Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last minute last night, got away with one there! 04:48 - Nov 25 with 5395 viewssevenhoop

Be interested to see it back, but either Dixkie or Dunne went for a header on the edge of our box that he didn’t get near, and poleaxed their forward. Def pen at first look, which would’ve been heartbreaking and, on the balance of play/chances, a travesty..

Loving it all under warburton, never a dull game and as someone else said, we are being royally entertained (one way or the other!) every game.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 05:47 - Nov 25 with 4658 viewsMalintabuk

Mentioned that on the thread I thought and so did quite a few around me, that it was a penalty.
When the ref blew and he stood just outside the area looked like he was getting pelters from Huddersfield
Thought the ref had a decent game as well.... and that for me was the only bad decision he made.... thankfully
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 05:52 - Nov 25 with 4653 viewssevenhoop

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 05:47 - Nov 25 by Malintabuk

Mentioned that on the thread I thought and so did quite a few around me, that it was a penalty.
When the ref blew and he stood just outside the area looked like he was getting pelters from Huddersfield
Thought the ref had a decent game as well.... and that for me was the only bad decision he made.... thankfully

Agree, good refereeing performance. But I’d be fuming at that if in was them. And how different would we be feeling today if it was given? The mood changes are ridiculous and uncontrollable, depending on results!
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 06:02 - Nov 25 with 4618 viewsMalintabuk

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 05:52 - Nov 25 by sevenhoop

Agree, good refereeing performance. But I’d be fuming at that if in was them. And how different would we be feeling today if it was given? The mood changes are ridiculous and uncontrollable, depending on results!

Totally agree, but you always hope these things even out. Refs are human and will make mistakes, and you know that most likely there will be one against us coming soon, and again human nature we will moan to buggery how hard done by we are.
But like you I think we got away with that one..... I'll enjoy that one, and if the next goes against us.... moan
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 07:44 - Nov 25 with 4431 viewsParkRoyalR

It was Dickie, unnecessary as wasn't winning the header, but at least showing desire to protect the win I suppose.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 09:19 - Nov 25 with 4219 viewsGaxZE

It was Dickie, quite a clear stonewall penalty if I've ever seen one. Not sure why Dickie had to be so aggressive to win the ball. Could have and probably should have cost us.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 10:22 - Nov 25 with 4094 viewscolinallcars

On the question of penalties, when was the last time we were awarded one ? It seems the only spot kick we ever get is the one in the middle when we're kicking off.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:16 - Nov 25 with 3970 viewstonyQPR

Just watched the highlights and comms said it was in the 7th minute off 5 added !!!!!!!! So some good fortune for a change.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:19 - Nov 25 with 3953 viewsParkRoyalR

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:16 - Nov 25 by tonyQPR

Just watched the highlights and comms said it was in the 7th minute off 5 added !!!!!!!! So some good fortune for a change.

Their wrong on that,

We stop-watched and Ref blew about 15 / 20 seconds after the 5 minutes, mid-attack, allowing nothing for our shit-housing in extra-time, so good fortune for sure, including that last minute penalty not given!
Login to get fewer ads

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:23 - Nov 25 with 3913 viewsFrankRightguard

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:19 - Nov 25 by ParkRoyalR

Their wrong on that,

We stop-watched and Ref blew about 15 / 20 seconds after the 5 minutes, mid-attack, allowing nothing for our shit-housing in extra-time, so good fortune for sure, including that last minute penalty not given!

It ran to well over 7 minutes. There was no play at all for the first 2 minutes of the 5 as Johansen was getting treatment. He then played the full five from when we restarted, which was fair enough.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 3859 viewsAntti_Heinola

i was timing it and started my stopwatch after play restarted after Stef went off, and he played 5.35. So, 35 extra secs for sh!thousing is pretty fair enough really.
Didn't spot that Dickie thing. Christ, that was lucky, it really looks a pen!

Bare bones.

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 12:50 - Nov 25 with 3735 viewsE17hoop

I always check the time added and start a timer at 90:00. Spot on that it took 2 mins for Stef to be treated and subbed and he played a few seconds over those, on top of the 5 added - probably to allow for the corner.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 12:52 - Nov 25 with 3723 viewsNorthernr

Definitely a penalty, lucky escape.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 14:17 - Nov 25 with 3560 viewsted_hendrix

He had a terrible habit of getting booked for fouling last season that I thought he'd cut out, I like the player tremendously but he must learn to stop fouling at critical moments, I hope this isnt creeping back into his game. Alright taking one for the team but phew, we got away with that last night.
I bet (hope) MW spoke to Dickie about that incident last night or this morning.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 14:18]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 15:52 - Nov 25 with 3393 viewsParkRoyalR

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:49 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

i was timing it and started my stopwatch after play restarted after Stef went off, and he played 5.35. So, 35 extra secs for sh!thousing is pretty fair enough really.
Didn't spot that Dickie thing. Christ, that was lucky, it really looks a pen!

Spot on, Albert's rope-a-dope routine on the Ellerslie must have used up half that time too!
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 15:58 - Nov 25 with 3380 viewsstrikerace

Hudders fan board was pissed about the no call. People posted videos and bitching. Oh well, for once we got lucky
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 15:59 - Nov 25 with 3371 viewsNorthernr

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 15:58 - Nov 25 by strikerace

Hudders fan board was pissed about the no call. People posted videos and bitching. Oh well, for once we got lucky

We've had two go our way since the Sunderland debacle - this one and the Blackpool disallowed goal.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 16:15 - Nov 25 with 3334 viewsPinnerPaul

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:16 - Nov 25 by tonyQPR

SJ went down on 89' 50", ref signalled 5 added minutes and we played 5 minutes AFTER play resumed when SJ had left the field.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 16:20 - Nov 25 with 3311 viewsstrikerace

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 15:59 - Nov 25 by Northernr

We've had two go our way since the Sunderland debacle - this one and the Blackpool disallowed goal.

True, its evening out. We had a few unfair calls earlier in the season too.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:59 - Nov 26 with 3013 viewsfrancisbowles

I didn't notice anything at the time but it looks bad on the video. The ref never reacted, no signal for advantage but they still managed to get an attempt at goal, so maybe he did play on because they had the ball. Not saying it's correct, just trying to understand it.

Pinner!
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 2967 viewsPinnerPaul

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 11:59 - Nov 26 by francisbowles

I didn't notice anything at the time but it looks bad on the video. The ref never reacted, no signal for advantage but they still managed to get an attempt at goal, so maybe he did play on because they had the ball. Not saying it's correct, just trying to understand it.

Pinner!

Said before haven't seen it yet, but IF advantage played he would have signalled it.

Unlikely to play advantage on a pen shout unless almost certain goal about to be scored.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 04:04 - Nov 27 with 2807 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Robust defending, yes, but no pen for me. Dickie made a genuine attempt to win a header, the forward just beat him to the ball. Ultimately he was not impeded from achieving his objective of flicking the ball on to his teammate.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 06:08 - Nov 27 with 2753 viewsSydneyRs

They'd have missed it anyway.

Probably.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 07:00 - Nov 27 with 2723 viewsGaxZE

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 04:04 - Nov 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Robust defending, yes, but no pen for me. Dickie made a genuine attempt to win a header, the forward just beat him to the ball. Ultimately he was not impeded from achieving his objective of flicking the ball on to his teammate.

You need to take those blue n white hooped tinted glasses off, then you'll see it's a pen all day every day.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 08:27 - Nov 27 with 2661 viewsNorthernr

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 04:04 - Nov 27 by Benny_the_Ball

I’m not sure that’s how it works

Yehhhhhh I’ve snapped your leg in two places but you got the completed pass away first, what you moaning about?
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 14:09 - Nov 29 with 2350 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes, pretty much my view having seen it.

Its not in the laws as such, but you're right, we've seen it many times, attacker gets his shot/header away and referees rarely concerned about what happens after that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024