Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
akutr's 08:01 - Oct 18 with 921 viewsthehat

I see from Dave's tweets a new addition of akutr's is out for tomorrow's game. Great to see it back in the printed format as it makes great Bathroom reading material, although I will also be keeping the digital subscription going as the kids prefer to read on their tablets.

I've just finished reading the previous edition (issue 361) and it was fantastic, a wonderful article from the archives on "James Alexander Gordon" a excellent review on our plastic pitch in the '80's, a more recent review on the ups and downs from 2010 -2015 and a great diary of how Dave manages to keep the fanzine going and support our beloved R'rrs despite living in Bolton. Plus loads and loads of other QPR stuff to keep me going throughout the month.

All in all, amazing value for the cost of a pint of beer..........We really are fortunate to have both this website with Clive's reviews and the longest serving fanzine in history.......Long may they continue!!!
akutr's on 10:29 - Oct 18 with 777 viewsstowmarketrange

I was halfway through reading the last issue while sitting on an overground train from Stratford to Shepherds Bush for one of the home games,and I put it down on the seat beside me,but it slipped down the gap between the seats.The gap was just wide enough for a magazine to slip through but wide enough to be able to get it back out again.
Next time I’ll take my screwdrivers with me.All I need to do now is remember which carriage it was and what train.Or just buy another copy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024