Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replacing Yoann Barbet. 17:44 - Nov 25 with 6465 viewsBostonR

If rumours are true, it is unlikely that he will be at R's next season. He has been a rock-solid player for us and his appearance record is "out of this world". Yes, he has made the odd mistake, but his form is very consistent and we will miss him in the back three next season.

I trust the club has already lined-up a replacement, but his shoes are huge to fill. I cannot think of anyone that comes to mind to play on that left-side - really difficult hole to fill.

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 11:51 - Nov 26 with 1536 viewsTheChef

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 10:50 - Nov 26 by gazza1

Lets just see eh.....would he walk away from Premiership football??

Premiership rugby - probably.

Premier League football - probably not.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 12:37 - Nov 26 with 1468 viewsPinnerPaul

Can't get excited/down about what might happen next summer!
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 12:56 - Nov 26 with 1434 viewsNorthernr

Thinking out loud, might also be why they pressed ahead with De Wijs despite the obvious injury problem - left sided centre half within budget, could potentially do the Barbet role if we can ever get him upright.
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:16 - Nov 26 with 1375 viewsdmm

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 12:56 - Nov 26 by Northernr

Thinking out loud, might also be why they pressed ahead with De Wijs despite the obvious injury problem - left sided centre half within budget, could potentially do the Barbet role if we can ever get him upright.

If so, that begs the question; is Conor Masterson good enough to be the CB cover player, and/or do we bring in another?
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:19 - Nov 26 with 1372 viewsNorthernr

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:16 - Nov 26 by dmm

If so, that begs the question; is Conor Masterson good enough to be the CB cover player, and/or do we bring in another?

I'm not sure Warbs is as keen as the supporters on Conor unfortunately.
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:24 - Nov 26 with 1352 viewsLazyFan

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 12:56 - Nov 26 by Northernr

I thought Dunne was there as the left-sided backup?

De Wijs unfortunately is looking more like a sub now as he cannot stay fit long enough and we need defenders who play together every week to have consistency for off side traps, corners, clean sheets and so on.

Changing defence as we have seen with enforced ones on just the fullback areas has cost us dear many times over.

If Conor is not viable, then we need to sell him and get in someone who is, be that yooff or a new transfer. Or we convert Sam field.

zzzzzzzzzz

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:45 - Nov 26 with 1321 viewsdmm

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:24 - Nov 26 by LazyFan

I thought Dunne was there as the left-sided backup?

De Wijs unfortunately is looking more like a sub now as he cannot stay fit long enough and we need defenders who play together every week to have consistency for off side traps, corners, clean sheets and so on.

Changing defence as we have seen with enforced ones on just the fullback areas has cost us dear many times over.

If Conor is not viable, then we need to sell him and get in someone who is, be that yooff or a new transfer. Or we convert Sam field.

Dunne is actually right footed but is comfortable with his left. I too initially thought he was a leftie.
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:50 - Nov 26 with 1297 viewsTheChef

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:45 - Nov 26 by dmm

Dunne is actually right footed but is comfortable with his left. I too initially thought he was a leftie.

Professional footballer in 'able to use both feet' shocker.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:55 - Nov 26 with 1293 viewsNorthernr

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:45 - Nov 26 by dmm

If Dunne was a tiny bit quicker there's absolutely no way in the world he'd be playing in this division. Looks like some player potentially.
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 14:02 - Nov 26 with 1269 viewsdmm

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:55 - Nov 26 by Northernr

If Dunne was a tiny bit quicker there's absolutely no way in the world he'd be playing in this division. Looks like some player potentially.

Yep, and I see the Macca comparisons have started. And why not?!
Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 14:35 - Nov 26 with 1214 viewsR_from_afar

He's leaving you say? Won't someone please think of the diags® ?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 16:36 - Nov 26 with 1140 viewsLazyFan

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 14:35 - Nov 26 by R_from_afar

He's leaving you say? Won't someone please think of the diags® ?

Not to mention the mythical free-kick goals we were promised!

zzzzzzzzzz

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 17:43 - Nov 26 with 1063 viewskensalriser

Was thinking on Weds night that's one thing the current team lacks - a player capable of scoring from free kicks. When was the last time we scored from one?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 22:41 - Nov 26 with 922 viewsMyke

Replacing Yoann Barbet. on 13:55 - Nov 26 by Northernr

Copy and paste for Dickie - which is why nippy strikers cause us more trouble than big b'stards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024