Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid passports approved in Wales 09:58 - Oct 6 with 2628 viewsHayesender

I wonder how this will affect away fans travelling to Cardiff and Swansea?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:25 - Oct 6 with 2572 viewsRangersw12

Assume you will have to show the vaccine passport and if you don't have one won't be able to attend

They might just do random checks which would make more sense as otherwise will takes ages to get into the grounds
Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:27 - Oct 6 with 2533 viewsSonofpugwash

Nobody listens to that Poundland dictator Mark "Turtleman" Drakeford up here.Just carry on as per normal.Lateral Flow test may be all you need.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:37 - Oct 6 with 2511 viewsSonofpugwash

The motion was carried by 28 votes to 27.One Tory MS who was opposed to the scheme couldn't vote because of "problems" with his Zoom link.

Strange that....
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 10:46]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:38 - Oct 6 with 2536 viewsMaggsinho

Sounds like you'll have to show the Covid pass in the NHS App to get in.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/covid-passports-required-attend-wales-215981
Covid passports approved in Wales on 11:02 - Oct 6 with 2466 viewscyprusmel

In Cyprus we have had these covid passports for a while now.
To go in to a supermarket or Mall you have to show one. Sports direct even ask for proof of identity as well. You have to have a mask on in all shops.
Not a big deal once you get used to it.
Restaurants also require you to enter with a mask, once you sit down you can remove it.
If you go to the toilet or move away from your table you have to replace your mask.
Works well in Cyprus.

You also need to wear a mask on entering a football stadium and show a safe pass.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 11:09]
Covid passports approved in Wales on 12:46 - Oct 6 with 2322 viewsstowmarketrange

I just read that you have to register first for a covid passport.Call NHS on 0300 303 5667 for a paper copy 5 days after your last jab.
That’s for any event in Wales with over 10,000 people attending.
Covid passports approved in Wales on 15:31 - Oct 6 with 2215 viewsterryb

Covid passports approved in Wales on 11:02 - Oct 6 by cyprusmel

To go in to a supermarket or Mall you have to show one. Sports direct even ask for proof of identity as well. You have to have a mask on in all shops.
Restaurants also require you to enter with a mask, once you sit down you can remove it.
If you go to the toilet or move away from your table you have to replace your mask.
Works well in Cyprus.

You also need to wear a mask on entering a football stadium and show a safe pass.

I was in Cyprus for a week at the start os September.

Not once was I asked for my Covid pass which I carried around with me! I was also one of the few that was wearing a mask outside, the others being British ex pats.

You can bet though, that if I hadn't had the pass with me it would have been asked for!
Covid passports approved in Wales on 15:38 - Oct 6 with 2201 viewsQPR_Jim

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:38 - Oct 6 by Maggsinho

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/covid-passports-required-attend-wales-215981

If that is the same process as used at Silverstone this year for the F1 it's just requires that you record a lateral flow test at least 2 days prior. How they ensure you don't just register the test and lie about the result, I don't know. Also the lateral flow tests take a while to give a positive result anyway. Good intention but may prove to be pointless.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid passports approved in Wales on 15:58 - Oct 6 with 2156 viewswood_hoop

Covid passports approved in Wales on 12:46 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

I just read that you have to register first for a covid passport.Call NHS on 0300 303 5667 for a paper copy 5 days after your last jab.

Yes got a paper 'passport a while back as me and smart phones seem not to agree.

Very simple to get once you have had your jabs, just got sent an appointment for a booster in ten days, the nurse told me only Phizer being used for booster shots, happy with that as both previous jabs the same, be interesting to find out if vacine passport will also need updating as want to go overseas later in the year
Covid passports approved in Wales on 17:59 - Oct 6 with 2077 viewsderbyhoop

Covid passports approved in Wales on 11:02 - Oct 6 by cyprusmel

Works well in Cyprus.

Similar in France. Proof of vaccination is on my mobile phone. As part of the Tous Covid app

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Covid passports approved in Wales on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 1906 viewsTheChef

Covid passports approved in Wales on 17:59 - Oct 6 by derbyhoop

Similar in France. Proof of vaccination is on my mobile phone. As part of the Tous Covid app

"Tous Covid app"

Everyone Covid???

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:37 - Oct 7 with 1829 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Covid passports approved in Wales on 08:36 - Oct 7 by TheChef

"Tous Covid app"

Everyone Covid???

My French app however, is called 'AntiCovid'.

Noticeable that the inspection each and every time you walk into a French establishment, is becoming 'ow you Ingerleesh say, 'laissez-faire'.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Covid passports approved in Wales on 11:17 - Oct 7 with 1787 viewskropotkin41

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:27 - Oct 6 by Sonofpugwash

Nobody listens to that Poundland dictator Mark "Turtleman" Drakeford up here.Just carry on as per normal.Lateral Flow test may be all you need.

Funny he won the last Senedd elections so convincingly then. Drakeford is respected and popular and has done a bloody good job for Wales on Covid-19. Respectfully, Wales and the Welsh Government have asked people coming from England to remember that different rules apply here and it is polite to observe them.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Covid passports approved in Wales on 12:44 - Oct 7 with 1735 viewsozranger

Covid passports approved in Wales on 11:17 - Oct 7 by kropotkin41

Funny he won the last Senedd elections so convincingly then. Drakeford is respected and popular and has done a bloody good job for Wales on Covid-19. Respectfully, Wales and the Welsh Government have asked people coming from England to remember that different rules apply here and it is polite to observe them.

Was in Wales all last week and had no problems at all. Rarely was there a place that required face masks except for one hotel in Caernarfon and on public transport. In pubs and restaurants there was almost no one wearing them either as entry, exit or heading to the loo.

Back to the OP, I have the Covid App (and yes I am also heading to the Cardiff game) and I have previously tried it to see if it comes up with the QR code which it did. I assume that is all that would be required.

Also, what of Wrexham? Their grounds holds 10,077. So, I guess this would apply to them as well.
Covid passports approved in Wales on 12:46 - Oct 7 with 1729 viewsThe_Beast1976

Covid passports approved in Wales on 10:38 - Oct 6 by Maggsinho

Won't be going to that one then
Covid passports approved in Wales on 13:09 - Oct 7 with 1695 viewsterryb

I would think there is a good chance that it would have changed before the promotion party in Swansea next May!
Covid passports approved in Wales on 13:13 - Oct 7 with 1672 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Covid passports approved in Wales on 08:36 - Oct 7 by TheChef

"Tous Covid app"

Everyone Covid???

I wondered that when I was over there a few weeks ago!

Still, it worked a treat. As did the Irish EU one. Some of our crew travelled from England and had the NHS app and had real problems with it.

Hopefully it's working better now.

Apple wallet does the same job, think?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Covid passports approved in Wales on 14:02 - Oct 8 with 1482 viewsPinnerPaul

Covid passports approved in Wales on 12:46 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

You get given a card after your jabs in any case, so why do you need additional paperwork/proof?
Covid passports approved in Wales on 14:43 - Oct 8 with 1439 viewslosethedrum

Covid passports approved in Wales on 14:02 - Oct 8 by PinnerPaul

You get given a card after your jabs in any case, so why do you need additional paperwork/proof?

They think that the card is wide open to tampering , ie someone gets hold of a thousand blank cards fills them out for people who are not jabbed & charges them a few quid a time .
Covid passports approved in Wales on 17:22 - Oct 8 with 1367 viewsPinnerPaul

Covid passports approved in Wales on 14:43 - Oct 8 by losethedrum

They think that the card is wide open to tampering , ie someone gets hold of a thousand blank cards fills them out for people who are not jabbed & charges them a few quid a time .

Fair enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024