Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paint by numbers - Report 20:25 - Oct 27 with 2680 viewsNorthernr

Paint by numbers - Report 27th Oct 2021 20:06
A combination of poor finishing, woeful penalties, and one of the worst refereeing errors you'll ever see, saw QPR crash out of the League Cup against Sunderland at Loftus Road on Tuesday. 55

Paint by numbers - Report on 21:00 - Oct 27 with 2497 viewsQPR_Hibs

Thanks Clive. A very entertaining report. Agree that Dykes was our MOM.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Paint by numbers - Report on 21:02 - Oct 27 with 2484 viewscolinallcars

I'd never looked at the dire reffing problem from the angle of who else have they got to do it ?
Years ago when refs were policemen, small business men, physical fitness instructors and the like, we used to say “ why can't we have professional refs? “
Now we've ended up with duffers like Stroud and his fellow incompetents.
As they say, be careful what you wish for !
Paint by numbers - Report on 21:04 - Oct 27 with 2484 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. Not easy, I'd imagine.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paint by numbers - Report on 21:06 - Oct 27 with 2475 viewsozranger

Perhaps the real reason that clubs want to extract themselves from the Championship, break FFP rules and everything else, is actually to get away from these referees. It's got nothing to do with the money, just sanity.
Paint by numbers - Report on 21:16 - Oct 27 with 2433 viewsterryb

Thanks Clive.

I thought it was a very balanced & accurate report.
Paint by numbers - Report on 21:59 - Oct 27 with 2263 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive good report covers what we all feel. A generous 4 for Stroud perhaps a minus in front of it!
Paint by numbers - Report on 22:24 - Oct 27 with 2170 viewscolinallcars

Ref and linesmen have been apprehended by police.
Paint by numbers - Report on 22:28 - Oct 27 with 2159 viewsStanisgod

Rubbing salt into the very open wound looking at the last eight draw line up.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Paint by numbers - Report on 07:06 - Oct 28 with 1782 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Angsty.

Who did you punch?

Great report.
Paint by numbers - Report on 07:08 - Oct 28 with 1772 viewsRangersw12

Can't even bring myself to read the report as I'm still gutted
Paint by numbers - Report on 08:20 - Oct 28 with 1666 viewseastside_r

Can't have been fun to write and we all feel your pain but hits the right note.

We cannot effect the past only learn from it. How we respond on Friday is what matters now. Onwards and hopefully upwards.
Paint by numbers - Report on 08:49 - Oct 28 with 1629 viewstoboboly

Paint by numbers - Report on 21:02 - Oct 27 by colinallcars

I'd never looked at the dire reffing problem from the angle of who else have they got to do it ?
Years ago when refs were policemen, small business men, physical fitness instructors and the like, we used to say “ why can't we have professional refs? “
Now we've ended up with duffers like Stroud and his fellow incompetents.
As they say, be careful what you wish for !

Get ex-pro's to do it. Pay them a decent wage and it keeps them in the game.

On a side note the difference between Dykes' work rate and Gray's is staggering.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Paint by numbers - Report on 08:50 - Oct 28 with 1629 viewsPhildo

She should have married you
Paint by numbers - Report on 08:54 - Oct 28 with 1621 viewsNorthernr

Paint by numbers - Report on 08:49 - Oct 28 by toboboly

On a side note the difference between Dykes' work rate and Gray's is staggering.

There was a bit in the first half where Sunderland overloaded on kakay and sent a cross right through the box. Gray had been on that side, but just stayed on the halfway line, and then had a big go at Kakay for not calling him, but he was looking right at the situation and knew it was developing, just couldn't be arsed.
Paint by numbers - Report on 09:06 - Oct 28 with 1580 viewswestberksr

accurate, fair, almost amusing given the level of pished off we all are.

her loss Clive; I'm sure you're quite the catch!

glad also that you are a tongue in cheek, sarcastic & miserable fukker who just happens to also support QPR; your ramblings convey a lot of my thoughts in a far more entertaining fashion.

I'll be watching the Florist game, pissed, in a pub in Newcastle. If Peroni is on offer I'll be partaking in your honour
Paint by numbers - Report on 09:18 - Oct 28 with 1548 viewsPetros

Paint by numbers - Report on 08:49 - Oct 28 by toboboly

"On a side note the difference between Dykes' work rate and Gray's is staggering."

So so true.
Paint by numbers - Report on 09:37 - Oct 28 with 1514 viewsEastR

Paint by numbers - Report on 08:54 - Oct 28 by Northernr

There was a bit in the first half where Sunderland overloaded on kakay and sent a cross right through the box. Gray had been on that side, but just stayed on the halfway line, and then had a big go at Kakay for not calling him, but he was looking right at the situation and knew it was developing, just couldn't be arsed.

Gray is an interesting one for me. We were lead to believe that it would give us a different outlet and option up front on the basis that he would get in behind defences, facing the goal, running on to forward passes.

His goal at West Brom was a perfect example of that, but its been very much a one-off.

I don't think he's doing enough at the moment, and I'm struggling to see, apart from making up the numbers and giving others a rest, what he's contributing.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Paint by numbers - Report on 10:18 - Oct 28 with 1419 viewstoboboly

He also flung his arms up when subbed, couldn't believe it was his number being shown.

After the 60 he had just put in how could he be that blinkered? If possible can we send him back and get someone more Hugill and less Hemed in instead?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Paint by numbers - Report on 11:15 - Oct 28 with 1320 viewsdaveB

Have we ever won a penalty shoot out at the Loft End?
I remember us losing to Cardiff, Bristol City and Vauxhall Motors at the loft. Won 2 at the other end
Paint by numbers - Report on 11:16 - Oct 28 with 1318 viewsdaveB

Paint by numbers - Report on 22:28 - Oct 27 by Stanisgod

Rubbing salt into the very open wound looking at the last eight draw line up.

to be honest though any of the other 7 teams would probably beat us.
Paint by numbers - Report on 11:24 - Oct 28 with 1283 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Do you think we should send Gray back in January?
Paint by numbers - Report on 12:18 - Oct 28 with 1178 viewsnadera78

My first in-person game for 2 years, thanks to 7,000 miles and a pandemic. Game felt like it summed up my life as a QPR fan.

A question on the attendance, listed as 15,300. Some empty seats around, sure, but 3,000 of them? Didn't look or feel like it from my spot in the upper loft.
Paint by numbers - Report on 12:23 - Oct 28 with 1163 viewsfrancisbowles

Paint by numbers - Report on 11:24 - Oct 28 by superhoopdownunder

Do you think we should send Gray back in January?

Meant for Northern, I know but there are a lot of games between now and January. Depends on how he does, his game time may depend on whether Dykes stays fit and available as well as Austin's form. Other factors may include, is Bonne still scoring, should we recall him, Kelman, which other strikers may be available, maybe even Sinclair Armstrong as a bench option?

Decide in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024