Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Lloyd 21:30 - Dec 6 with 2687 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Any signs of the kid? I know we signed him from non league and I am not in the slightest suggesting he should be near the first team but its like hes vanished - no mention on any U23 or B team games, similar to Ramkilde any sighting of him would be interesting.... people keep eluding to their being a back story to him...
Alfie Lloyd on 21:37 - Dec 6 with 2632 viewsLogman

They are both injured. I sit one row in front of the seats where some U.23's often sit in the Ellerslie and Jake Frayling was in the seat behind me yesterday. He told me that they were both injured.
Alfie Lloyd on 21:39 - Dec 6 with 2616 viewsDorse

His backstory makes interesting reading. 'Originally named Buttcheek Henderson, Lloyd was born at an early age. Tragically, during his early childhood doctors discovered that he went blind every time he closed his eyes.'
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 21:40]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Alfie Lloyd on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 2584 viewsaston_hoop

You think they'd finally spell his name correctly on the U23s squad list. I know the club say they don't want to spend more money to cover these things etc, but bloody hell, I'd log on and do that for free just for it to look reasonable!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alfie Lloyd on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 2571 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Alfie Lloyd on 21:37 - Dec 6 by Logman

They are both injured. I sit one row in front of the seats where some U.23's often sit in the Ellerslie and Jake Frayling was in the seat behind me yesterday. He told me that they were both injured.

Thank you
Alfie Lloyd on 22:34 - Dec 6 with 2414 viewsderbyhoop

He should fit in at Rangers. 3/4 of the players we sign have got/had injuries.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Alfie Lloyd on 07:32 - Dec 7 with 2211 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If Ramkilde was a dog, the poor mutt would have been put down years ago!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Alfie Lloyd on 11:35 - Dec 7 with 2007 viewsNed_Kennedys

Alfie Lloyd on 21:45 - Dec 6 by aston_hoop

You think they'd finally spell his name correctly on the U23s squad list. I know the club say they don't want to spend more money to cover these things etc, but bloody hell, I'd log on and do that for free just for it to look reasonable!

Apart from the first team the rest of the player profiles for U23, U18 and Women’s teams are woeful. At the very least it costs nothing to get photos of all of the players and upload them next to their names!
Alfie Lloyd on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 1519 viewsaston_hoop

Spotted!! got half hour for the U23s today

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024