Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday 15:38 - Oct 4 with 1382 viewsstowmarketrange

I got an invitation to the bond meeting at the club on Wednesday night,but I’m not 100% sure I can make it now.Does anyone want to go who didn’t get an invite?Is it a case of just transferring the email to someone,or should I contact them and inform them to let somebody else go instead?
Cheers for any information.
Wednesday on 15:55 - Oct 4 with 1301 viewsJeff

I also got an invite and i'm going along. The reply email I got from Tifosy about adding someone else to come along was very curt and dismissive to say the least, so be careful before you promise someone a seat on your behalf...

Can we not knock it?

Wednesday on 16:01 - Oct 4 with 1263 viewsstowmarketrange

Wednesday on 15:55 - Oct 4 by Jeff

I also got an invite and i'm going along. The reply email I got from Tifosy about adding someone else to come along was very curt and dismissive to say the least, so be careful before you promise someone a seat on your behalf...

But will they know it’s not me if I forward them the email?
Wednesday on 16:03 - Oct 4 with 1249 viewsgazza1

Wednesday on 16:01 - Oct 4 by stowmarketrange

But will they know it’s not me if I forward them the email?

You do what you want but I concur with Jeff.......the right and proper thing to do is to inform the club that you cannot attend.
Wednesday on 16:52 - Oct 4 with 1144 viewsstowmarketrange

Wednesday on 16:03 - Oct 4 by gazza1

You do what you want but I concur with Jeff.......the right and proper thing to do is to inform the club that you cannot attend.

I did say at the end of the post that I didn’t know whether to do that or not,but is there a waiting list,or will there just be an empty seat because somebody who wants to go didn’t apply in time?
And suppose things don’t go pear shaped and I can go after all?
Wednesday on 17:59 - Oct 4 with 962 viewsPinnerPaul

Wednesday on 16:52 - Oct 4 by stowmarketrange

I did say at the end of the post that I didn’t know whether to do that or not,but is there a waiting list,or will there just be an empty seat because somebody who wants to go didn’t apply in time?
And suppose things don’t go pear shaped and I can go after all?

You, obviously, don't need to attend to invest.
Wednesday on 18:09 - Oct 4 with 911 viewsstowmarketrange

Wednesday on 17:59 - Oct 4 by PinnerPaul

You, obviously, don't need to attend to invest.

Yes I know,but I didn’t know if anyone wanted to ask questions from the people in charge,or just hear it straight from the horse’s mouth.
I will probably make it to the meeting,but I’m not 100% certain yet.
Wednesday on 18:51 - Oct 4 with 807 viewsOakR

Best bet, just email them saying you think you can make it, but if you can't for any reason can you forward your ticket so someone else who has expressed an interest?

That way you can still go if you can make it, and if you can't you will know what the options are.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024