Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview 16:47 - Oct 25 with 1582 viewsNorthernr

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview 25th Oct 2021 16:47
Ahead of Tuesday’s League Cup tie with Sunderland we caught up with Dave, who’s been loitering on our message board, and the Top Dogs Sunderland Podcast, on a club that finally seems to be getting its act together after years of farce and decline. 1

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 18:23 - Oct 25 with 1489 viewsMick_S

Ooooooh - confident and I don’t blame them. Potentially, almost definitely, there is a massive game changer out on the turf tomorrow night. Now who could that be, I wonder?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 18:28 - Oct 25 with 1473 viewsBlackCrowe

Wish i hadn't read. I now have a bad juju about this having had a moderately optimistic one about this.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 18:28]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 21:48 - Oct 25 with 1282 viewsdavman

They're going to win aren't they?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 1276 viewshantssi

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 21:48 - Oct 25 by davman

Not necessarily, they lost at home to Charlton on Saturday who are in the relegation zone, a game they were bound to win, sound familiar?!
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 22:02 - Oct 25 with 1269 viewsHarbour

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 21:48 - Oct 25 by davman

Jonah !
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 22:23 - Oct 25 with 1227 viewsWatfordR

One up, Charlie to start. Amos and Dozzell central. Kakay, McCallum wide. DeWijs back in.

Too many of you lot falling for Makkems coming on here talking them up like they are Barcelona. We'll win this, 3-1. ish.
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 00:16 - Oct 26 with 1145 viewsNorthernr

Not hanging Dave out to dry here but I sent him the qs on here late last week and his reply initially was...

"Ok will get it to you before we hammer Charlton on Saturday..."

... and that went well.
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 08:24 - Oct 26 with 1023 viewsMick_S

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 00:16 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Not hanging Dave out to dry here but I sent him the qs on here late last week and his reply initially was...

"Ok will get it to you before we hammer Charlton on Saturday..."

... and that went well.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 08:52 - Oct 26 with 981 viewsstevec

What is this thing they call ‘pace’?
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 09:17 - Oct 26 with 947 viewsEastR

Blimey, between this and the ref we may as well hand them the win now

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 09:22 - Oct 26 with 940 viewsPinnerPaul

Paddy Power Odds

Us 9/10
Draw 13/5
Them 14/5

90' prices
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 10:13 - Oct 26 with 880 viewsterryb

Confidence is a funny thing!

From the moment the draw was made, I had this down as a hard game that we will probably lose.

After reading how confident Sunderland supporters are, I'm now moving to a comfortable Rangers win!
Sunderland finally getting their act together - Interview on 10:36 - Oct 26 with 847 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sounds like a game that if we can regain our passing rhythm and dictate the play we’ll win comfortably. If we’re sloppy with the ball and give it away in dangerous positions allowing them to run at/past us, we’ll struggle.

As usual with these things it’ll probably be somewhere in the middle. 2-2.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024