Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle takeover 20:02 - Oct 7 with 20126 viewsdigswellhoop

Any one feel for steve bruce not what fans wanted but done a job Ashley's done what he said he would any sympathy there
Newcastle takeover on 20:18 - Oct 7 with 5629 viewsdaveB

It's a good day for him, they couldn't afford to sack him yesterday, in for a nice pay off now
Newcastle takeover on 20:26 - Oct 7 with 5610 viewsdigswellhoop

is rubens trustworthy
Newcastle takeover on 20:57 - Oct 7 with 5533 viewsactonman

Divided on this , part of me thinks , hope they get relegated and it all goes to sh!te
The other part of me thinks , get in and knock the “big 6 “ down a bit

Nah , fcuk em ... hope they go down !
Newcastle takeover on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 5511 viewsScubaHoop

Say what you like about Mike Ashley but he's taken dogs abuse for 14 years and as far as I know he never had any of his critics killed, the new owners can't say the same. When they're not dismembering journalists, beating women with sticks for going out without a chaperone they are basking in the kudos owning a Premier League footballl club, nice.
The Saudi regime disgusts me and while I don't really blame the fans for being excited I'm appalled at the Premier league.
Newcastle takeover on 21:21 - Oct 7 with 5465 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle takeover on 20:57 - Oct 7 by actonman

Divided on this , part of me thinks , hope they get relegated and it all goes to sh!te
The other part of me thinks , get in and knock the “big 6 “ down a bit

Nah , fcuk em ... hope they go down !

I have a Chelshite mate who hated Blackburn for buying the league in 94,and said that money was ruining football.I think you can guess he changed his opinion when the Russian crook arrived.

Geordies will welcome them with open arms because they’ve got rid of Ashley.They won’t care about murders,torture or corruptions as long as there is some silverware at the end of it.Some will,but they won’t be heard over the clamour from the majority for top level players.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:25]
Newcastle takeover on 21:35 - Oct 7 with 5412 viewsdigswellhoop

what is the qpr feeling if a takeover like this was to come to our club???
Newcastle takeover on 21:44 - Oct 7 with 5373 viewsShotKneesHoop

Newcastle takeover on 21:35 - Oct 7 by digswellhoop

We don't want - or need a take over .... we've got our Rangers back. it's not all-about money - it's about true hoops!! UUURRRSSSSAAAAHHHH

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Newcastle takeover on 22:18 - Oct 7 with 5300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You mean what would QPR think if this was to come to Chelsea?

Well, you already have a murdering terrorist in charge, or did you want another one?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle takeover on 22:21 - Oct 7 with 5278 viewsted_hendrix

Newcastle takeover on 21:06 - Oct 7 by ScubaHoop

Say what you like about Mike Ashley but he's taken dogs abuse for 14 years and as far as I know he never had any of his critics killed, the new owners can't say the same. When they're not dismembering journalists, beating women with sticks for going out without a chaperone they are basking in the kudos owning a Premier League footballl club, nice.
The Saudi regime disgusts me and while I don't really blame the fans for being excited I'm appalled at the Premier league.

Couldn't have worded It better myself.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Newcastle takeover on 23:46 - Oct 7 with 5166 viewsfrancisbowles

Be interesting to get Clive's view on all this. Putting the moral argument to one side, for a brief moment, I don't think its going to be as easy for them, as it has been for the scum and city, to put vast fortunes in without falling foul of FFP.
Newcastle takeover on 01:40 - Oct 8 with 5035 viewsDavieQPR

And you will not find anyone protesting they prefer to inconvenience the general public.
Newcastle takeover on 01:41 - Oct 8 with 5050 viewsBoston

I've read your post Scuba and immediately replied without reading any further....because it's rare to read a more pertinent observation.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Newcastle takeover on 03:20 - Oct 8 with 4996 viewsnix

Did anyone really look back fondly on the Palladini, Ecclestone, Briatori years?

Do we want players like Assou-Ekoutu, Cesar, Granero etc, or do we prefer unearthing people like Eze, Willock and Dykes and seeing them playing for the shirt and loving every minute of it?

Of course they'd be a vocal minority of fans that would love it, but I prefer being a community minded club that develops players and has people like Warburton, Hoos and Amit involved.
Newcastle takeover on 08:04 - Oct 8 with 4872 viewsToast_R

"Listen to me. Wealth is the only reality. And the only way to obtain wealth is to take it away from somebody else." - Kerr Avon
Newcastle takeover on 08:36 - Oct 8 with 4807 viewsBAWHoops

Zero fault or anger towards the Newcastle fans.
Supporting a football club is a disease, an addiction. You aren't just going to stop because the bloke in the boardroom is an awful person.

We all still went and cheered when felon, w*nker and all round ar$ehole Joey Barton was the captain!

The fault for this lies at the feet of the Premier League and FA. The fit and proper persons test is completely ridiculous and not fit for purpose.
Institutions such as Newcastle should be protected from becoming a deathmonger's plaything.
It will all be normalised in time the same way Chelsea and Man City have despite their owners also being World Class Criminals and W*nkers. Soon enough Sky Sports will be running their Transfer Totaliser and spaffing everywhere.

Pleased for their fans, disgusted for everybody else

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Newcastle takeover on 08:41 - Oct 8 with 4791 viewsjoe90

The take over is the reality of modern football. If Newcastle are to kick on this is the only way they can do it.

'Top' players expect to be paid huge wages, that money has to come from somewhere. The fact is it isn't coming from the fans.

Football is morally bankrupt, so there's no point wetting the bed about Saudi takeover.

We as QPR fans, need to be grateful for our situation.
Newcastle takeover on 09:09 - Oct 8 with 4741 viewseastside_r

I expect to see a lot of whataboutery from Newcastle fans re. Man City, C****** and PSG.

I will be interested to hear the views of Alan Shearer on this one - what manner of man are you Alan?
Newcastle takeover on 09:13 - Oct 8 with 4727 viewsessextaxiboy

Newcastle takeover on 03:20 - Oct 8 by nix

Did anyone really look back fondly on the Palladini, Ecclestone, Briatori years?

Do we want players like Assou-Ekoutu, Cesar, Granero etc, or do we prefer unearthing people like Eze, Willock and Dykes and seeing them playing for the shirt and loving every minute of it?

Of course they'd be a vocal minority of fans that would love it, but I prefer being a community minded club that develops players and has people like Warburton, Hoos and Amit involved.

No , everyone could see that they were not genuine or committed long term . The one good thing that came out of it was Amit .
Newcastle takeover on 09:15 - Oct 8 with 4720 viewsEastR

Newcastle takeover on 09:09 - Oct 8 by eastside_r

I expect to see a lot of whataboutery from Newcastle fans re. Man City, C****** and PSG.

I will be interested to hear the views of Alan Shearer on this one - what manner of man are you Alan?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58837780

I understand that questions have to be asked about the human rights issues, it's really important that we don't brush them under the carpet," Shearer added.

"We have to educate ourselves on that and this will highlight that even more... but already they are massively invested in this country and other sports."

well that's alright then Alan

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Newcastle takeover on 09:17 - Oct 8 with 4713 viewsJuzzie

As we saw on that documentary recently there are extremely creative ways to get around the compliance rules. I’m certainly not one to defend the PL but what can they do?

Newcastle is just going to become obscene and everyone will hate them in tne same way we became hated.

Either they will start winning things and it will continue or they won’t and the fans will become even more poisonous and the owners will bail out potentially leaving the club in an even worse state.
Newcastle takeover on 09:17 - Oct 8 with 4713 viewswood_hoop

Newcastle takeover on 08:41 - Oct 8 by joe90

The take over is the reality of modern football. If Newcastle are to kick on this is the only way they can do it.

'Top' players expect to be paid huge wages, that money has to come from somewhere. The fact is it isn't coming from the fans.

Football is morally bankrupt, so there's no point wetting the bed about Saudi takeover.

We as QPR fans, need to be grateful for our situation.

I am probably in a small minority but to me a match made in heaven, the 'best supporters in the world' deserve their despicable new owners.

Haven't won fcuk all since 1955 long may it continue.....

It gets better , according to the link below the two biggest arseholes ever to pull on their shirt, and manage their team to abject failure may be coming back.

My loathing of NU goes back many years and hopefully the whole shebang goes horrendously wrong.....

https://www.geordiebootboys.com/news/report-newcastle-legends-kevin-keegan-and-a
Newcastle takeover on 09:20 - Oct 8 with 4697 viewsJuzzie

Newcastle takeover on 09:09 - Oct 8 by eastside_r

Shearer is well happy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alanshearer/status/1446153054999486477
Newcastle takeover on 09:22 - Oct 8 with 4688 viewseastside_r

Newcastle takeover on 09:20 - Oct 8 by Juzzie

Shearer is well happy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alanshearer/status/1446153054999486477

Hmm. Suspected that was how he would go.
Newcastle takeover on 09:32 - Oct 8 with 4639 viewsJuzzie

Newcastle takeover on 09:17 - Oct 8 by wood_hoop

I am probably in a small minority but to me a match made in heaven, the 'best supporters in the world' deserve their despicable new owners.

Haven't won fcuk all since 1955 long may it continue.....

It gets better , according to the link below the two biggest arseholes ever to pull on their shirt, and manage their team to abject failure may be coming back.

My loathing of NU goes back many years and hopefully the whole shebang goes horrendously wrong.....

https://www.geordiebootboys.com/news/report-newcastle-legends-kevin-keegan-and-a

I’ve never myself considered Keegan a Newcastle legend. He was only there two years and played 78 games compared to 230 for Liverpool.

Trivia: His name is actually Joseph Keegan and he was born on Valentines Day.
Newcastle takeover on 09:35 - Oct 8 with 4626 viewsTheChef

Hi Digswell!

Who gives a sh1t?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024