Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd Away 20:32 - Oct 10 with 2097 viewsthehat

Looking to take my Daughter on her first Northern away day and currently have our eye on Sheff Utd away on 11th December. Before we book train tickets etc does anyone know the latest date that Sky have to announce a fixture cahange for live TV?

Any advice much appreciated.
Sheff Utd Away on 20:52 - Oct 10 with 2039 viewsozranger

I think this will help, but not make you happy yet..

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/

i.e., the answer to your question is 5 Nov.
Sheff Utd Away on 21:54 - Oct 10 with 1973 viewsstowmarketrange

Sheff Utd Away on 20:52 - Oct 10 by ozranger

So by that formula or game against Stoke on December 4th can’t be moved now?
Sheff Utd Away on 22:14 - Oct 10 with 1934 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sheff Utd Away on 21:54 - Oct 10 by stowmarketrange

So by that formula or game against Stoke on December 4th can’t be moved now?

In theory you are correct. However I notice that Sky haven't moved any Premier or Championship kick off times that weekend yet.
It is the FA cup second round but I can't imagine they won't be showing any Prem or Champ games.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sheff Utd Away on 06:41 - Oct 11 with 1754 viewsthehat

Sheff Utd Away on 20:52 - Oct 10 by ozranger

Brilliant thanks for this very helpful.

I will wait until 5th November before hitting the button on train tickets etc etc
Sheff Utd Away on 08:06 - Oct 11 with 1662 viewsWalnut

Sheff Utd Away on 22:14 - Oct 10 by QPR_Hibs

In theory you are correct. However I notice that Sky haven't moved any Premier or Championship kick off times that weekend yet.
It is the FA cup second round but I can't imagine they won't be showing any Prem or Champ games.

Sky announced the November batch on Sep 30th so although Nov 5 is the next deadline, hopefully they'll do the decent thing (ha!) & announce the December games in late October.
Given they're showing us on 4 consecutive weekends from Forest in late Oct to Derby in late Nov, I'd be very surprised if they bother with Stoke, Sheff U or Swansea in December but then, this is Sky!
Sheff Utd Away on 09:12 - Oct 11 with 1571 viewstoboboly

Sheff Utd Away on 08:06 - Oct 11 by Walnut

Sky announced the November batch on Sep 30th so although Nov 5 is the next deadline, hopefully they'll do the decent thing (ha!) & announce the December games in late October.
Given they're showing us on 4 consecutive weekends from Forest in late Oct to Derby in late Nov, I'd be very surprised if they bother with Stoke, Sheff U or Swansea in December but then, this is Sky!

If we keep winning they'll keep showing

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sheff Utd Away on 09:21 - Oct 11 with 1553 viewsnix

Sheff Utd Away on 08:06 - Oct 11 by Walnut

Also Fulham Bournemouth is on the 4th, so you'd think they'd go for that rather than QPR Stoke.
Sheff Utd Away on 18:10 - Oct 22 with 1182 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sheff Utd Away on 09:21 - Oct 11 by nix

Also Fulham Bournemouth is on the 4th, so you'd think they'd go for that rather than QPR Stoke.

Yeah, so they went for Foolham on the Friday, West Brom on the Saturday and us on the Sunday. How original.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Utd Away on 18:19 - Oct 22 with 1144 viewsnix

Sheff Utd Away on 18:10 - Oct 22 by QPR_Hibs

Yeah, so they went for Foolham on the Friday, West Brom on the Saturday and us on the Sunday. How original.

Blimey.

At least we get a payday for the home games.

As younger son said, it's cos they know they'll be at least one goal and probably seven.
Sheff Utd Away on 22:36 - Oct 22 with 950 viewsloftboy

Up north seeing my kids that weekend, was all off to bramall lane on the Saturday, that’s that fûcked then.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sheff Utd Away on 22:46 - Oct 22 with 933 viewsstowmarketrange

Sheff Utd Away on 22:36 - Oct 22 by loftboy

Up north seeing my kids that weekend, was all off to bramall lane on the Saturday, that’s that fûcked then.

I am off on the Saturday,but I’m back at work on Monday night.No trains home means another night away if I can go.
I suppose they’re saving us money by not being able to travel 2 weeks before Christmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024