Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens 21:50 - Oct 18 with 1247 viewsqprxtc

Does existence matter? Is it just about shagging? Does any action have a reaction before we’re born or when we’re dead.

Was tgat ref on Saturday a bit fecking shite.

I have questions. Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

01 811 8055.
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 21:55 - Oct 18 with 1237 viewsdmm

Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 22:07 - Oct 18 with 1205 viewsqprxtc

Why is a football game 90 minutes. Why not 100. Why do we get angry about a game we made up like we can do anything about it.

Arbitrary rules and deadlines tgat we enforce on ourselves. For non particular end. To keep chaos at bay? Is this structured chaos?

We Oder our lives into a measurement of time. Man made time. While we hurtle towards our ultimate destiny. None the wiser.

But a bit wider.

None shall pass.
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 23:06 - Oct 18 with 1124 viewsQPRSteve

Why is it that we creep?
Why is it that we seek
And seeking do not find
Or finding do not know?
(Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!)
Why is it that we should be born to die
To bear again the third kinds?

It is because it is not you who are seeking
And I am waiting for you wherever you turn
For I am the I am
I am...
I...
Aum...

In my loneliness
By my will do I hereby create
All forms and distinctions of dual patterns
Towards the triangular shape of my will

Let from the Father and the Mother
Come forth the Son
Out of chaos

Bring forth the forms

So says the great Arthur Brown.
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 08:55 - Oct 19 with 1012 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Where's me washboard?
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 10:10 - Oct 19 with 922 viewsbosh67

Shagging is definitely one of the very few benefits of existence. Or so somebody once told me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 10:15 - Oct 19 with 910 viewsDiscodroids

Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 10:10 - Oct 19 by bosh67

Shagging is definitely one of the very few benefits of existence. Or so somebody once told me.

Made me laugh!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 10:21 - Oct 19 with 899 viewsGaryT

We are but a grain of sand in a desert and the desert is but a grain of sand in the almost infinite number of deserts in the universe. In the vast expanse of time our lives pass in the blink of an eye and everything we do leaves less of a trace than a shadow and yet, and yet...the importance of 3 points at home to Blackburn cannot and must not be understated.
Is there a reason for anything that ever happens on 10:44 - Oct 19 with 872 viewsBklynRanger

I recognised that phone number instantly and was straight on the blower. Luckily Adam was still there answering questions such as these.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024