Bury fans will be very pleased for them.

Derby into Admin on 15:45 - Jul 3 with 1882 viewsBoston

Derby into Admin on 12:01 - Jul 3 by loftboy

True, but how much money does Derby County's presence in the city add to the local economy? Pubs, restaurants, hotels, corner shops blah blah blah.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby into Admin on 15:48 - Jul 3 with 1868 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 15:45 - Jul 3 by Boston

True, but how much money does Derby County's presence in the city add to the local economy? Pubs, restaurants, hotels, corner shops blah blah blah.

The local economy has taken a tumble

Only the other day I heard that a fantastic piece of prime real estate that was "worth" £80mill a couple of years ago has dropped in value to a staggering £22mill.
Trailblazers in Midlands -- starting a property collapse and deflation whilst the rest of us are sleeping

Derby into Admin on 15:52 - Jul 3 with 1850 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby into Admin on 15:48 - Jul 3 by Lblock

The local economy has taken a tumble

Only the other day I heard that a fantastic piece of prime real estate that was "worth" £80mill a couple of years ago has dropped in value to a staggering £22mill.
Trailblazers in Midlands -- starting a property collapse and deflation whilst the rest of us are sleeping

Still torn.
Happy for the Derby fans.
Fairly disgusted that Bury and others got shafted and Derby got treated so much better.
A couple of great posters on here posited that perhaps the EFL learned from their past failures, but I find it so hard to believe that this is anything but another case of shafting the small clubs and pampering the big clubs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby into Admin on 16:01 - Jul 3 with 1826 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 15:52 - Jul 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Still torn.
Happy for the Derby fans.
Fairly disgusted that Bury and others got shafted and Derby got treated so much better.
A couple of great posters on here posited that perhaps the EFL learned from their past failures, but I find it so hard to believe that this is anything but another case of shafting the small clubs and pampering the big clubs.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Bolton got properly done but mainly by Gartside (again the powers that be trod carefully.... not as if he had any power in other areas back then was it? Mmmmmm) and they continue to suffer.

I am such a bitter sod - I just hate seeing other clubs come out of Admin smelling of roses whilst we emerged with a rubber ring filled with concrete round our necks. Most of that was down to Chris Wright, Paladini etc but still......

Derby into Admin on 17:04 - Jul 3 with 1747 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 15:45 - Jul 3 by Boston

That doesn’t help fill the black hole in the country’s tax finances though does it?And they are still allowed to trade freely after shafting us all.
Derby into Admin on 17:10 - Jul 3 with 1728 viewsBoston

Derby into Admin on 17:04 - Jul 3 by stowmarketrange

That doesn’t help fill the black hole in the country’s tax finances though does it?And they are still allowed to trade freely after shafting us all.

Au contraire, all those businesses and their employees pay taxes.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby into Admin on 17:40 - Jul 3 with 1655 viewsderbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 15:44 - Jul 3 by Lblock

Still paying Championship wages then.

They may bounce straight back then.

Sure Wycombe & Bury fans will be very pleased for them.

I thought they still had severe restrictions on what they could pay. The handover to Clowes may have changed that.
Given that all 3 were free transfers I'd be surprised if the wages were that high. By L1 standards.

At least they should be able to field a starting XI on July 30. Be surprised if they are good enough to bounce straight back.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 17:40 - Jul 3 with 1654 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 17:10 - Jul 3 by Boston

Au contraire, all those businesses and their employees pay taxes.

I bet it all won’t add up to the amount that Derby owe though?They should be made to pay the tax bill before being allowed to sign new players,or pay the ones they’ve already got.
What fans buy when attending games shouldn’t be taken into consideration when the club owe money to HMRC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024