Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes' disallowed goal 18:31 - Oct 2 with 8334 viewsstainrods_elbow

Didn't look offside to me, but haven't seen it back, as the club video didn't seem to deal with it properly. Can anyone corroborate or critique the official decision?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Dykes' disallowed goal on 18:35 - Oct 2 with 6249 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Not seen it back but it was a superb header
Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:15 - Oct 2 with 5910 viewssaxbend

I was sure he was onside. Never mind. We managed to win in spite of everything. Although I couldn't help thinking that 4 mins of injury time was nowhere near enough and had we not already been ahead I would have been fuming. Should have been 6 minimum.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:30 - Oct 2 with 5826 viewsStanisgod

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:15 - Oct 2 by saxbend

I was sure he was onside. Never mind. We managed to win in spite of everything. Although I couldn't help thinking that 4 mins of injury time was nowhere near enough and had we not already been ahead I would have been fuming. Should have been 6 minimum.

Just another p#ss weak ref for a PNE game. Like a dad arguing with his eight year old. Dont argue with them, grow a pair and tell them to go away. Brown has to be THE most detestable little scrote playing, whinghing in the refs ear constantly along with Johnson.
Strange thing is if they concentrated on playing football more they are not a bad footballing side, played some good stuff at times.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:38 - Oct 2 with 5796 viewsdavman

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:30 - Oct 2 by Stanisgod

Just another p#ss weak ref for a PNE game. Like a dad arguing with his eight year old. Dont argue with them, grow a pair and tell them to go away. Brown has to be THE most detestable little scrote playing, whinghing in the refs ear constantly along with Johnson.
Strange thing is if they concentrated on playing football more they are not a bad footballing side, played some good stuff at times.

Absolutely wonderful to beat them after watching the shithousery starting a 1-1 let alone when they went 2-1 up. Seeing them celebrate the disallowed goal made me hate them the more and it made their whinging at the ref for Charlie's antics in the corner so lovely.

And to cap it all, just 4 mins injury time when their shithousery should have made it 6 or 7.

Even sweeter that they're all getting wound up by Nick London's commentary apparently. You reap what you sow, people.

I loved that today.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 5743 viewsdmm

Neither I nor anyone I was with thought it was offside but we'll all need to see again to be sure.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 5667 viewsterryb

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:15 - Oct 2 by saxbend

I believe that the added time would have been 6 minutes if Preston were still ahead, but the referee followed my thinking that if the side that wasted time are behind -F*** them!
Dykes' disallowed goal on 21:52 - Oct 2 with 5480 viewsNorthantsHoop

From where I sit, Dykes header looked onside. Some strange decisions today, ref all over the place and PNE were up to their usual time wasting shenanigans. Great win.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 22:25 - Oct 2 with 5308 viewsthehat

Never offside - I was in line and when the ball was played Dykes was onside a really poor decision from the official
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes' disallowed goal on 23:29 - Oct 2 with 5132 viewsNortholt_Rs

Dykes' disallowed goal on 22:25 - Oct 2 by thehat

Never offside - I was in line and when the ball was played Dykes was onside a really poor decision from the official

Couldn’t see from where I was sitting but if it was onside that’s a real shame for Lyndon. He was MotM for me today. Great all round effort….he looked absolutely knackered at the end.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dykes' disallowed goal on 04:06 - Oct 3 with 4899 viewsLandshark

Looks level with at least the defender behind him, maybe also the defender in front to him. A few frames later before he heads the ball he looks in an offside position, I think the lino wasn't expecting the cross so by the time he saw the ball going towards Dykes he was standing offside and flagged.

Dykes' disallowed goal on 04:20 - Oct 3 with 4889 viewsstainrods_elbow

Thanks for the excellent still - clearly he was on, right across their back line. A terrible (wrong) decision that surely we'd all be talking about if we'd lost the game. Surprised it didn't warrant more of a mention in London's post-match interview.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Dykes' disallowed goal on 05:02 - Oct 3 with 4867 viewsRs_Holy

Dykes' disallowed goal on 04:20 - Oct 3 by stainrods_elbow

Thanks for the excellent still - clearly he was on, right across their back line. A terrible (wrong) decision that surely we'd all be talking about if we'd lost the game. Surprised it didn't warrant more of a mention in London's post-match interview.

Bloody infuriating! Everything about that goal was quality. Useless sodding officials missed so much including the stamping incident on Dykes in the 2nd half.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 07:31 - Oct 3 with 4744 viewsDWQPR

Just watched the extended highlights and Dykes was definite onside, no question about it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dykes' disallowed goal on 07:45 - Oct 3 with 4699 viewsdmm

Dykes' disallowed goal on 07:31 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

Just watched the extended highlights and Dykes was definite onside, no question about it.

Yep, just watched it too and I heartily concur!
Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:18 - Oct 3 with 4616 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes' disallowed goal on 07:31 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

That's a gutter as has been criticised for his positional play but is in a great position for that cross +what an absolutely thunderbastard of a header.

I watched Dykes in the warm-up yesterday briefly and he swazzed a superb volley off the underside of the bar and chested the next one in - a warm up I know, but this lad has a higher level of technical ability than most realise.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:21 - Oct 3 with 4602 viewsgazza1

Whether he was on or offside the header was a very good header......
Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:22 - Oct 3 with 4591 viewsgazza1

Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:18 - Oct 3 by ParkRoyalR

That's a gutter as has been criticised for his positional play but is in a great position for that cross +what an absolutely thunderbastard of a header.

I watched Dykes in the warm-up yesterday briefly and he swazzed a superb volley off the underside of the bar and chested the next one in - a warm up I know, but this lad has a higher level of technical ability than most realise.

I have rarely seen his higher level of technical skills yet but I do look forward to seeing it in the future......
Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:40 - Oct 3 with 4512 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:22 - Oct 3 by gazza1

I have rarely seen his higher level of technical skills yet but I do look forward to seeing it in the future......

Gazza, as you're nearly always wrong, that bodes well!
Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:49 - Oct 3 with 4460 viewsgazza1

Dykes' disallowed goal on 08:40 - Oct 3 by ParkRoyalR

Gazza, as you're nearly always wrong, that bodes well!

Why??? to both comments!!!!
Dykes' disallowed goal on 10:01 - Oct 3 with 4356 viewsdoogi10

It was offside I was in line didnt bother to celebrate with a few others sitting near me
Dykes' disallowed goal on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 4179 viewsdavman

Dykes' disallowed goal on 10:01 - Oct 3 by doogi10

It was offside I was in line didnt bother to celebrate with a few others sitting near me

That still is telling though, isn't it doogi? I was behind the goal, not in line, so couldn't say live, but it sure looks on from that still and from the video I have seen since...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dykes' disallowed goal on 11:50 - Oct 3 with 4115 viewssimmo

Sints on comms suggested offside but the replays show otherwise, a shame because as above it was a beauty.

On the other hand I think the Dickie clearance for our 3rd went out of play and there was a slight push in the back by Ball for our 2nd, so all is well in the end.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dykes' disallowed goal on 16:34 - Oct 3 with 3813 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dykes' disallowed goal on 20:30 - Oct 2 by Stanisgod

I just watched the 10 minute highlight package on QPR .com and saw Browne kick the ball away after he was called for the foul .A yellow all day but the ref walked away so he got away with it.Like all his team once they realize they can do anything to waste time its open season shame really.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 18:26 - Oct 3 with 3640 viewsLeedsR

Dykes' disallowed goal on 16:34 - Oct 3 by CLAREMAN1995

I just watched the 10 minute highlight package on QPR .com and saw Browne kick the ball away after he was called for the foul .A yellow all day but the ref walked away so he got away with it.Like all his team once they realize they can do anything to waste time its open season shame really.

That was exactly my thought too, when I saw that. I hate it. So easy to stamp out. Immediate booking for intentionally delaying the game - that would soon put a stop to it.
Dykes' disallowed goal on 18:50 - Oct 3 with 3550 viewsgazza1

What I can say is that the linesmen was in line with play and flagged immediately for offside. If it was am massively important goal or no goal, that is why VAR is a must - not that I particularly like VAR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024