Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 12:34 - Oct 18 with 823 viewsenfieldargh

Scum V Oldham on this morning ITV4

Stainrod for Oldham, Chivers, Fillery & walker for them with Tommy Langley in the stands.

Mention of Tony Incenzos visit to Plymouth & Torquay to be able to claim having visited all 92 league grounds.

He should have been with us up at Wrexham 3-1 win. Currie, Hazell & Allen scoring. That was a great away day despite being chased to the station after the match

Don Givens playing for Brum V Notts county

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 on 12:42 - Oct 18 with 789 viewsRs_Holy

I've got the Big Match Revisited on series link and find it really annoying. Are they ever going to show any matches from the 75/76 season or 81/82 or 82/83 seasons? Feels like chelsea are on it every other show and many of those matches are from the old Division 2 so why were QPR ignored so much back in the day...and in the present day? Rant over.
Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 on 13:26 - Oct 18 with 736 viewsTheChef

Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 on 12:42 - Oct 18 by Rs_Holy

I've got the Big Match Revisited on series link and find it really annoying. Are they ever going to show any matches from the 75/76 season or 81/82 or 82/83 seasons? Feels like chelsea are on it every other show and many of those matches are from the old Division 2 so why were QPR ignored so much back in the day...and in the present day? Rant over.

It is funny in a way how there is so much Scum coverage even back then - when I got into football in the early 80s they were just another team in Division 2. Can only assume one of the Big Match producers was a big Scum fan!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 on 21:28 - Oct 18 with 579 viewsCamberleyR

Big Match Revisited 3rd May 1980 on 13:26 - Oct 18 by TheChef

It is funny in a way how there is so much Scum coverage even back then - when I got into football in the early 80s they were just another team in Division 2. Can only assume one of the Big Match producers was a big Scum fan!

When they were showing the 76/77 season a while back on Saturday mornings, towards the end of that season they seemed to be on every bloody week. I know they got promoted from the second division but I bet Wolves who won the second division that season weren't on nearly as much in their own region in the Midlands.

It's strange they don't show 75/76 as they have the footage. My QPR Big Match DVD I bought a while back has loads of our games from that season. The Saturday morning run is now showing the 80/81 season so hopefully 81/82 naturally follows on when that season finishes.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024