Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterbrough Away 17:07 - Oct 5 with 29231 viewsdaveB

Tickets on sale tomorrow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-petqpr-051021/
Peterbrough Away on 10:33 - Oct 13 with 4109 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 10:22 - Oct 13 by Walnut

1400 Extra tickets secured (over in the side stand, opposite cameras)
Total allocation now 3888

That is decent. We’ve had those side blocks before, when the away end was terracing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Peterbrough Away on 11:28 - Oct 13 with 3963 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 10:22 - Oct 13 by Walnut

1400 Extra tickets secured (over in the side stand, opposite cameras)
Total allocation now 3888

Let’s hope they all sell or we’ll be left to pick up the bill.A good display on Saturday and Tuesday will help.
Peterbrough Away on 14:21 - Oct 13 with 3769 viewsthemodfather

just under 4000, great. the game is only about cash, so filling empty seats makes sense.
londoners will take over london road
Peterbrough Away on 14:28 - Oct 13 with 3760 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'm trying to book a ticket now but from 2:pm onwards all I get the the acknowledgement that tickets are available from 2 pm today, there's no link on the QPR site to actually buy the sodding ticket!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Peterbrough Away on 14:39 - Oct 13 with 3732 viewsdaveB

Peterbrough Away on 14:28 - Oct 13 by ShotKneesHoop

I'm trying to book a ticket now but from 2:pm onwards all I get the the acknowledgement that tickets are available from 2 pm today, there's no link on the QPR site to actually buy the sodding ticket!!

log onto the ticketing page, they are all there
Peterbrough Away on 15:44 - Oct 13 with 3655 viewsShotKneesHoop

Peterbrough Away on 14:39 - Oct 13 by daveB

log onto the ticketing page, they are all there

I was trying to buy the ticket through my lap top, but the web site was sending me round in circles.
I went onto my iPhone and the site appeared to function totally differently - and I booked my ticket with no trouble at all.

As regards places to drink, I can recommend Charters, the grain barge moored on the River Nene close to the ground. It is a great pub and does loads of real ales. You have two decks and a large area outside to drink in.

A word of warning. I am the albatross of doom. having seen QPR lose the 9 nine game on the trot that I've been to. I have banned myself from going recently ......... but I cant resist this one.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 18:11]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Peterbrough Away on 10:13 - Oct 14 with 3368 viewslosethedrum

The extra 480 upper tier tickets in the side stand have sold out 308 lower tier tickets released today , so pushing 3000 now .
Peterbrough Away on 10:48 - Oct 14 with 3303 viewsShotKneesHoop

Peterbrough Away on 10:13 - Oct 14 by losethedrum

The extra 480 upper tier tickets in the side stand have sold out 308 lower tier tickets released today , so pushing 3000 now .

That sounds like a lot of noisy support,

With my run of bad luck, I just hope me being one of them doesn't ruin the day for the other 3,999 R's supporters in the ground.

Top tier too!! Really looking forward to the day out as well.

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 19:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Peterbrough Away on 13:57 - Oct 15 with 2863 viewsBristolhoop

Does anyone on here happen to travel to games from the Bristol / Glos area? I've not done an away game since moving to Bristol and would be good to find contact with any other hoops fans around here so I can have a social few beers on the way, or likewise, if anyone doesn't mind a tag-a-long I'll be passing through London?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 14:01]
Peterbrough Away on 15:46 - Oct 15 with 2751 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Peterbrough Away on 13:57 - Oct 15 by Bristolhoop

Does anyone on here happen to travel to games from the Bristol / Glos area? I've not done an away game since moving to Bristol and would be good to find contact with any other hoops fans around here so I can have a social few beers on the way, or likewise, if anyone doesn't mind a tag-a-long I'll be passing through London?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 14:01]

You are Konk and I claim my £5.
On the eve of the Fulham game, as well!
Peterbrough Away on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 2650 viewsBristolhoop

Peterbrough Away on 15:46 - Oct 15 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

You are Konk and I claim my £5.
On the eve of the Fulham game, as well!

Not a clue sorry mate
Peterbrough Away on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 2522 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Peterbrough Away on 17:01 - Oct 15 by Bristolhoop

Not a clue sorry mate

ah no offence intended, mate. It’s just that our resident friendly Fulham fan who posts on here lives down your way.
Peterbrough Away on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 2489 viewsBristolhoop

Peterbrough Away on 18:39 - Oct 15 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

ah no offence intended, mate. It’s just that our resident friendly Fulham fan who posts on here lives down your way.

Haha none taken at all mate just slightly confused was all. Glad to assure you it's not me!
Peterbrough Away on 19:38 - Oct 15 with 2433 viewsWalnut

Half the extra allocation sold out!
Gonna be rocking next week
Peterbrough Away on 22:31 - Oct 15 with 2314 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 19:38 - Oct 15 by Walnut

Half the extra allocation sold out!
Gonna be rocking next week

Have the club taken the other half, Walnut? Gutted to be missing this one!

Peterbrough Away on 22:59 - Oct 15 with 2282 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 22:31 - Oct 15 by Mick_S

Have the club taken the other half, Walnut? Gutted to be missing this one!

Yes we took the whole 3800,so that’s half of the extra 1400 left.
Peterbrough Away on 23:05 - Oct 15 with 2269 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 22:59 - Oct 15 by stowmarketrange

Yes we took the whole 3800,so that’s half of the extra 1400 left.

Thanks, Stow. Good times. Thankfully from a selfish point of view, I get the chance to watch this and the Sunderland game when I’m away. Can’t wait.

By the way, that really is fantastic support by a club of our size - shows what’s there, and these are our people, not divvy prem hangers on.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 23:08]

Peterbrough Away on 23:19 - Oct 15 with 2246 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 23:05 - Oct 15 by Mick_S

Thanks, Stow. Good times. Thankfully from a selfish point of view, I get the chance to watch this and the Sunderland game when I’m away. Can’t wait.

By the way, that really is fantastic support by a club of our size - shows what’s there, and these are our people, not divvy prem hangers on.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 23:08]

We seem to have been selling our allocation for most away games this season,but we’ve got some long trips still to come,including Blackpool,Blackburn and Preston,so hopefully it will continue.
Peterbrough Away on 17:52 - Oct 19 with 1865 viewshantssi

Silly question (perhaps?) but will you need to show proof of being double vaxed or negative test to get in on Saturday?
First game back for me.
Peterbrough Away on 23:01 - Oct 19 with 1684 viewswombat

Peterbrough Away on 17:52 - Oct 19 by hantssi

Silly question (perhaps?) but will you need to show proof of being double vaxed or negative test to get in on Saturday?
First game back for me.

No but you will for Cardiff away in a few weeks time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Peterbrough Away on 07:20 - Oct 20 with 1531 viewsDubaiR

Bristol I travel from Gloucester normally mate but in MK this weekend. Moving to Halesworth Suffolk end of the year but always welcome to jump in.
Peterbrough Away on 08:06 - Oct 20 with 1465 viewsWalnut

About a 100 tickets left for Saturday, go go go folks
Peterbrough Away on 10:20 - Oct 20 with 1330 viewsqprphil

I'm expecting a lot of goals in this game, 3-5 to Rangers.............. Well you never know do you....
Peterbrough Away on 10:43 - Oct 20 with 1271 viewsMrSheen

My first away trip since Bolton in a deluge four years or so ago. Last Peterborough trip, 0-0 in 2003, only thanks to Chris Willock’s uncle being even more wasteful than he was with us.
Peterbrough Away on 10:46 - Oct 20 with 1259 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 07:20 - Oct 20 by DubaiR

Bristol I travel from Gloucester normally mate but in MK this weekend. Moving to Halesworth Suffolk end of the year but always welcome to jump in.

I have used a Lowestoft based R’s fan for car sharing for a few games this season,when we used to play on a Saturday that is.It certainly is cheaper than travelling on your own,unless you take a chance with booking trains early.
Let me know if it is something that you’re looking to do mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024