Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 07:10 - Sep 19 with 1537 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We were very unlucky

Highlights on 09:00 - Sep 19 with 1420 viewscyprusmel

At sometime this season we are going to give someone a belting, the football is good and it's great to watch, dare I say it, even when we lose.
Interesting what Mr Warburton will decide about the Everton game, will he put out the first team and try to win or concentrate on a promotion push.
What would you do ?
Highlights on 09:21 - Sep 19 with 1390 viewsbosh67

Highlights on 09:00 - Sep 19 by cyprusmel

At sometime this season we are going to give someone a belting, the football is good and it's great to watch, dare I say it, even when we lose.
Interesting what Mr Warburton will decide about the Everton game, will he put out the first team and try to win or concentrate on a promotion push.
What would you do ?

It's very difficult with WBA 3 days later. A good cup run is good and I hope he plays a strong enough side. On the other hand if we lose 3 in a row then the confidence may start to slip for a bit and we need to keep in touch with the top 6 all season rather than half of it this time.

However, I would start playing Albert more often. He just makes things happen.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 09:43 - Sep 19 with 1335 viewsthemodfather

from that highlights and stats we had 26 shots, half on target and lost? if it was a boxing bout, you'd ask the ref to stop it but brizzle stole it with their break aways. we move on , after creating so many chances and their goalie giving a lifetime achievement game.
Highlights on 09:56 - Sep 19 with 1294 viewsDevon_4_England

Highlights on 09:43 - Sep 19 by themodfather

from that highlights and stats we had 26 shots, half on target and lost? if it was a boxing bout, you'd ask the ref to stop it but brizzle stole it with their break aways. we move on , after creating so many chances and their goalie giving a lifetime achievement game.

Bentley was ridiculously good at times yesterday. Seems to hate Rangers.
Highlights on 10:07 - Sep 19 with 1280 viewsGoddardandallen

that is what you call a daylight robbery, a complete kick in the balls
Highlights on 10:23 - Sep 19 with 1229 viewsAntti_Heinola

I wasn't anywhere near as down as some posters on here having been at the game yesterday, because we played so, so well and on another day we'd have won easily. Watching the highlights only strengthens that. 10 minutes, of which about 8 minutes is us having shots and making chances. Still confident we'll have a good season, we need to be more clinical of course, and we need to be meaner and smarter at the back, but even their winner came from Ball winning the ball but it falling very kindly for Weimann, and then had De Wijs not slipped he would have at least sent Wells wide and likely prevented a goal. It's a real killer. But you know Rangers - we'll probably go and whack West Brom now.

Bare bones.

Highlights on 10:51 - Sep 19 with 1182 viewsdaveB

It was similar to the game against them last season, should have won comfortably but ended up losing. I was gutted after the game, the number of people leaving early angry was disappointing to see but understandable. Felt like a real blow

1 win in 5 now is not great but do enjoy watching this team play and they can get a lot better
Highlights on 11:23 - Sep 19 with 1107 viewsCiderwithRsie

Highlights on 09:00 - Sep 19 by cyprusmel

What would you do ?

I think we need to go for it.

Everton are having a good Premier season so I'm hoping they will be distracted and make a lot of changes. A win for us (or just a really strong performance) would be a big confidence boost and get us back in the saddle.

They say the league is a marathon not a sprint but the way it is coming is as a series of sprints with breaks; in August we wet full out, got the results, and then sort of collapsed panting, I'm afraid we need to do the same again, if we sort-of stop for a drink v Everton it'll be hard to get up to speed again v WBA
Login to get fewer ads

Highlights on 14:14 - Sep 20 with 850 viewsPinnerPaul

Highlights on 11:23 - Sep 19 by CiderwithRsie

I think we need to go for it.

Everton are having a good Premier season so I'm hoping they will be distracted and make a lot of changes. A win for us (or just a really strong performance) would be a big confidence boost and get us back in the saddle.

They say the league is a marathon not a sprint but the way it is coming is as a series of sprints with breaks; in August we wet full out, got the results, and then sort of collapsed panting, I'm afraid we need to do the same again, if we sort-of stop for a drink v Everton it'll be hard to get up to speed again v WBA

Team selection will be a real head scratcher for MW.

Not at all easy and no 'right' or 'wrong' team.
Highlights on 14:38 - Sep 20 with 805 viewsgazza1

He knows what his team is right now....there will be 5 or 6 changes from last Saturday.

He may say that the Everton game is important but it falls into insignificance compared with the Friday game at WBA.

As supporters we just have to accept it or not bother to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024