Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History 17:51 - Oct 14 with 1016 viewsNorthernr

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History 14th Oct 2021 17:50
It's rarely been dull, or successful, for QPR on recent visits to Craven Cottage, despite the Cottagers' propensity to miss penalty kicks. 0

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History on 18:30 - Oct 14 with 956 viewsstainrods_elbow

Absolutely horrendous record over the last decade or so - 1 win, 2 draws and 13 defeats by my calculations, including horrible 0-4 and 0-6 reverses. I don't want to say the upcoming league game will be season-defining, but it does feel like a significant barometer. Do a job on Mitrovic, and I think we're in with a good shout.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History on 23:00 - Oct 14 with 723 viewsdaveB

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History on 18:30 - Oct 14 by stainrods_elbow

Absolutely horrendous record over the last decade or so - 1 win, 2 draws and 13 defeats by my calculations, including horrible 0-4 and 0-6 reverses. I don't want to say the upcoming league game will be season-defining, but it does feel like a significant barometer. Do a job on Mitrovic, and I think we're in with a good shout.

A win for us would be massive but if we lose I don't think it will have a massive affect on the season as long as it's not one of them 4-0 down at half time jobs
Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History (n/t) on 23:26 - Oct 14 with 698 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History on 23:00 - Oct 14 by daveB

A win for us would be massive but if we lose I don't think it will have a massive affect on the season as long as it's not one of them 4-0 down at half time jobs

I think the two wins before the break have really eased the pressure. After 0 points from West Brom and Bournemouth where perhaps we deserved more, another blank v Fulham would be disappointing. I'm predicting another narrow defeat but I'm hopeful our experiences in the two previous games mentioned bring us more this time.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 23:32]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Comebacks, penalty misses and first half collapses — History on 08:53 - Oct 15 with 529 viewsNorthernr

Not many seasons are defined in October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024