Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? 12:09 - Oct 15 with 4342 viewsMaySixth

cheers
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 17:37 - Oct 15 with 1159 viewsdavman

I've been generally impressed by Andre. Yes, he had an absolute stinker against Barnsley - clearly does not like a constant press, but other than that he has been pretty decent and is improving with each performance. The more time you give him, the better he looks...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 18:36 - Oct 15 with 1091 viewsMick_S

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 13:59 - Oct 15 by NorthLondonR

Alan Sunderland bought me a Zoidzilla for my 6th birthday.

Can’t let this one go. Very decent of A.S was that. What’s the story? I gave Phil Parkes a stick of Wrigleys a few years ago. That’s about it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 19:13 - Oct 15 with 1052 viewsenfieldargh

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 17:16 - Oct 15 by MaySixth

Interesting to see all your thoughts on him.

There is definitely a player in there, in League One he was very comfortable with the ball and could pick a pass but there was absolutely no end product in terms of assists and goals.

He is more a quarterback type player - a sitter who can keep the ball moving.

I thought he would do better with a bit more time on the ball.

FYI Bonne has done very well - works hard and decent finisher. I'd say that League 1 is his natural level.

Carroll came in and impressed in a handful of appearances but now injured....decent player, plays with his head up.

Bonne spent most of his time with us off-side however he chipped in with a couple of well taken and crucial goals

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 1003 viewsNorrisGreen

He looks a bit lightweight and not match fit to me, that's match fit to last 90 mins. I dunno if he was injured and/or had a disrupted pre-season but I do not consider he's ready for our starting XI at this juncture.
Perhaps it's just the step-up to Championship he's adjusting to? I'm in no way writing him off and I'd expect him to come good but maybe not until next season.
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 21:38 - Oct 15 with 939 viewsNorthLondonR

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 18:36 - Oct 15 by Mick_S

Can’t let this one go. Very decent of A.S was that. What’s the story? I gave Phil Parkes a stick of Wrigleys a few years ago. That’s about it.

I grew up in a small Suffolk town in the 80's and him and wife were friends of my parents, I remember him popping round in the evening armed with a massive present and I loved Zoids and the Zoidzilla I believe was the rolls Royce of the set!!
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 09:17 - Oct 16 with 813 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m on the train to Cambridge today and there seems to be an awful lot of ipswich fans on the train already.Talk about an early start.
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 09:32 - Oct 16 with 793 viewsdistortR

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 18:36 - Oct 15 by Mick_S

Sorry, is that an euphemism?
ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 14:44 - Oct 16 with 702 viewsMick_S

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 09:32 - Oct 16 by distortR

Sorry, is that an euphemism?

He went to West Ham the following Monday. We don’t talk about it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC fan here...how is Dozzell getting on? on 13:56 - Oct 17 with 539 viewslondonscottish

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024