Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling 17:05 - Nov 26 with 2559 viewsGloryHunter

If City sell him back to Liverpool, will QPR get another cut?
Raheem Sterling on 17:07 - Nov 26 with 2549 viewsTGRRRSSS

No unfortunately not - shame really, wonder if we have a cut if Palace sell Exe for £80m odd???....
Raheem Sterling on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 2495 viewsbosh67

Raheem Sterling on 17:07 - Nov 26 by TGRRRSSS

No unfortunately not - shame really, wonder if we have a cut if Palace sell Exe for £80m odd???....

I think we are on 10% sell on fee unless I am misremembering re Eze at Palace. Re Sterling sadly we have had our money from him. I think we got about £11m in the end which isn't bad for a player who never played a first team game for us. I think Sterling has become a really fantastic player who has turned his personal life around too. With Ebs if he gets back to playing as we know he can play the sky is the limit for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Raheem Sterling on 21:13 - Nov 26 with 2222 viewsNorthantsHoop

Raheem Sterling on 17:13 - Nov 26 by bosh67

I think we are on 10% sell on fee unless I am misremembering re Eze at Palace. Re Sterling sadly we have had our money from him. I think we got about £11m in the end which isn't bad for a player who never played a first team game for us. I think Sterling has become a really fantastic player who has turned his personal life around too. With Ebs if he gets back to playing as we know he can play the sky is the limit for him.

It was reported at the time we sold Eze to Palace that there was a 20% sell on fee.
Raheem Sterling on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 2174 viewsMalintabuk

Think the Ebs might struggle to get back into that Palace time at this time. We may have to take him back on loan in Jan.... oh dear never mind luvley boy
Raheem Sterling on 22:17 - Nov 26 with 2047 viewsLoftgirl

As it's QPR, we will probably have to give the original fee back.
Raheem Sterling on 16:48 - Nov 27 with 1625 viewsLazyFan

We should send Gray back and get Eze on loan. We need Eze in case Willock or Chair get injured.

Back to Sterling, he should go to Madrid. They would love him over there.

zzzzzzzzzz

Raheem Sterling on 18:14 - Nov 27 with 1470 viewsDavieQPR

What loan a player that hasn't played since May? Would take a couple of months to get him up to full fitness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024