Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The actual Fulham thread 14:30 - Oct 15 with 33615 viewsMyke

So going for three in a row here, but I suspect my biggest challenge yet. I'm going for a thrill -a-minute 2-2 draw, with us being ahead, behind and finally a last-minute equaliser from Willock. Probably be 0-0 so! Austin also to score.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 1549 viewsQPRSteve

Ref's being a bit of a wànker
The actual Fulham thread on 13:20 - Oct 16 with 1479 viewsozexile

Chasing this game with our 2 cm on yellows is not good.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:20 - Oct 16 with 1470 viewsToast_R

Wow what was happening there? Wilson completely left at the edge of the box at the corner, had an hour to set himself and shoot.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:20 - Oct 16 with 1466 viewsHantsR

Thought Moses should have had a free kick, that led to Stefan's yellow.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 1449 viewsRs_Holy

Manager needs to change things … we are creating very little. The worst weve played all season.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 1449 viewsqprd

The actual Fulham thread on 13:18 - Oct 16 by QPRSteve

ill be honest, i dont think ref has been too bad... we've had more fouls but i think ball and johannsen dont have much to complain about
The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 1443 viewsToast_R

The actual Fulham thread on 13:18 - Oct 16 by QPRSteve

Total shitbag so far. Being influenced by the home crowd
The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 1440 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 1430 viewstraininvain

Reed gets away with a blatant foul on Moses in a dangerous position and 30 seconds later the ref gives a free kick against Johansen for a 50/50 challenge.

Ref also let a foul by Reed go unpunished in the build up to Fulham’s goal. Frustrating.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 13:22]
The actual Fulham thread on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 1382 viewsWatfordR

Ref has been fkg useless. Not a chance Jojo and Ball will finish this game.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 1334 viewsNorthantsHoop

Blimey think we are playing against 12 ref should reveal his Fulham shirt at half time.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 1328 viewsstevec

Apart from Willock effort it’s been rank.

Worrying that we’re either giving Fulham bags of space or fouling when we do get close quarters. Can’t seem to hustle properly.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 1326 viewsqprd

The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 by Rs_Holy

Manager needs to change things … we are creating very little. The worst weve played all season.

i dont blame warbs much..austin was not the right player for this match (at least playing on his own)...

we didnt rly have a choice with scotlands consistent flogging of dykes and gray playing for jamaica
The actual Fulham thread on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 1325 viewsstrikerace

To me Fulham just always looks like the class on the league. Not WBA, not Bournemouth.
Having said that Cavaliero is a big loss for them. We got better at the end, need to find a way to sneak across a goal or two.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 1308 viewsStanisgod

The actual Fulham thread on 13:20 - Oct 16 by HantsR

Thought Moses should have had a free kick, that led to Stefan's yellow.

Nailed on a free kick. Awful ref, lost it big time, can see Ball or Stefan going off here. They now know they can make the most of every foul and he'll swallow it.
Having said that Mitrovic Utd look a level above.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The actual Fulham thread on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 1286 viewsRs_Holy

Bring on Dykes to play with Charlie and get some runners from midfield/defence… it’s way too easy for Fulham. We are too predictable right now.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 1276 viewsheadhoops

The actual Fulham thread on 13:18 - Oct 16 by BrianMcCarthy

The last ten minutes have been much improved, but still giving it away a bit cheaply and no focal point to the attack.

Jo-Jo booked for repetitive fouling.

As opposed to Reed who has more than persistently fouled . Our fans singing the referee is a wanchor, that’s a bit hard on wanchors.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

The actual Fulham thread on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 1271 viewskensalriser

We've came into it towards the end of the half, but we've been second best by a long margin. Can't keep the ball, can't win it, too slow to move forward, stupid fouls, errant passing. But Fulham have played well, of course they'd choose this game to find their form.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The actual Fulham thread on 13:25 - Oct 16 with 1247 viewsQPR_Jim

The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 by traininvain

Reed gets away with a blatant foul on Moses in a dangerous position and 30 seconds later the ref gives a free kick against Johansen for a 50/50 challenge.

Ref also let a foul by Reed go unpunished in the build up to Fulham’s goal. Frustrating.

Reed also aloud to dissent after fouling Dickie.

It's Pinner I feel sorry for, going to have a long afternoon explaining what he could possibly be thinking.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:25 - Oct 16 with 1242 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
To be only 1-nil down at HT is a bonus for us.
We've largely been outplayed.
Fulham really should be at least 3 up.
But Willock's firepower shot that hit the post and some stalwart defending must give us encouragement.
The last 15 minutes of the first half was much better with some useful moves although nowhere near the standard that we have aspired to this season.
Our lethargy is difficult to fathom.
It's like being in a low gear and struggling to find a top gear and some rhythm.
But with Dykes - probably coming on - it could make a difference.
Anything from this match will be a bonus.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:25 - Oct 16 with 1220 viewsPinnerPaul

BBC Summary

"HALF-TIME
Fulham 1-0 QPR

Good stuff this.

The hosts took an early lead through Aleksandar Mitrovic's excellent low strike and looked likely to add to that in a dominant first 30 minutes or so.

The visitors have weathered the storm though and nearly levelled when Chris Willock did really well to fire in a shot that cannoned back off the post."
The actual Fulham thread on 13:25 - Oct 16 with 1217 viewsderbyhoop

We've not been good in 1st 45.
Yellows for Ball and Stefan dont help.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The actual Fulham thread on 13:26 - Oct 16 with 1211 viewsWatford_Ranger

The actual Fulham thread on 13:24 - Oct 16 by headhoops

As opposed to Reed who has more than persistently fouled . Our fans singing the referee is a wanchor, that’s a bit hard on wanchors.

Reed has another three fouls and a couple of screams at the ref while walking away with the ball before the next stern warning.
The actual Fulham thread on 13:26 - Oct 16 with 1177 viewsPinnerPaul

The actual Fulham thread on 13:25 - Oct 16 by QPR_Jim

Reed also aloud to dissent after fouling Dickie.

It's Pinner I feel sorry for, going to have a long afternoon explaining what he could possibly be thinking.

As above, I can play the Arsene Wenger card!

Not watching it!
The actual Fulham thread on 13:28 - Oct 16 with 1124 viewsdavman

The actual Fulham thread on 13:21 - Oct 16 by traininvain

Just. Another. Shit. Ref.

When will we EVER get a decent one?

OK, they bossed the first half an hour and we can't blame the ref for how slow we started, but that five minutes before half time is just beyond amateur hour. How neither he nor the lino saw the hack by Reed on Odubajo out on our right is criminal. That led to Johansson's inevitable yellow, which was ALWAYS coming today.

For that first half hour, we looked terrified of Mitrovic; no-one (including Jordy) appeared to want to get anywhere near him.

Still, it's only one...

To add to it, I have to put up with Sky's "expert" analysis - a particular highlight from Mark Schwarzer was questioning Illias Chair's lack of a workrate - have you even watched him once, mate.

I'd like to say its the COVID making me grumpy, but more likely its us losing.

Finally, how brainless was Dom Ball trying to put a hand up to stop a throw in when on a yellow?

We do not look like we'll end with 11 on the pitch.

Dykes on for Austin and Amos for Ball at HT for me...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024