Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amit at St James' Park 16:26 - Oct 17 with 5411 viewsNoelmc

Just caught a glimpse of Amit sitting near the new Toon owners at Newcastle.
Amit at St James' Park on 23:17 - Oct 17 with 1448 viewshamptonhillhoop

Good to see Ant and Dec there, just in front of the new owners, jesus christ it's nauseating. Out of all these people involved In the takeover, is there anyone who's actually a football person, someone who might have an idea what to do with all this money?
With Man City, there was a bit of a novelty about it, a new club to threaten the big boys, and p*ss off Alex Ferguson. Maybe I'm being naive there, and the novelty has worn off now, but at least their fans were always genuine
The Newcastle takeover has just appeared tasteless from the start
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 23:23]
Amit at St James' Park on 02:51 - Oct 18 with 1325 viewsSydneyRs

Amit at St James' Park on 23:17 - Oct 17 by hamptonhillhoop

Good to see Ant and Dec there, just in front of the new owners, jesus christ it's nauseating. Out of all these people involved In the takeover, is there anyone who's actually a football person, someone who might have an idea what to do with all this money?
With Man City, there was a bit of a novelty about it, a new club to threaten the big boys, and p*ss off Alex Ferguson. Maybe I'm being naive there, and the novelty has worn off now, but at least their fans were always genuine

City were just doing the same thing Chelsea did before them. The only novelty for me was it made it a bit harder for Chelsea to buy trophies. The one positive thing about City is that they are not Chelsea
Amit at St James' Park on 10:26 - Oct 18 with 1090 viewsdaveB

Amit at St James' Park on 23:17 - Oct 17 by hamptonhillhoop

Man City did being in Brian Marwood at first who did a decent job helping to put things in place. Newcastle looks a bit of a car crash waiting to happen
Amit at St James' Park on 12:09 - Oct 18 with 996 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Someone better explain to Bruce PDQ, that when the new owners say, ‘that he’s going to get stoned’ it won’t be in the Keith Richards sense of the word!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Amit at St James' Park on 14:03 - Oct 18 with 852 viewsPinnerPaul

Amit at St James' Park on 17:42 - Oct 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for him, really. I remember him as being incredibly fickle and disloyal as a manager when he started out. Always strikes me as full of his own self importance.

I thought that last line was a must on any PL manager's CV!
Amit at St James' Park on 14:36 - Oct 18 with 804 viewscharmr

To be fair Amit never got up when Newcastle scored.

Kick off, the players take the knee, the commentator retorts “there’s no room for racism message”
Fcuk me, plenty of room for all the other minor atrocities though.

Anyone else remember Mike Ashley sitting with the fans in the away end having a beer and treating him like the new messiah.

We’ve got our club back, back from what. Lemmings the lot of them.
Amit at St James' Park on 14:40 - Oct 18 with 793 viewsPinnerPaul

Amit at St James' Park on 14:36 - Oct 18 by charmr

To be fair Amit never got up when Newcastle scored.

Kick off, the players take the knee, the commentator retorts “there’s no room for racism message”
Fcuk me, plenty of room for all the other minor atrocities though.

Anyone else remember Mike Ashley sitting with the fans in the away end having a beer and treating him like the new messiah.

We’ve got our club back, back from what. Lemmings the lot of them.

Indeed, I never understood how having your club controlled by ANY overseas investor is 'getting your club back'

I agree with you, its a pretty meaningless phrase - bit like 'family club' - do ANY clubs NOT have fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/grandparents in the crowd?
Amit at St James' Park on 19:41 - Oct 18 with 665 viewsHarbour

Amit at St James' Park on 10:26 - Oct 18 by daveB

Man City did being in Brian Marwood at first who did a decent job helping to put things in place. Newcastle looks a bit of a car crash waiting to happen

Yes they look like they could go as we did under Hughes a supermarket sweep of out of date players who want one last big pay day…Given the new owners background I hope they get relegated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024