Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday's referee 13:51 - Oct 28 with 1152 viewsNorthernr

Davies gets Forest match - Referee 28th Oct 2021 13:51
Andy Davies is the man in the middle for Friday's televised match with Nottingham Forest. 1

Friday's referee on 15:03 - Oct 28 with 1059 viewstoboboly

Can we just waive this game and save us all the ballache of attending?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Friday's referee on 16:23 - Oct 28 with 969 viewsconnell10

Probably another useless Kenny Lunt.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Friday's referee on 23:33 - Oct 29 with 742 viewspaulhoop2

Very good again I thought

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Friday's referee on 23:56 - Oct 29 with 699 viewsDWQPR

Friday's referee on 23:33 - Oct 29 by paulhoop2

Very good again I thought

Thought he did well tonight. Reffed a game the way a game should be reffed. Gave no truck to the Forest committee early on with some real desperate penalty appeals and basically told them all to fûck off and get on with the game. Allowed the game to flow well allowing some strong tackles on both sides. Such a breath of fresh air compared with Tuesday. If the PL has an elite squad of officials then surely the EFL must put together their best 20 refs and use them solely for the Championship.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Friday's referee on 00:01 - Oct 30 with 685 viewsAntti_Heinola

I thought he was sub-par at best.
Some good things, like not falling for Forest players falling under light challenges, but cannot believe Colback got through that without a booking, particularly for his hack on Dickie, but allowed the Forest committee to harangue him time after time. Why not just book them? What's the problem? We want players to respect the ref. Ours do. We do not crowd the ref after decisions. Forest did it numerous times tonight and were not punished once. It's a joke.

Bare bones.

Friday's referee on 01:10 - Oct 30 with 612 viewsStanisgod

Typical championship fayre. Let things go but once again a ref that books one teams players and then doesnt book the others for the same offence.
More concerned with yet another joke of a lino on Ellerslie. Can anyone in the paddocks tell me if its just our side or are both sides as bad? Johansen having shirt pulled round his neck, Albert having his shirt pulled for about 15 yards right in front of him, corners for goal kicks amongst others, please dont call them assistant referees, because thats the biggest joke ever, their linesman, full stop.
At least he seemed to know what offside was though, which is a plus point.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Friday's referee on 05:36 - Oct 30 with 580 viewsMalintabuk

Have seen worse and there again seen better, so guess he did an OK
As a defender of meagre ability I was never adverse to a little tug of the shirt or shorts, for me it is part and parcel, but agreed he did let a lot go on
What boils my proverbial is "the shielding" out the ball for goal kicks. When does the shielding out become obstruction? Think obstruction as died out completely as can't remember the last time I saw an indirect free kick
I always thought to avoid obstruction there had to be an attempt to play, but we seem now to start the shielding from a good 10-15 yards from the line and the @rse backing in.
Friday's referee on 10:34 - Oct 30 with 507 viewsfrancisbowles

Friday's referee on 05:36 - Oct 30 by Malintabuk

Have seen worse and there again seen better, so guess he did an OK
As a defender of meagre ability I was never adverse to a little tug of the shirt or shorts, for me it is part and parcel, but agreed he did let a lot go on
What boils my proverbial is "the shielding" out the ball for goal kicks. When does the shielding out become obstruction? Think obstruction as died out completely as can't remember the last time I saw an indirect free kick
I always thought to avoid obstruction there had to be an attempt to play, but we seem now to start the shielding from a good 10-15 yards from the line and the @rse backing in.

Yes, I raised this a while ago. The ball is supposed to be within playing distance if you want to shield it, otherwise it is obstruction. It's another one of the LAWS of the game that referees seem to be expected to ignore, similar to the keeper hanging onto the ball for too long.
Login to get fewer ads

Friday's referee on 10:58 - Oct 30 with 481 viewsfrancisbowles

Friday's referee on 00:01 - Oct 30 by Antti_Heinola

I thought he was sub-par at best.
Some good things, like not falling for Forest players falling under light challenges, but cannot believe Colback got through that without a booking, particularly for his hack on Dickie, but allowed the Forest committee to harangue him time after time. Why not just book them? What's the problem? We want players to respect the ref. Ours do. We do not crowd the ref after decisions. Forest did it numerous times tonight and were not punished once. It's a joke.

Agree with all that Antti. I also thought, between them, they got several decisions wrong. missed a few offsides in the first half, and quite a few decisions went against us, some that looked as if they should have not been given and others that should have been for us.

It's about a four from me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024