Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Since Last Tuesday 09:05 - Nov 3 with 1588 viewswelwynranger

Sunderland have conceded 7 goals.
Sickening isn't it
Since Last Tuesday on 09:14 - Nov 3 with 1553 viewsozexile

Just the joys of supporting our club.
Since Last Tuesday on 09:20 - Nov 3 with 1545 viewsbosh67

"Sunderland have conceded 7 goals.
Sickening isn't it"

... on the upside that kind of run of form since a cup game could have been us!.... Oh, hang on!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Since Last Tuesday on 09:57 - Nov 3 with 1488 viewswortonranger

Beating us may prove a poisoned chalice. Yes, good TV money etc but next to zero chance of going any further and another month in the meantime where their results have fallen apart? Far from promotion certainties aren’t they?
Since Last Tuesday on 10:11 - Nov 3 with 1467 viewsMick_S

Since Last Tuesday on 09:57 - Nov 3 by wortonranger

Beating us may prove a poisoned chalice. Yes, good TV money etc but next to zero chance of going any further and another month in the meantime where their results have fallen apart? Far from promotion certainties aren’t they?

One of the Sunderland pre match posters on here was far too bolshy. The other one was alright.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Since Last Tuesday on 10:12 - Nov 3 with 1463 viewsWatfordR

If the officials had done their jobs properly, Sunderlona would be on a four game losing run. Fact.
Since Last Tuesday on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 1418 viewsE17hoop

Since Last Tuesday on 10:12 - Nov 3 by WatfordR

If the officials had done their jobs properly, Sunderlona would be on a four game losing run. Fact.

The lino - Dwyer - was at the Sheff U game last week but hasn't been allocated any further games.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Since Last Tuesday on 11:13 - Nov 3 with 1334 viewsMaggsinho

Just goes to show the effort teams have to put in to beat us.
Since Last Tuesday on 11:41 - Nov 3 with 1255 viewsnix

Since Last Tuesday on 11:13 - Nov 3 by Maggsinho

Just goes to show the effort teams have to put in to beat us.

That's the thing, they treated it like a cup final. Difficult to keep up that level of intensity. But unfortunate for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Since Last Tuesday on 11:46 - Nov 3 with 1232 viewsgazza1

That's what happens when we don't play too well even against lower ranking teams......disappionting.
Since Last Tuesday on 11:48 - Nov 3 with 1240 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Since Last Tuesday on 11:41 - Nov 3 by nix

That's the thing, they treated it like a cup final. Difficult to keep up that level of intensity. But unfortunate for us.

Think you're right.

The way Forest were dancing around like jackasses after just getting a draw against us, I haven't seen such scenes from their fans, players and officials since Trevor Francis won them the European Cup way back when.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Since Last Tuesday on 12:20 - Nov 3 with 1180 viewsstowmarketrange

Since Last Tuesday on 11:48 - Nov 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Think you're right.

The way Forest were dancing around like jackasses after just getting a draw against us, I haven't seen such scenes from their fans, players and officials since Trevor Francis won them the European Cup way back when.

There’s nothing like a last minute goal to get everybody celebrating,and I think we would’ve done exactly the same thing in the circumstances.It’s just a shame that we couldn’t hold out for the win though.
Since Last Tuesday on 12:23 - Nov 3 with 1176 viewsthehat

Sunderland and Peterborough both picked our game to play the best they have played all season.

I guess in some way we should see that as a compliment - Teams are getting right up for playing us.

One the players may need to deal with more as the season progresses.
Since Last Tuesday on 13:06 - Nov 3 with 1122 viewsdaveB

If we'd taken our chances first half we'd have put 4/5 past them as well.
Since Last Tuesday on 16:22 - Nov 3 with 961 viewsWatfordR

Since Last Tuesday on 10:29 - Nov 3 by E17hoop

The lino - Dwyer - was at the Sheff U game last week but hasn't been allocated any further games.

Absolutely no consolation for us.

How we played is neither here nor there. We played well enough to score a legitimate goal and they didn't. If the game is now about scoring two more goals than the other lot to win, in the hope that one of the goals might be correctly allowed to stand, the game is finished.

You might notice I still feel p1ssed off about that result.
Since Last Tuesday on 18:21 - Nov 3 with 841 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Since Last Tuesday on 22:55 - Nov 3 with 686 viewsManinBlack

I thought Sunderland made seven changes for us so maybe they should have stuck to that team in the league. Sod's law that it is the only game we didn't score in thanks to the officials but even so are strikers are not prolific and we should have been looking to stick three at least past a league one team at home.

The other factor is Lee Johnson. When manager at Bristol City he always seemed to do well against us.
Since Last Tuesday on 23:01 - Nov 3 with 669 viewsBlackCrowe

fuel on fire, they only conceded one in a penalty shoot out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024