Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Window 10:34 - Dec 22 with 24290 viewsderbyhoop

A number of sites linking us with Steve Cook from Bournemouth.
Centre back, still only 30 and out of contract in the Summer. Given that Newcastle and Watford also linked and Cherries might not be keen in helping rivals, I can't see this one happening. Even if it was a goer, I'm not sure we'd pay the sort of wages, he's probably getting at the Vitality.

Rangers had Kyle Doherty from Albion Rovers on trial and were going to invite the 20 year old striker back for further trials. But currently out injured, so that will be delayed also.

Based on the recent past, if we do recruit anybody, the fans will hear about it around the time of the signing.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

January Transfer Window on 08:56 - Jan 13 with 4968 viewstoboboly

January Transfer Window on 03:45 - Jan 13 by HAYESBOY

Borough going for it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59966748

Even more so;

Good raw pace, delivers a good ball. K's will miss him.

There is currently a striker tearing it up for Athletic Newham (Essex Senior League) who I think would be worth a shot. He's only 18.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

January Transfer Window on 15:04 - Jan 13 with 4698 viewsStainrod

Gone very quiet for us. Can only assume we are waiting till the end of the window to see what loan crumbs will fall off premier league tables - like maybe the young spuds midfielder.
January Transfer Window on 15:46 - Jan 13 with 4567 viewsdmm

January Transfer Window on 15:04 - Jan 13 by Stainrod

Gone very quiet for us. Can only assume we are waiting till the end of the window to see what loan crumbs will fall off premier league tables - like maybe the young spuds midfielder.

Dilan Markanday? He looks handy...
January Transfer Window on 17:36 - Jan 13 with 4408 viewsStainrod

January Transfer Window on 15:46 - Jan 13 by dmm

Dilan Markanday? He looks handy...

Yeah, that's the fella. Agree.

I wd love Ejara at Reading if he is unsettled over this alleged bust up there but I don't think we have the money for a permanent signing - which I do understand given what the board must have put in over the summer.

Just hope the absence of Ilias isn't as critical as I fear it could be...
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 17:36]
January Transfer Window on 14:36 - Jan 14 with 4147 viewsvanrrrr

Spurs Young un off to Blackburn. Seems cheap , Spuds fans up in arms

January Transfer Window on 14:38 - Jan 14 with 4140 viewsNorthernr

January Transfer Window on 14:36 - Jan 14 by vanrrrr

Bit jealous of that one TBH. The Spurs youth account has been raving about him for a while.
January Transfer Window on 14:44 - Jan 14 with 4096 viewsHAYESBOY

Can we not do a Forest and nip in? Surely he would like to stay in London?

Of course that's if Warbs really wants him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

January Transfer Window on 14:47 - Jan 14 with 4080 viewsNorthernr

January Transfer Window on 14:44 - Jan 14 by HAYESBOY

Can we not do a Forest and nip in? Surely he would like to stay in London?

Of course that's if Warbs really wants him.

He's a Barnet boy, maybe I could nip round and ask.
Login to get fewer ads

January Transfer Window on 14:53 - Jan 14 with 4049 viewsngbqpr

January Transfer Window on 14:47 - Jan 14 by Northernr

Northern, do your job
Northern Northern do your job

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

January Transfer Window on 15:38 - Jan 14 with 3914 viewshantssi

Perhaps it’s because Brereton Diaz is off, Burnley have £25M burning a hole in their pockets and he won’t even have to move house!!
January Transfer Window on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 3785 viewsStainrod

That's a real shame and the player I most had my eye on this window - just thought he so fitted the profile of the kind of player we now target and also would have addressed an immediate need with Chair not here.

If we can't spend 500k on a player who has a decent chance of being worth many times that in a few years it suggests to me the coffers are empty. Wish we could de-rail this but probably fantasy land. Blackburn will be quite formidable.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 16:14]
January Transfer Window on 16:19 - Jan 14 with 3728 viewsfrancisbowles

January Transfer Window on 16:13 - Jan 14 by Stainrod

That's a real shame and the player I most had my eye on this window - just thought he so fitted the profile of the kind of player we now target and also would have addressed an immediate need with Chair not here.

If we can't spend 500k on a player who has a decent chance of being worth many times that in a few years it suggests to me the coffers are empty. Wish we could de-rail this but probably fantasy land. Blackburn will be quite formidable.

They can probably pay hi more than our budget allows.
January Transfer Window on 16:32 - Jan 14 with 3658 viewstoboboly

January Transfer Window on 16:19 - Jan 14 by francisbowles

They can probably pay hi more than our budget allows.

Doubt that, Blackburn are skint. Unless of course they know Brereton is about to go for mega bucks.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

January Transfer Window on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 3471 viewsfrancisbowles

January Transfer Window on 16:32 - Jan 14 by toboboly

Doubt that, Blackburn are skint. Unless of course they know Brereton is about to go for mega bucks.

Managed to be the last club to sell their ground before it was excluded from Profit and Sustainability rules. Probably have higher gate money as well. I don't know for certain but surely that gives them a bit of head room. This is their big push for promotion, so they are going for it whilst they still can.
January Transfer Window on 18:03 - Jan 14 with 3364 viewsgolborne

January Transfer Window on 16:13 - Jan 14 by Stainrod

by the time he settles chair will be back and he'll be warming the bench - maybe not that attractive if mowbray has sold him an opportunity. mowbray also likes to play the right way which makes blackburn attractive. with all our spurs connections he would have been firmly on our radar
January Transfer Window on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 3321 viewsRBlock

January Transfer Window on 15:38 - Jan 14 by hantssi

Perhaps it’s because Brereton Diaz is off, Burnley have £25M burning a hole in their pockets and he won’t even have to move house!!

Maybe a year ago when he was a good reliable Englishman, but there's no way Sean Dyche signs one of those fancy-dan South Americans.
January Transfer Window on 18:56 - Jan 14 with 3157 viewsterryb

January Transfer Window on 15:38 - Jan 14 by hantssi

I think he would definitely have to move house! There is absolute hatred between Blackburn & Burnley fans. When they play against each other, away supporters are only allowed to attend if they have travelled by coach from the away teams ground.

It is one of the fiercest rivalries in English football.
January Transfer Window on 12:52 - Jan 18 with 2726 viewsderbyhoop

More rumours about a CB.
Dion Sanderson (the one with the hair or Valderama look alike, for those who remember) got recalled by Wolves from Birmingham. Set to go on loan again and we are, allegedly, interested.

I would imagine that Wolves would want him playing first team football. I can't see how we could offer that, given the form of Dickie, Dunne and Barbet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

January Transfer Window on 13:08 - Jan 18 with 2612 viewsCamberleyR

January Transfer Window on 17:38 - Jan 14 by francisbowles

Managed to be the last club to sell their ground before it was excluded from Profit and Sustainability rules. Probably have higher gate money as well. I don't know for certain but surely that gives them a bit of head room. This is their big push for promotion, so they are going for it whilst they still can.

Blackburn's average gate is about 1,500 fewer fans than ours.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

January Transfer Window on 13:15 - Jan 18 with 2547 viewsloftboy

A cheeky bid for Festy Ebosle at Derby would be quite funny, looks a decent player as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

January Transfer Window on 13:15 - Jan 18 with 2536 viewsDieByYourSide

January Transfer Window on 12:52 - Jan 18 by derbyhoop

More rumours about a CB.
Dion Sanderson (the one with the hair or Valderama look alike, for those who remember) got recalled by Wolves from Birmingham. Set to go on loan again and we are, allegedly, interested.

I would imagine that Wolves would want him playing first team football. I can't see how we could offer that, given the form of Dickie, Dunne and Barbet.

Said similar on another thread, although wonder if in an ideal world Warbs would be taking Dickie out of the XI for a few games with him not quite hitting the heights of his early season form recently

Poll: And it's hi ho

January Transfer Window on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 2479 viewsBakes

I’ll just leave this here and walk away

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

January Transfer Window on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 2316 viewsdannyblue

January Transfer Window on 13:19 - Jan 18 by Bakes

I’ll just leave this here and walk away

Not bad cover for Ilias while he's at ACON.
January Transfer Window on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 2011 viewsDavieQPR

January Transfer Window on 13:08 - Jan 18 by CamberleyR

Blackburn's average gate is about 1,500 fewer fans than ours.

There tickets are only £20 a game as well.
January Transfer Window on 15:46 - Jan 18 with 1874 viewsHAYESBOY

January Transfer Window on 14:47 - Jan 14 by Northernr

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60038266

I'm guessing the chat didn't go that well.......bugger!

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024