Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Window 10:34 - Dec 22 with 24252 viewsderbyhoop

A number of sites linking us with Steve Cook from Bournemouth.
Centre back, still only 30 and out of contract in the Summer. Given that Newcastle and Watford also linked and Cherries might not be keen in helping rivals, I can't see this one happening. Even if it was a goer, I'm not sure we'd pay the sort of wages, he's probably getting at the Vitality.

Rangers had Kyle Doherty from Albion Rovers on trial and were going to invite the 20 year old striker back for further trials. But currently out injured, so that will be delayed also.

Based on the recent past, if we do recruit anybody, the fans will hear about it around the time of the signing.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

January Transfer Window on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 5993 viewsStainrod

You might be right, we had a scouting network there back in the day but presumably now dormant.

Is a bit ridiculous tho: if there was any purpose to Brexit (and trying to keep this as non-political as poss) it was surely to give more job opportunities to Britons in various sectors, inc football. If we just replace a load of average congenital European players with LATAM ones, not sure how that takes us forward? But then I have long since given up trying to find any logical in Brexit.
January Transfer Window on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 5989 viewsStainrod

As for Cook, think he would be a good addition. We tend to do well with slightly over the hill defenders discarded by other clubs who have a new lease of life with us.
January Transfer Window on 14:51 - Dec 31 with 5702 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

January Transfer Window on 20:30 - Jan 5 with 5323 viewsdmm

Dave Mc mentions a potential interest in CB Harlee Dean but that we're not interested in Kasey Palmer: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-could-go-for-dean-but-fulham-duo-look-ou
January Transfer Window on 20:49 - Jan 5 with 5198 viewsDorse

January Transfer Window on 20:30 - Jan 5 by dmm

Dave Mc mentions a potential interest in CB Harlee Dean but that we're not interested in Kasey Palmer: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-could-go-for-dean-but-fulham-duo-look-ou

Harlee Dean? Bit of a surprise. Every time I've seen him play, I was unaware I'd seen him play.

Seriously, is he any good? I mean, the Fulham lads mentioned I can understand, but Dean?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

January Transfer Window on 20:53 - Jan 5 with 5146 viewsbosh67

January Transfer Window on 20:49 - Jan 5 by Dorse

Harlee Dean? Bit of a surprise. Every time I've seen him play, I was unaware I'd seen him play.

Seriously, is he any good? I mean, the Fulham lads mentioned I can understand, but Dean?

Dean is a pretty decent defender, lots of experience and still only 30. He doesn't get inured that often, unlike...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

January Transfer Window on 21:26 - Jan 5 with 5005 viewshantssi

January Transfer Window on 20:53 - Jan 5 by bosh67

Dean is a pretty decent defender, lots of experience and still only 30. He doesn't get inured that often, unlike...

Birmingham City fans are none too impressed and will be glad to see the back of him.
January Transfer Window on 21:54 - Jan 5 with 4861 viewsswitchingcode

Jesus wept 😃who's next Jota ?If you are serious about going up you need a lot better I know you are supposed to be following our model but buying our old players with no chance of a sell on is brainless.Warburton never liked him anyway
Login to get fewer ads

January Transfer Window on 22:08 - Jan 5 with 4806 viewsMaggsinho

January Transfer Window on 21:26 - Jan 5 by hantssi

Birmingham City fans are none too impressed and will be glad to see the back of him.

Player of the season last season.
January Transfer Window on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 4756 viewsenfieldargh

Hold up its now Fulham duo Michael Hector & Alfie Dawson.

Too many cooks spoil the back ups

I'll raise News Now's Hector & Dawson with the 2nd platoon Coldstream Guards

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

January Transfer Window on 09:49 - Jan 6 with 4318 viewstoboboly

January Transfer Window on 22:08 - Jan 5 by Maggsinho

Player of the season last season.

Didn't he just go there for the Redknapp money and has been in a disastrous team ever since?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

January Transfer Window on 10:36 - Jan 6 with 4225 viewsenfieldargh

January Transfer Window on 22:16 - Jan 5 by enfieldargh

Hold up its now Fulham duo Michael Hector & Alfie Dawson.

Too many cooks spoil the back ups

I'll raise News Now's Hector & Dawson with the 2nd platoon Coldstream Guards

I Meant Michael Dector and Dalfie Mawson

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

January Transfer Window on 10:37 - Jan 6 with 4224 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't know much about him but at 30 he has 400 appearances, so he definitely ticks the experienced box. That plus Warbs knows him.

Will he be happy with being cover and our financial offer though?
January Transfer Window on 10:50 - Jan 6 with 4186 viewsMick_S

January Transfer Window on 10:36 - Jan 6 by enfieldargh

I Meant Michael Dector and Dalfie Mawson

Alfie Mawson’s dad runs the fruit and veg stall outside Ealing Broadway station - that’s a fact!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 10:51]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

January Transfer Window on 11:06 - Jan 6 with 4094 viewsDavieQPR

Doesn't matter who we do or do not sign there are some habitual moaners who will never be happy.
January Transfer Window on 11:18 - Jan 6 with 4053 viewsLowerloftLad

January Transfer Window on 11:06 - Jan 6 by DavieQPR

Doesn't matter who we do or do not sign there are some habitual moaners who will never be happy.

Portsmouth and Blackpool apprently want geroge Thomas on loan.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

January Transfer Window on 11:40 - Jan 6 with 3960 viewsdmm

January Transfer Window on 11:18 - Jan 6 by LowerloftLad

Portsmouth and Blackpool apprently want geroge Thomas on loan.

If true, you couldn't begrudge the lad wanting to make a move. He's just not making it at QPR.
January Transfer Window on 12:12 - Jan 6 with 3863 viewsDixie_CT

January Transfer Window on 11:40 - Jan 6 by dmm

If true, you couldn't begrudge the lad wanting to make a move. He's just not making it at QPR.

Really want Thomas to succeed at the R’s but he hasn’t taken his, albeit, very limited opportunities. He has missed goal scoring chances and has my heart in my mouth at Bristol City when last man and gave the ball away very cheaply!!
January Transfer Window on 14:13 - Jan 6 with 3544 viewsdublinr

Having a Todd was bad enough. Harlee is a surely a step too far.

January Transfer Window on 20:40 - Jan 9 with 2865 viewstkqpr

Our next Left Wing Back?
9 Assists this season for Cardiff, just been recalled by Wolves, cheap, young, fast and creative...???

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-giles-cardiff-ci
January Transfer Window on 19:57 - Jan 11 with 2250 viewsBakes

Keshi Anderson from Blackpool looks likely to happen

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

January Transfer Window on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 2222 viewsdmm

January Transfer Window on 19:57 - Jan 11 by Bakes

Keshi Anderson from Blackpool looks likely to happen

What makes you think that?
January Transfer Window on 20:23 - Jan 11 with 2160 viewsjeffranger

January Transfer Window on 20:05 - Jan 11 by dmm

What makes you think that?

There is a rumour on the Daily Hoops site, nothing anywhere else
January Transfer Window on 03:45 - Jan 13 with 1657 viewsHAYESBOY

Borough going for it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59966748

Smells like a trout farm in here

January Transfer Window on 08:03 - Jan 13 with 1431 viewsRBlock

I see Forest are in for Scott Twine apparently, who we are meant to have had a look at over summer. Would be nice to gazump them to something, for once. Nowhere better for a young attacking midfielder to come play his trade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024