Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview 14:25 - Oct 18 with 949 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview 18th Oct 2021 14:24
Blackburn's dire end to 2020/21 had many predicting a season of a struggle, so their start has come as a pleasant surprise to our regular correspondent Ian Herbert from the BRFCS Podcast, but familiar failings have started to creep back in of late. 1

Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview on 10:05 - Oct 19 with 755 viewsterryb

How very dare he?

On this message board, we're not used to having humour in any of the reports!

And how did Blackburn supporters view our recent spat with PNE? We need to know what support we have among Championship clubs & whether they will come to the aid of our commentating ream!

I thought this was one of the more entertaining & informative interviews with supporters of our opponents. Thank you Ian.
Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview on 13:51 - Oct 19 with 655 viewsNorthernr

Yeh Ian is always great. Pleased we found him.
Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview on 13:57 - Oct 19 with 636 viewstoboboly

Especially enjoyed the Ben Brereton section. Just another Championship madness.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview on 16:12 - Oct 19 with 551 viewsMick_S

Good that.

Except the long ball on the counter bit. Gulp.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Blackburn exceeding expectations, but old habits die hard - Interview on 16:23 - Oct 19 with 526 viewsfrancisbowles

Enjoyed it. Thank you Ian and Clive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024