Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good night for us 21:56 - Oct 20 with 1313 viewsMyke

Results went our way tonight and we hold onto our 5th place position. Looks like Swansea did to West Brom what West Brom did to us. Clive's forecast that they may slip off the automatic places may well prove right. Very big win for Bournemouth last night, they and Fulham seem nailed on at this early stage. I would be happy to have a crack at West Brom in play-offs, either over two legs or at Wembley ( a man can dream)
A good night for us on 22:10 - Oct 20 with 1210 viewsstrikerace

Yes, couldn't believe Swansea came back. WBA looked lethargic.
Reading also blew a 2-0 lead.

All in all a very good night
A good night for us on 22:11 - Oct 20 with 1203 viewsMrSheen

Who would have thought Barnsley would only have one win from 13 after the pounding they gave us in that first half? They’d be bottom if not for Derby’s points deduction.
A good night for us on 22:23 - Oct 20 with 1100 viewsnix

West Brom really don't like it when people run at them. They'll head the ball out of the box all day long but a nippy attacker skipping round them isn't their bag at all. Paterson played them really well. They could have scored even more in the end. If you can break their offside trap they're really struggling.
A good night for us on 22:41 - Oct 20 with 995 viewsted_hendrix

A good night for us on 22:10 - Oct 20 by strikerace

Yes, couldn't believe Swansea came back. WBA looked lethargic.
Reading also blew a 2-0 lead.

All in all a very good night

The fakes result Is the icing on the cake for me, absolutely chuffed to bit's.

T wats

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A good night for us on 23:13 - Oct 20 with 853 viewskensalriser

Blackpool now only 3 points behind us, along with Luton, Millwall and Boro. Coventry lose to Preston. The Championship in full Championship mode.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

A good night for us on 23:26 - Oct 20 with 813 viewsnix

A good night for us on 23:13 - Oct 20 by kensalriser

Blackpool now only 3 points behind us, along with Luton, Millwall and Boro. Coventry lose to Preston. The Championship in full Championship mode.

At this point last season, after 13 matches, there were only four points between first and sixth and the three teams that eventually went up were first (Norwich), fourth (Brentford) and sixth (Watford).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024