Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Bruce 13:23 - Oct 20 with 3006 viewsstowmarketrange

So Bruce finally accepts defeat at Newcastle and walks away.His stats show that his worse win percentages were at Newcastle and Sunderland.28% compared to 29%.He was in charge for 97 games at Newcastle and 98 at Sunderland.The only difference was that he won 1 more game at sunderland.

At least he can laugh all the way to the bank,and it won’t all be his fault if the Newcastle new superstar manager gets them relegated,although the geordies will probably still blame him and Ashley for it.
Steve Bruce on 13:24 - Oct 20 with 2196 viewsMick_S

They have the runners and riders for the job on the BBC website. It’s all completely made up.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Steve Bruce on 13:25 - Oct 20 with 2178 viewsstowmarketrange

Steve Bruce on 13:24 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

They have the runners and riders for the job on the BBC website. It’s all completely made up.

Let’s hope they get mourinho.
Steve Bruce on 13:27 - Oct 20 with 2165 viewsMick_S

Steve Bruce on 13:25 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

Let’s hope they get mourinho.

Sparky.

Steve Bruce on 13:36 - Oct 20 with 2113 viewsjohncharles

Steve Bruce on 13:27 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

Sparky.

Redknapp 🤣🤣🤣

Strong and stable my arse.

Steve Bruce on 13:42 - Oct 20 with 2080 viewsknocker

Bruce for Cardiff. Nailed on.
Steve Bruce on 13:43 - Oct 20 with 2065 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if he will be lured to a secret location and chopped up?

Air hostess clique

Steve Bruce on 13:43 - Oct 20 with 2064 viewsterryb

Steve Bruce on 13:36 - Oct 20 by johncharles

Redknapp 🤣🤣🤣

I'm in favour of the dream team- Hughes as team manager & Harold as DoF.
Steve Bruce on 13:46 - Oct 20 with 2048 viewsMick_S

So I said to Sharon…

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Bruce on 13:53 - Oct 20 with 2020 viewsslmrstid

I think he has been hugely unfairly derided by Newcastle fans pretty much since the moment he was appointed so he's done well to stick it this long. Pretty obvious he would be gone as soon as the Saudis went in, very much like with John Gregory and Tango & Cash all those years ago.

Reading the article on the BBC Sport website though - to reach 1,000 games as a manager is a huge milestone, and actually if you look at his record through all his career its pretty decent, particularly as he's never been at any huge clubs. Won a few promotions too, not sure he's ever been relegated either?

Seems he's given an interview saying he'll probably retire but "never say never". If he does retire he can do so gracefully. Good luck to him.
Steve Bruce on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 2012 viewsdanehoop

He'll be crying all the way to his bank account.....

Never knowingly understood

Steve Bruce on 13:56 - Oct 20 with 1999 viewsqueensparker

Best fans in the country you know. Remember when they hounded out Bobby Robson in a similar manner? All forgotten now
Steve Bruce on 13:57 - Oct 20 with 1997 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Roberto Martinez and they’ll probably buy Belgium as well!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Steve Bruce on 14:07 - Oct 20 with 1956 viewsMrSheen

Steve Bruce on 13:43 - Oct 20 by TacticalR

I wonder if he will be lured to a secret location and chopped up?

Bruce, Hughes or Redknapp?
Steve Bruce on 14:20 - Oct 20 with 1901 viewsTheChef

Steve Bruce on 13:55 - Oct 20 by danehoop

Yeah how much is he getting?

Wish I worked in an industry that rewards failure so well.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Steve Bruce on 14:26 - Oct 20 with 1883 viewsstowmarketrange

Steve Bruce on 14:20 - Oct 20 by TheChef

Yeah how much is he getting?

Wish I worked in an industry that rewards failure so well.

I think if only 1/3 of the containers I delivered reached the proper destination,I don’t think my firm would give me a payoff.Especially if I’d lost almost 50% of them.
Steve Bruce on 14:36 - Oct 20 with 1845 viewsted_hendrix

The perfect managerial dream team would be Peter O'Toole (Manager) and Alec Guinness (training bibs) with Jack Hawkins as DOF, Omar Sharif in charge of hospitality (corned beef sandwiches and that sort of thing).
Assuming the aforementioned blokes aren't dead or nearly dead.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Steve Bruce on 16:20 - Oct 20 with 1631 viewsLythamR

Steve Bruce on 14:36 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

The perfect managerial dream team would be Peter O'Toole (Manager) and Alec Guinness (training bibs) with Jack Hawkins as DOF, Omar Sharif in charge of hospitality (corned beef sandwiches and that sort of thing).
Assuming the aforementioned blokes aren't dead or nearly dead.

Jack Hawkins is quite dead but i would have had him as Hospitality,
Snorkers! Good oh
Steve Bruce on 16:27 - Oct 20 with 1609 viewskensalriser

Perhaps he'll treat us all by resuming his literary career.

"I looked around the stadium and sighed. Football is a business, and a tough one at that, but the green playing area, well, that really is the field of dreams”

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Steve Bruce on 16:30 - Oct 20 with 1591 viewsMick_S

Steve Bruce on 16:27 - Oct 20 by kensalriser

Perhaps he'll treat us all by resuming his literary career.

"I looked around the stadium and sighed. Football is a business, and a tough one at that, but the green playing area, well, that really is the field of dreams”

Steve sighed when he thought of Loftus Road. Because you can’t see the field of dreams when it’s dark. At night.

Steve Bruce on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 1459 viewsEastR

Steve Bruce on 16:30 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

Steve sighed when he thought of Loftus Road. Because you can’t see the field of dreams when it’s dark. At night.

It was somewhere he knew well, but still the hairs on his arms stood up, and a shiver went through him, at the fear and danger that might lurk in the shadows. Finally he could breathe a sigh of relief.
It was only a short corner routine by the East Paddock.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Steve Bruce on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 1349 viewseastside_r

Steve Bruce on 13:55 - Oct 20 by danehoop

BBC reporting that the pay-off is £8m. Also reporting that Bruce is considering retiring from management. No shit.
Steve Bruce on 19:05 - Oct 20 with 1300 viewsBklynRanger

Steve Bruce on 18:11 - Oct 20 by EastR

It was somewhere he knew well, but still the hairs on his arms stood up, and a shiver went through him, at the fear and danger that might lurk in the shadows. Finally he could breathe a sigh of relief.
It was only a short corner routine by the East Paddock.

Half time and with the bus firmly parked Steve decided to leave the tactical nuances to Jonesy while he took a stroll along the beckoning shadows of the paddocks touchline.

As he gazed up to assess the fine texture and tone of the luminosity that bathed him Steve noticed in the centre circle the most stunning of Sky dolly birds - bleached blonde, legs that didn't quit and a good set of gnashers. And what's more she was beaming those headlights at him!

This was his moment he decided. Balls to Penny and her child support fine print - the boys didn't talk to him anyway and this was his time to live goddammit, LIVE! Making his way across the hallowed turf Steve felt more vigorous, more lithe than he had since his days as a Norwich apprentice. On he strode with trousers bulging, just a few feet more, this would be some night ah fcuk it's Darren Peacock.
Steve Bruce on 19:09 - Oct 20 with 1286 viewsted_hendrix

Steve Bruce on 18:49 - Oct 20 by eastside_r

BBC reporting that the pay-off is £8m. Also reporting that Bruce is considering retiring from management. No shit.

BBC reporting that the pay-off is £8m.

Utterly obscene amount.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Steve Bruce on 19:36 - Oct 20 with 1238 viewsdanehoop

Steve Bruce on 19:09 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

BBC reporting that the pay-off is £8m.

Utterly obscene amount.

Hence my earlier comment about crying all the way to the bank.

Never knowingly understood

Steve Bruce on 19:54 - Oct 20 with 1193 viewsLazyFan

He will be fine.

He's not a big name manager, they need that to bring in big-name signings. If they cannot get that, what they can do is change the manager with someone just the same, then buy what they can to ensure Prem safety and build for next season over the summer.

By having a new manager even if they cannot bring in a big name, the excuse will go like this
- Manager needs his own players
- Manager plays a different style
- Manager can attract new players (when actually its the money)

and so on ...

We have seen this before, the difference this time is they have unlimited credit. Expect market disruption in Jan. Teams like Palace, Brighton, Southampton and so on shedding players to silly Newcastle and then coming for our players. As Warbs said, got £25m? Then the Chair is yours.

For example, Zaha goes to Newcastle for £70m, then Palace comes in for Chair with £20m (as we always get done). Palace still have £50m in the Bank see.

We could be disrupted by all this new money :(

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024