Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
competitive league so far 07:43 - Nov 25 with 1532 viewsthemodfather

as qpr went from 5th to 7th and up to 4th, as other scores came in, it got me wondering bar the top 2 , has the championship began to "level up"? teams can win a few and zoom up the table and all seem capable of beating each other, and maybe the days of big fees and squads are ending? clubs will need to build again and mix youth with experience and trade wisely, as it used to be and as many hoped for thru FFP not enabling bog clubs to run away with it! qpr being a good example , we had to cut the cloth accordingly, use loans and develop players and for over 18 months us fans have been pretty happy and seen good footy and the feel good factor is back.
competitive league so far on 09:11 - Nov 25 with 1400 viewsJuzzie

This is how football should be. Hated the fact that people came in and spent huge amounts, totally fked things up. Even our lot got it wrong.

I hate all this 'results business' bollox. Footballers so divorced from the fans and the massive salaries they are paid (and still are) just heaps up unrealistic expectations. I would wager that if they were on more realistic money for the job they do then the expectations and frothing's at the mouths of fans wouldn't be so intense.

Clubs with big grounds and decent attendances will always out muscle clubs that don't have those but the latter just having sugar daddy's to offset that just created a constant overlap with whatever they spent, someone else would spend more then someone else would spend more then them and on it went.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024