Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep the Faith! 11:45 - Sep 19 with 1210 viewswortonranger

Just watched the highlights. My word we play some brilliant stuff at times. And what fantastic entertainment we are getting. There’s every chance we will turn over Everton on Tuesday and WBA as well. City can’t believe their luck!
Keep the Faith! on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 1084 viewsSuperhoop83

Agreed. I was there and we could have scored 4 or 5.

A last minute Wells goal seemed written in the stars as the second half wore on, but we will win a lot more than we lose if we keep playing like that.

Suffering since 1978.

Keep the Faith! on 15:07 - Sep 19 with 975 viewsbosh67

Yup just watched it again and we'll play a whole lot worse and win. Our approach work was great but we are leaving the back door open. I wonder if we should change shape in these kind of matches at home where we are chasing the win and deploy someone as a sweeper who just stays on the half way line and either stops a counter attack deeper or takes one for the team by clearing out the attacker. Much as I mean no harm to the excellent Wells a sweeper possibly would have taken his legs away before he got anywhere near shooting. Just putting it out there that it may be a way to shut the back door in these situations?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keep the Faith! on 15:08 - Sep 19 with 973 viewsPinnerPaul

Yup agree and I'm off to Paddy Power to top up my top 6 and promotion bets.

Always get some value after a couple of defeats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024