Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? 11:35 - Dec 26 with 2606 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Surely we must know now whether they’ve travelled today or if we’ve managed to postpone their departure until after tomorrow? I can’t find any info about this anywhere….all the usual sources clearly enjoying a hard earned Christmas break?!!
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 12:17 - Dec 26 with 2474 viewsterryb

I've read somewhere that Liverpool are expecting Mane to be available until January 3rd, but I've no idea how accurate that is. If so, Dieng should be able to play until then as well.

Sierra Leone don't appear to have named their squad yet, so Kakay should be ok, but will Morocco enforce an early release date?

I do find it hard to believe that the club don't know the situation though & are just keeping quiet about it.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 12:18 - Dec 26 with 2473 viewsNorthernr

Well we surely know now don't we? They're either on their way to Heathrow or they're not?
Probably just keeping it quiet to keep Bournemouth guessing.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 12:23 - Dec 26 with 2450 viewsterryb

Neither of the two articles on the offie regarding this game say that they can't play. MW is hopeful that Adomah & Wallace will be available.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 13:14 - Dec 26 with 2310 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 12:18 - Dec 26 by Northernr

Well we surely know now don't we? They're either on their way to Heathrow or they're not?
Probably just keeping it quiet to keep Bournemouth guessing.

Agreed Clive…that is exactly my point really. It is very odd that we haven’t heard, so my guess is that we have lost the negotiations and they have gone otherwise I think that the club would have been talking about the good news.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 13:22 - Dec 26 with 2277 viewsNorthernr

In, by the looks…

Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 2100 viewsLandshark

The thing is Dieng is 3rd choice. I wouldn't mind if he was first choice and gone for a month but to be gone for a month and not even play is such a waste.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 14:45 - Dec 26 with 2031 viewstraininvain

Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 13:14 - Dec 26 by Philothesuperhoop

Agreed Clive…that is exactly my point really. It is very odd that we haven’t heard, so my guess is that we have lost the negotiations and they have gone otherwise I think that the club would have been talking about the good news.

I don’t think it’s odd. Why reveal to the opposition whether two of our best players can play?

Warburton probably knows but wants to keep Bournemouth guessing.
Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1716 viewsdmm

Does anyone know the latest on Chair and Dieng? on 13:22 - Dec 26 by Northernr

In, by the looks…

Very good news. We get to keep our AFCON lads for the next three games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024