Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Desperate stuff. 20:25 - Nov 26 with 4493 viewsMyke

Watching West Brom v Forest - we are better than either of them.
Desperate stuff. on 20:27 - Nov 26 with 3287 viewsRangersw12

Awful game so far with very little quality

Don't know how we only got 1 point out of these teams
Desperate stuff. on 20:29 - Nov 26 with 3276 viewsMyke

Desperate stuff. on 20:27 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

Awful game so far with very little quality

Don't know how we only got 1 point out of these teams

A mixture of bad luck and bad defending - both have improved recently
Desperate stuff. on 20:41 - Nov 26 with 3224 viewsstevec

Watched WBA in the week and they ran Blackpool ragged, poor finishing cost them 2 points against a side we were fortunate to get one.

They’re not pretty but I wouldn’t fancy meeting them in play offs if we made it.
Desperate stuff. on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 3208 viewsgolborne

West Brom have created 50 chances in the past 4 matches, of which 6 were on target. It’s siege football working off scraps. Absolute pony, but difficult to play against
Desperate stuff. on 20:53 - Nov 26 with 3165 viewsHAMRanger

I wonder how many goals they have scored from the long throws. What a palava! So boring.
Desperate stuff. on 21:13 - Nov 26 with 3065 viewsDWQPR

I’ve switched over to Channel 5 +1. Tony Robinson documentary about the Thames after dark. Much better entertainment

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Desperate stuff. on 21:34 - Nov 26 with 2994 viewsBeckenhamhoop

West Brom have only scored two goals in their last 5 games. We could be 3rd by Monday night!
Desperate stuff. on 21:47 - Nov 26 with 2937 viewsnix

Wow it hasn't improved. Even the radio summariser said that it had 0-0 written all over it. At half time!
Login to get fewer ads

Desperate stuff. on 22:00 - Nov 26 with 2852 viewsaston_hoop

Baggies fans are restless, they hate the style. Beat Derby and we go third now.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Desperate stuff. on 22:33 - Nov 26 with 2722 viewsGloryHunter

Desperate stuff. on 21:34 - Nov 26 by Beckenhamhoop

West Brom have only scored two goals in their last 5 games. We could be 3rd by Monday night!

Unless Cov beat Bournemouth 0-4 tomorrow.
Desperate stuff. on 22:41 - Nov 26 with 2687 viewsHantsR

Baggies should have scored near the end when Jordan Hugill ...er, 'Hugilled' a shot over the bar from a great position!
Desperate stuff. on 22:48 - Nov 26 with 2657 viewsMyke

Desperate stuff. on 22:41 - Nov 26 by HantsR

Baggies should have scored near the end when Jordan Hugill ...er, 'Hugilled' a shot over the bar from a great position!

Stopped watching iit after 25 mins - life is too short. In that time I heard the Sky commentator say something to the effect that WBA were on the lookout for a prolific number 9. Not quite sure if 'prolific' and 'Hugill' quite go in the same sentence, but he could be a lot more effective if utilised properly, as we proved a couple of years ago and that was playing most games with an ongoing groin injury.
Desperate stuff. on 23:29 - Nov 26 with 2560 viewsCamberleyR

Desperate stuff. on 22:00 - Nov 26 by aston_hoop

Baggies fans are restless, they hate the style. Beat Derby and we go third now.

Poor sods. They had to put up with Pulisball for nearly three years not that long ago and now they're served up Ismael's murderball.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Desperate stuff. on 23:33 - Nov 26 with 2548 viewsCiderwithRsie

Desperate stuff. on 20:41 - Nov 26 by stevec

Watched WBA in the week and they ran Blackpool ragged, poor finishing cost them 2 points against a side we were fortunate to get one.

They’re not pretty but I wouldn’t fancy meeting them in play offs if we made it.

Maybe so, but I think it's sad what they've become. It may be effective - though they are way behind the other two relegated sides in points on the table - but for some years WBA were one of my favourite "other" sides and I thought Eze would have been better off with them under Bilic than at Palace. I can't see him fitting in with the current Albion.
Desperate stuff. on 00:19 - Nov 27 with 2443 viewsHAYESBOY

Big incentive for Monday now.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Desperate stuff. on 01:27 - Nov 27 with 2347 viewsbob566

Callum Robinson scoring goals for fun for Ireland. WBA manager has him playing wide left. Wasted.
Desperate stuff. on 03:18 - Nov 27 with 2273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Desperate stuff. on 01:27 - Nov 27 by bob566

Callum Robinson scoring goals for fun for Ireland. WBA manager has him playing wide left. Wasted.

What do you make of Robinson, Bob?

I've always thought him skilled but ineffectual, but Kenny is really getting a tune out of him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Desperate stuff. on 06:59 - Nov 27 with 2122 viewsbollockchops

friday before Qpr v Luton , no wonder Sky pick us every week , i turned over to a gardening programme after 15 minutes and i dont even have a garden ffs...
Desperate stuff. on 09:30 - Nov 27 with 1881 viewsNorthernr

Nice to see Hugill leaning back and skying that late sitter- brought back a lot of memories.

West Brom are poor every time I see them - exactly what I thought pre-season, Barnsley squad was suited to the style and this one isn't - but they don't lose often. I'm still inclined to think they'll fall away.
Desperate stuff. on 09:34 - Nov 27 with 1861 viewsMyke

Desperate stuff. on 03:18 - Nov 27 by BrianMcCarthy

What do you make of Robinson, Bob?

I've always thought him skilled but ineffectual, but Kenny is really getting a tune out of him.

It's an interesting one Brian. Like you, I always considered him a bit lightweight to be a 'proper' striker. To be fair to West Brom, we often play(ed) him out wide too. He strikes me as someone who flatters to deceive, not a lot of substance to back up his ability. I think our goal drought became so serious that Kenny was almost forced to play him more central and it has - against the weaker teams anyway - paid off. Not convinced he is a long term successor to Robbie Keane though!
Desperate stuff. on 09:39 - Nov 27 with 1830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Desperate stuff. on 09:34 - Nov 27 by Myke

It's an interesting one Brian. Like you, I always considered him a bit lightweight to be a 'proper' striker. To be fair to West Brom, we often play(ed) him out wide too. He strikes me as someone who flatters to deceive, not a lot of substance to back up his ability. I think our goal drought became so serious that Kenny was almost forced to play him more central and it has - against the weaker teams anyway - paid off. Not convinced he is a long term successor to Robbie Keane though!

Fair summation, Myke.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Desperate stuff. on 09:42 - Nov 27 with 1804 viewsNorthernr

Desperate stuff. on 09:34 - Nov 27 by Myke

Preston certainly saw Sheff Utd coming with that one. In fact Preston got £16m in for him and Hugill. Shows how mental the market for strikers has been at times, and perhaps what a steal Dykes might turn out to be.
Desperate stuff. on 12:31 - Nov 27 with 1531 viewsMyke

Desperate stuff. on 09:42 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Preston certainly saw Sheff Utd coming with that one. In fact Preston got £16m in for him and Hugill. Shows how mental the market for strikers has been at times, and perhaps what a steal Dykes might turn out to be.

I think Dykes is already a steal Clive - certainly from a purely business point of view. If we were to sell him tomorrow (well in January) we would receive a great deal more than we paid for him. That is partly due to club form,but very significantly due to his International success. Scotland's progress - much as we give out about them over-using him - has raised his profile, and his value.
Very early on in his tenure, Warburton spoke of all players being 'assets' , so in that sense we are already on a winner. But more importantly, let's hope he can help fire us to the Promised Land!
Desperate stuff. on 13:28 - Nov 27 with 1421 viewsDavieQPR

Desperate stuff. on 22:33 - Nov 26 by GloryHunter

Unless Cov beat Bournemouth 0-4 tomorrow.

If you work out a win for us would be by at least 1 goal that would put us level and we would be above on goals scored. So they need to win 5-0.
Desperate stuff. on 13:36 - Nov 27 with 1402 viewsNorthernr

Desperate stuff. on 12:31 - Nov 27 by Myke

I think Dykes is already a steal Clive - certainly from a purely business point of view. If we were to sell him tomorrow (well in January) we would receive a great deal more than we paid for him. That is partly due to club form,but very significantly due to his International success. Scotland's progress - much as we give out about them over-using him - has raised his profile, and his value.
Very early on in his tenure, Warburton spoke of all players being 'assets' , so in that sense we are already on a winner. But more importantly, let's hope he can help fire us to the Promised Land!

Real shame he couldn't have bagged one or two at the Euros, that would have sent the value into stupid territory already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024