Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread 13:03 - Sep 28 with 21890 viewsMyke

I thought I'd have a go. The last one I did was 3-0 v Coventry last season. Called it too. Don't think we'll repeat that, as clean sheets are like hen's teeth, going for 3-1. Two for Austin and Willock with the other
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 13:15 - Sep 28 with 5183 viewsPinnerPaul

I've gone 2-1 - Dykes in the prediction thingy.

In fact, I've been so poor lately, I got Mrs Pinner to do it!

Now don't want to worry you but Bristol City was my son's first game this season and tonight is Mrs Pinners
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 13:34 - Sep 28 with 5163 viewsfrancisbowles

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 13:15 - Sep 28 by PinnerPaul

I've gone 2-1 - Dykes in the prediction thingy.

In fact, I've been so poor lately, I got Mrs Pinner to do it!

Now don't want to worry you but Bristol City was my son's first game this season and tonight is Mrs Pinners

Bristol City always a difficult game at HQ.

Don't worry, the match that Clive has featured was my first and I am confident that debut's against Brum will be very good. Fingers crossed!
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:04 - Sep 28 with 5133 viewsjoe90

I think it'll be another night of disappointment for the R's. 0-2 Blues.

As always, I hope I'm wrong.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:19 - Sep 28 with 5105 viewsdaveB

heart says 2-1 win, head says 1-1 draw
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:24 - Sep 28 with 5092 viewsdmm

Looks like injuries are biting now so I'd be content with a draw. I'm going for a Desmond with a Chris Willock opener capping a great individual performance.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:31 - Sep 28 with 5070 viewsstevec

As a great philosopher once said, do we have the cojones for a play off spot?
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:36 - Sep 28 with 5064 viewsPinnerPaul

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 14:31 - Sep 28 by stevec

As a great philosopher once said, do we have the cojones for a play off spot?

and as the great Clive said, its FAR too early to tell!
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 4934 viewsDesertBoot

Chong looks a good player and could really unsettle our midfield tonight. However back at home under the lights I think we'll edge it 2-1

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:04 - Sep 28 with 4921 viewsloftboy

I’ve a funny feeling that out humungous amount of chances we create are going to hit the back of the net tonight, 5-1 Rangers.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:08 - Sep 28 with 4908 viewsqueensparker

Just started pissing it down in W12, could be a damp one
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:20 - Sep 28 with 4873 viewsswitchingcode

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:08 - Sep 28 by queensparker

Just started pissing it down in W12, could be a damp one

Going 3 2 home win 20/1 Skybet Brum have injuries too and Harlee Dean
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:29 - Sep 28 with 4844 viewsBoston

QPR 3. Speech Impediments 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 17:30 - Sep 28 with 4847 viewsHantsR

Well, there seems to be a car fuel problem and as I don't want to deprive others more needy than myself, or be thought of as a 'cockwomble' ... or worse! I've chosen not to join a long queue at any garage that might be open and I shall have to sit this one out tonight.

Best wishes to all those that can make it and if the score is 2-1 again, I trust it will be to us this time.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:14 - Sep 28 with 4742 viewsWokingR

Sky are showing this as available on the red button
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:38 - Sep 28 with 4660 viewsnix

I’m predicting a) I won’t get there before 8pm
b) it’ll be a 2-1 win to the Rs
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:48 - Sep 28 with 4582 viewsCamberleyR

Team tonight

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:49 - Sep 28 with 4575 viewsOldPedro

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:48 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Team tonight

4-4-2 ??

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:52 - Sep 28 with 4517 viewsMatch82

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:49 - Sep 28 by OldPedro

4-4-2 ??

Must be, surely. Interesting. Well if nothing else I like that having this flexibility makes it harder for the opposition to game plan
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:52 - Sep 28 with 4514 viewsCamberleyR

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 18:49 - Sep 28 by OldPedro

4-4-2 ??

More a 4-1-3-2 I'd have said

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:09 - Sep 28 with 4353 viewssaxbend

442 tonight then. I bet Bowyer didn't predict that. Come on you Rs!
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:11 - Sep 28 with 4327 viewsgolborne

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:09 - Sep 28 by saxbend

442 tonight then. I bet Bowyer didn't predict that. Come on you Rs!

On paper a diamond in midfield, but I suspect it will be quite fluid at times
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:20 - Sep 28 with 4261 viewsDavieQPR

Could be anything. I see it as a 4-2-2-2. With Willock and Chair buzzing all over the place with lots of crosses to Austin and Dykes. Ball deep with Dozzell the Quarterback.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:23 - Sep 28 with 4231 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Big night for and,hopefully, from Dozzell.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LÒ€ℒoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:27 - Sep 28 with 4186 viewsRs_Holy

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:23 - Sep 28 by PlanetHonneywood

Big night for and,hopefully, from Dozzell.

Would love a 1-1... Unfortunately I think it might be 3-1 to Brum
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 19:29 - Sep 28 with 4159 viewsMick_S

It’s on the red button folks. Only just realised here.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024