Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's referee 13:45 - Oct 18 with 2048 viewsNorthernr

Never get much from this geezer either...

Eighth time lucky for QPR with Webb? - Referee 18th Oct 2021 13:45
If QPR are to get back to winning ways against Blackburn at Loftus Road on Tuesday night, it’ll be the first win they’ve had in eight games with referee David Webb. 0

Tomorrow's referee on 13:56 - Oct 18 with 2022 viewsTheChef

Is there any ref we do get anything from?

Or are they pretty much all incompetent and have it in for us?

I expect you hear the same from pretty much every other fan group about their team!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tomorrow's referee on 14:37 - Oct 18 with 1968 viewsPinnerPaul

Tomorrow's referee on 13:56 - Oct 18 by TheChef

I expect you hear the same from pretty much every other fan group about their team!

Yes, no and quite right!
Tomorrow's referee on 14:41 - Oct 18 with 1952 viewsNorthernr

Tomorrow's referee on 13:56 - Oct 18 by TheChef

Andy Davies who is fourth official tomorrow is frequently quite kind to us.
Tomorrow's referee on 15:42 - Oct 18 with 1889 viewsfrancisbowles

Not too bad overall, going by his marks.
Tomorrow's referee on 18:43 - Oct 18 with 1766 viewsWokingR

Bring back Chris Foy
Tomorrow's referee on 23:24 - Oct 19 with 1552 viewspaulhoop2

God he was awful !

Never mind folks we have mr Stroud for the cup game !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Tomorrow's referee on 23:40 - Oct 19 with 1499 viewsPeterHucker

Whenever there's a free kick or corner and the penalty box is crowded, a weak ref will always give a free kick to the defending side because that's the safe option and unlikely to lead directly to a goal.
Tonight's ref did that loads.

He also penalised QPR a couple of times for shoulder barge challenges but let a couple of Blackburn ones go.

Also the Blackburn defender who had both arms up in the air to stop Adomah's cross in the first half, how was that not a penalty?

Also that incident over by the touchline where the little full back retaliated and struck out at Austin. Don't think he even got spoken to, did he?

You're just another shít ref.
Tomorrow's referee on 23:48 - Oct 19 with 1480 viewsHunterhoop

It was like he was as hunting out free kicks. Stalking the match in order to stop it and kill it. Dreadful.
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow's referee on 23:51 - Oct 19 with 1475 viewsE17hoop

Tomorrow's referee on 23:40 - Oct 19 by PeterHucker

Whenever there's a free kick or corner and the penalty box is crowded, a weak ref will always give a free kick to the defending side because that's the safe option and unlikely to lead directly to a goal.
Tonight's ref did that loads.

He also penalised QPR a couple of times for shoulder barge challenges but let a couple of Blackburn ones go.

Also the Blackburn defender who had both arms up in the air to stop Adomah's cross in the first half, how was that not a penalty?

Also that incident over by the touchline where the little full back retaliated and struck out at Austin. Don't think he even got spoken to, did he?

You're just another shít ref.

He did speak to him after he had a word with Charlie.

How he missed the penalty is beyond me but was good to see him book players for throwing the ball away.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Tomorrow's referee on 23:52 - Oct 19 with 1472 viewsWatfordR

Absolute pony.

The penalty missed in the first half. The constant deliberate use of elbows into our players faces in the first half particularly. Their number 22 - was it Diaz? - constantly leaving studs in, even going as far as sliding in from about 10 yards off to try and catch Dickie after he'd played the ball early in the first half, the constant insistence on throw ins "from that blade of grass" which strangely ended as soon as we went one up, and not to mention of course the constant "i won't tell you again" to their goalie while they were still drawing, without even a hint of a yellow, the need for their players to have a get together in their area to have a discussion about what one of them had done wrong, further eating up time in the process. About the only thing any of them got booked for was kicking or throwing the ball away, which wasn't that hard to spot.

Even worse still (although it made me laugh!), the additional 4 minutes at the end. The ball spent that long being passed from one fan to another in the Loft!!

Just effing useless.
Tomorrow's referee on 23:52 - Oct 19 with 1470 viewsLogman

He did book a couple of theirs for time wasting - one of them quite early on - which is a step in the right direction. But a ref like Clattenburg wouldn't let it get to that. He'd just get the game going immediately.
Tomorrow's referee on 00:42 - Oct 20 with 1422 viewsdachiltern

Cheap cautions for delaying the restart.
Elbow in the head gets nothing.
Leaving a foot in gets nothing.
Penalty not given, not sure he saw it as his positioning was poor all night but thought his Lino could have helped him out?
Tomorrow's referee on 09:09 - Oct 20 with 1297 viewsStanisgod

Tomorrow's referee on 00:42 - Oct 20 by dachiltern

Penalty not given, not sure he saw it as his positioning was poor all night but thought his Lino could have helped him out?

Awful. Obviously the letting a bit more go thing hasnt got through to our league yet.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tomorrow's referee on 09:17 - Oct 20 with 1272 viewsTheChef

Tomorrow's referee on 23:24 - Oct 19 by paulhoop2

God he was awful !

Never mind folks we have mr Stroud for the cup game !

Please tell me you're joking!

Tomorrow's referee on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 1233 viewsMick_S

Tomorrow's referee on 09:17 - Oct 20 by TheChef

Please tell me you're joking!

X2.

Please, no.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tomorrow's referee on 09:41 - Oct 20 with 1232 viewsgazza1

I am not a 'ref hater' like some but I thought the ref's performance last night was inconsistent and generally poor.....but 'hey hoe' we won and that's my focus.
Tomorrow's referee on 10:41 - Oct 20 with 1154 viewspaulhoop2

Nope not joking I’m afraid look….,

https://ratetheref.createaforum.com/cup-appointments/efl-cup-(carabao-cup)-fourt

Bring on the despair and discussion !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Tomorrow's referee on 11:30 - Oct 20 with 1094 viewsTheChef

Tomorrow's referee on 10:41 - Oct 20 by paulhoop2

Nope not joking I’m afraid look….,

https://ratetheref.createaforum.com/cup-appointments/efl-cup-(carabao-cup)-fourt

Bring on the despair and discussion !

Good grief - I don't get to that many games but this will be second time this season I will have to endure him live, after his usual farcical performance at Bournemouth.

Tomorrow's referee on 12:05 - Oct 20 with 1054 viewsnix

Tomorrow's referee on 00:42 - Oct 20 by dachiltern

All of this plus Willock being blatantly fouled very near to their penalty area on the left hand side. No booking. I can't remember an occasion this season where there hasn't been a booking against us for a foul in that position. Where's the effing consistency? Infuriating.
Tomorrow's referee on 13:58 - Oct 20 with 999 viewsRangers67

Tomorrow's referee on 12:05 - Oct 20 by nix

All of this plus Willock being blatantly fouled very near to their penalty area on the left hand side. No booking. I can't remember an occasion this season where there hasn't been a booking against us for a foul in that position. Where's the effing consistency? Infuriating.

That,s the point, there is consistency , just constantly bad from nearly every ref we see.
Tomorrow's referee on 14:23 - Oct 20 with 975 viewsTheChef

Tomorrow's referee on 13:58 - Oct 20 by Rangers67

That,s the point, there is consistency , just constantly bad from nearly every ref we see.

It really does feel like that the standard is getting worse.

Is this just because of assessors and refs needing to hit their targets/tick boxes more now than before - rather than use common sense to an extent and have a feel for each game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024