Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 163566 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 18:34 - Jul 3 with 5181 viewsDWQPR

The keeper was the one in goal for Wednesday when we stuffed them 4-1 a couple of years back, and he was pony. If we had signed any of the three they have then this site would be in meltdown. They have to comply with an EFL business plan for the next couple of seasons. Wages won’t be high. As for HMRC they will probably collect everything outstanding but it will be on a payment plan.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 18:47 - Jul 3 with 5114 viewsBoston

Derby into Admin on 17:40 - Jul 3 by stowmarketrange

I bet it all won’t add up to the amount that Derby owe though?They should be made to pay the tax bill before being allowed to sign new players,or pay the ones they’ve already got.
What fans buy when attending games shouldn’t be taken into consideration when the club owe money to HMRC.

Don't disagree with sanctions, but sometimes you have to consider broader implications and recoup debt in the long term.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby into Admin on 19:04 - Jul 3 with 5061 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 18:47 - Jul 3 by Boston

Don't disagree with sanctions, but sometimes you have to consider broader implications and recoup debt in the long term.

Feck em.Hang them out to dry like they did with the smaller clubs.Would HMRC be as lenient with any another company that owed them as much?
They’ll come back up again either this season or next and there will very little difference to the running of the club.But they’ve cheated the rest of the teams in the championship for years,and at least 1 who went down 12 months ago that might’ve stayed up if derby hadn’t bought the players they did when they clearly couldn’t afford them.
Derby into Admin on 19:20 - Jul 3 with 4990 viewsThe_Beast1976

Derby into Admin on 17:04 - Jul 3 by stowmarketrange

That doesn’t help fill the black hole in the country’s tax finances though does it?And they are still allowed to trade freely after shafting us all.

You mean the black hole that is being made even bigger by sending ££££billions to Ukraine to buy weapons (which is absolutely disgusting, may I add)? No sympathy for HMRC. They just take our money/taxes and spend it on weapons to further the aims of those who control western governments
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 21:05]
Derby into Admin on 23:27 - Jul 3 with 4719 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 19:20 - Jul 3 by The_Beast1976

You mean the black hole that is being made even bigger by sending ££££billions to Ukraine to buy weapons (which is absolutely disgusting, may I add)? No sympathy for HMRC. They just take our money/taxes and spend it on weapons to further the aims of those who control western governments

It doesn’t matter how bankrupt this country becomes,they will always find enough money to go to war.
The only way to stop all wars is to put the politicians’s children on the front line of any fighting,assuming they’re old enough.It’s ok for other people’s children to be slaughtered in the name of democracy,but not their own offspring.
Derby into Admin on 08:37 - Jul 4 with 4557 viewsRangersDave

Be interesting to see what Wycombe do now, especially as the new owner of the 'fookin vvankers' has pots of money.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 08:42 - Jul 4 with 4543 viewstoboboly

Tell you what they have a better friendly schedule than we do:

Bradford away
Hertha Berlin home
Stevenage away
Leicester home

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 08:50 - Jul 4 with 4528 viewsAnonymousR

HMRC aren't responsible for those decisions. They're not a Government department but a Government agency who are instructed to collect the tax specified.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 15:46 - Jul 4 with 4261 viewsPinnerPaul

Wherever the money ends up, you don't think its unfair that all the other clubs in the EFL and PL, plus the vast majority of other companies in the UK pay 100% of salaries, whereas Derby County have got away with paying only 60% for God knows how long?
Derby into Admin on 13:53 - Jul 6 with 3931 viewsHarbour

How can they sign Hourihane Chester and Mcgoldrick I thought they we skint and owed HMRC?
Derby into Admin on 14:45 - Jul 6 with 3812 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 13:53 - Jul 6 by Harbour

How can they sign Hourihane Chester and Mcgoldrick I thought they we skint and owed HMRC?

Maybe they've negotiated a payment term with HMRC over a few years?

They can't give every penny to HMRC otherwise they'd have nothing to trade with.

Equally, transfer fees are rarely paid in full, usually over a few years.
Derby into Admin on 19:07 - Jul 6 with 3539 viewsderbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 13:53 - Jul 6 by Harbour

All free transfers. Hourihane (31), Chester (33), and McGoldrick (34) have no sell on value.

They've also lost Buchanan (21) to Werder Bremen on a free. DC did have an option to extend but player has used some employment law to bypass that. One for FIFA to rule on re compensation.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 20:04 - Jul 6 with 3422 viewsNed_Kennedys

Derby into Admin on 19:07 - Jul 6 by derbyhoop

All free transfers. Hourihane (31), Chester (33), and McGoldrick (34) have no sell on value.

They've also lost Buchanan (21) to Werder Bremen on a free. DC did have an option to extend but player has used some employment law to bypass that. One for FIFA to rule on re compensation.

Surely all three will be decent wages, certainly more than we would be prepared to pay.
Derby into Admin on 20:11 - Jul 6 with 3393 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 20:04 - Jul 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Surely all three will be decent wages, certainly more than we would be prepared to pay.

All signings are subject to an agreed business plan with the EFL and therefore must meet with EFL approval. I suspect that the three of them signed as much for the glory of saving Derby from another relegation as much as anything else. It’s a bloody tough league to get out of nowadays, Sunderland took four years and the likes of Ipswich, Charlton, Bolton, Portsmouth and Wednesday have found it difficult to get out.

Derby into Admin on 23:10 - Jul 6 with 3132 viewsswitchingcode

Good luck to them their decent fans have suffered enough hope they come straight back up.Think Rosenior will be an improvement on Rooney has a good future ahead.
Derby into Admin on 23:52 - Jul 6 with 3067 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 23:10 - Jul 6 by switchingcode

Good luck to them their decent fans have suffered enough hope they come straight back up.Think Rosenior will be an improvement on Rooney has a good future ahead.

Decent fans!!! Biggest bunch of entitles arseholes in the entire EFL

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 08:16 - Jul 7 with 2875 viewsTheChef

Derby into Admin on 20:11 - Jul 6 by DWQPR

All signings are subject to an agreed business plan with the EFL and therefore must meet with EFL approval. I suspect that the three of them signed as much for the glory of saving Derby from another relegation as much as anything else. It’s a bloody tough league to get out of nowadays, Sunderland took four years and the likes of Ipswich, Charlton, Bolton, Portsmouth and Wednesday have found it difficult to get out.

"An agreed business plan with the EFL"??

Does the EFL know what a business plan looks like?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 10:55 - Jul 7 with 2744 viewsloftboy

Just seen a post on the Forest site, someone posted a link to companies house and it does look like that the new owner has paid over £65 million which means he has possibly paid off of their debts including HMRC.

Derby into Admin on 10:56 - Jul 7 with 2738 viewsNorthernr

Immediately heading straight back out into the market to commit wages to 30+ names with no sell on value.
Derby into Admin on 11:19 - Jul 7 with 2671 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 10:56 - Jul 7 by Northernr

Immediately heading straight back out into the market to commit wages to 30+ names with no sell on value.

Yeah but that’s alright as long as creditors got 25% of what was owed to them meaning that a few of those businesses go bust! 🫤 It’s about time that football clubs are treated the same as any other business and the EFL should recognise this as well and scrap FFP. If a club like Derby gets into the brown stuff because of poor management then unless a buyer comes along and covers 100% of debt then let it go bust and the directors charged with trading whilst knowingly insolvent. That last part will surely make owners and directors sit up and take notice more of prudence than FFP ever will.

Derby into Admin on 12:31 - Jul 7 with 2576 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 11:19 - Jul 7 by DWQPR

Yeah but that’s alright as long as creditors got 25% of what was owed to them meaning that a few of those businesses go bust! 🫤 It’s about time that football clubs are treated the same as any other business and the EFL should recognise this as well and scrap FFP. If a club like Derby gets into the brown stuff because of poor management then unless a buyer comes along and covers 100% of debt then let it go bust and the directors charged with trading whilst knowingly insolvent. That last part will surely make owners and directors sit up and take notice more of prudence than FFP ever will.

See my post above, there’s a good chance the creditors including HMRC have been paid in full.

Derby into Admin on 20:58 - Jul 11 with 2060 viewsted_hendrix

Potato head has now become the potato head coach of some team called DC United.

How fabulous.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby into Admin on 11:28 - Jul 14 with 1652 viewsloftboy

They’ve just signed James Collins, think they’re taking the piss now.

Derby into Admin on 11:36 - Jul 14 with 1618 viewsderbyhoop

I believe they have a salary cap and arent allowed to pay more than 4500 per week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Derby into Admin on 12:01 - Jul 14 with 1516 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 11:36 - Jul 14 by derbyhoop

I believe they have a salary cap and arent allowed to pay more than 4500 per week.

How will these players survive on £234k per anum?

They'll have to cut back on their Lurpack for sure.

All eyes on the next club to go to the edge of collapse and if the EFL also give them 2,865 "deadlines"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024