Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good 21:45 - Oct 29 with 4889 viewsthompsonridd

Need to hold onto these games
Not good on 10:46 - Oct 30 with 828 viewsMrSheen

Not good on 08:42 - Oct 30 by StreathamRanger

Pleased to see the majority seem to be keeping a level head and not criticising the team too much. Gutted we couldn't see it out for the win but a draw probably a fair result. Forest look a decent team and should finish top half so a draw not a terrible result especially after a difficult week. I quite liked the look of the 4-2-3-1 shape we seemed to take up towards the end. Injuries could force Warbs to give this another try in one of our next games. Dozzell was excellent last night. Showed why we signed him and definitely one with a bright future ahead.

Only negative for me was the pair of moaning Pillock's sitting behind me in V block. Good lord, these two could moan. They almost seemed to be willing Forest to score just so they could be proved right. I asked the poor souls around them if they always moaned like that and they said this was them on a good day. Shame really as they were fantastic seats right on half way but I won't be sitting there again.

Which row? I’m in N, mercifully free of the eternally discontented.
Not good on 10:55 - Oct 30 with 796 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not good on 22:41 - Oct 29 by Paddyhoops

Another day we win , another day charlie gets his "Goal"
Another day Peterborough's last minute winner gets shot wide! Just not our week!!
Our day will come!
Crowd were superb tonight..again.

Yeah but we DO need to make our own luck. We lost possession of the ball in the 90th min at Peterborough which led to their winner. We were awful v L1 Sunderland at home and that travesty of a decision doesn’t excuse us missing 3 out of 4 pens. Last night Dieng had a brain fart in the 90th min which results in the Forest getting their flukey equaliser.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Not good on 10:56 - Oct 30 with 795 viewsStreathamRanger

Not good on 10:46 - Oct 30 by MrSheen

Which row? I’m in N, mercifully free of the eternally discontented.

I was row P. They were a nightmare. My son's first game under the lights and he couldn't understand why they were so negative when the team put in a real shift. If I got as little pleasure as they did from the game then I'd really have to question why I bother going. There's so much to admire and enjoy about this team but they only wanted to see the negatives which in their case were usually factually wrong anyway.
Not good on 12:57 - Oct 30 with 719 viewsMrSheen

Not good on 10:56 - Oct 30 by StreathamRanger

I was row P. They were a nightmare. My son's first game under the lights and he couldn't understand why they were so negative when the team put in a real shift. If I got as little pleasure as they did from the game then I'd really have to question why I bother going. There's so much to admire and enjoy about this team but they only wanted to see the negatives which in their case were usually factually wrong anyway.

I understand the feeling. I gave up my season tickets in the Paulo Sousa days because my then 10-year-old son couldn’t stand the toxic atmosphere around us, much caused by two full-time complainers, who furiously responded to any challenge with, “I’ve paid, I can say what I like”. They genuinely seemed to get more out of losing than winning. It’s my first season back and, luck of the draw maybe, I’ve heard almost only encouragement rather than disappointed entitlement, though Barbet seemed to be in someone’s bad books.

Personally, my attitude towards the team changed with fatherhood and getting involved with coaching kids. I’m now inclined to excuse and want to comfort them rather let rip with contempt. I’m probably irritating the crap out of plenty.
Not good on 13:59 - Oct 30 with 664 viewsStreathamRanger

Not good on 12:57 - Oct 30 by MrSheen

I understand the feeling. I gave up my season tickets in the Paulo Sousa days because my then 10-year-old son couldn’t stand the toxic atmosphere around us, much caused by two full-time complainers, who furiously responded to any challenge with, “I’ve paid, I can say what I like”. They genuinely seemed to get more out of losing than winning. It’s my first season back and, luck of the draw maybe, I’ve heard almost only encouragement rather than disappointed entitlement, though Barbet seemed to be in someone’s bad books.

Personally, my attitude towards the team changed with fatherhood and getting involved with coaching kids. I’m now inclined to excuse and want to comfort them rather let rip with contempt. I’m probably irritating the crap out of plenty.

Yep. I coach my son's Sunday team and that has definitely given me a fresh perspective. I just can't understand why people feel the need to be so negative. Yes you've paid your money and of course your entitled to your opinion but what do you hope to achieve by telling Barbet he's crap for 90 minutes for example?
Anyway, generally speaking I've found the atmosphere pretty decent at the games I've been to. Usually sit in the lower loft with the kids and it's usually fairly positive in there. Back there for the next game I think.
Not good on 14:15 - Oct 30 with 639 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Not good on 22:49 - Oct 29 by billericaydicky

Unlucky with the deflection, but I disagree about the stupid mistake comment, as Dieng was far too casual and should’ve cleared the ball, and that lead to their corners and the goal. Gutted.

I watched the game on a dodgy screen but it looked like that backpass was bouncing and the Forest player realized it was problematic which those normally are so he sprinted to close it down
The Forest subs were fast and credit their manager for seeing we were dead and could be exposed .
While Albert was magnificent and died in the arena basically he ran into trouble dribbling to the corner trying to kill it off .
I just felt we needed to go up 2 all the second half because this team are notorious closing out games ,we never seem comfortable at all for some reason
Not good on 14:22 - Oct 30 with 625 viewsEsox_Lucius

Not good on 12:57 - Oct 30 by MrSheen

I was sat next to 2 blokes at Burton under JFH and they were moaning before the game even kicked off. Every time R's had the ball led to negative criticism like "now go and fück it up Polter" etc. When they scored they really started laying into the players so I turned to them and said "why have you bothered travelling 200 miles to spend the whole time moaning at the team you claim to support?" Their response was the old "we paid our money we can say what we like". I pulled £60 out of my wallet and told them I would give them their money back for their tickets if they would fück off home and stop ruining the game for everyone else. One of them told me to fück off but they got up and I didn't see them again... or at any other match the rest of that season.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024